Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i read Zem was in the laid back mentor mode which is 99% scum tell.

Ratchet siding with Flower is also interesting here considering from what i've seen peeps are divided on wether flowa is scum or town
I agree that Zemmi was sus with her interaction with ekko. Looking at both of their reaction reminded me of a story ya? a story between two individuals, one is a good detective lad who is asking this random stranger questions to solve this mysterious case. The stranger kept dodging all the questions and acting weird. He wasn't a suspect at all, but the way he handled himself eventually put him on trial, then the poor lad ended up in prison, and eventually ended up getting hanged. Turned out the dude was smuggling babies to the italians and the Chinese.

good job guys, we are dominating the game and pulling both mafias in front of us, completely leashed
the next step is checking out the non-believers of D1, let's decimate purple mafia and red mafia alongside it

non-believers that don't believe in ethical reads D1 are skoom as fook
My brother rej! We indeed successfully hanged that horrible fascists.

So I was sitting next to my window in my humble house ya? I decided to take a nap, sleep on things after a long day of ruckus in the city. During my nap, I had a dream, a fascinating dream about last DP.

In my dream I saw good lad doddsy roaming around in heaven. I town read him due to my dream post I made last DP.

I saw rej joining the jewish community, helped building homes and shelter for the weak and people in need. During the night, he stayed strong defending his people from any harm. Lean town.

I saw ekko, running around the city like a lunatic, but he stopped what he was doing after he saw a guy trip and fall, he offered his hand to help. The dude he helped to stand up again on his feet and make sure he was good was jewish, for that, I town read him as well.

I saw Adam charging into the unknown, and only a brave solder charges into the unknown. Lean town.

I saw pot being a hard working lad, providing the jews with vegetables and fruits from his garden. At first, the jewish people had suspicion that the veggies and fruits are poisened. But they were not and no jew died. Lean town.

I saw nat in my dreams, consuming drugs to distract her feeble mind. Drugs are the work of the devil, and anything associated with the devil can never be good. Could possibly be a townie who lost her way.

I saw flower running around the garden, she stumbled and fill, she realized she was wrong in trying to pluck the flower. However when she fell I saw a smirk, not sure to what make of that smirk just yet. Also, she tried bullying the guy (ekko) who helped the jew lad stand up, I wasn't fan of such bullying. Since this is a multiball she can possibly be scum.

I saw lind walking through the lands of between, some actions he did were genuine, but other actions felt fake. null.

I saw a lady named juliet, she was fixated staring at a jew lad. The jew lad has no idea of what her intention is, and making a jew confused of your intentions is never a good sign. In the dream, the jew lad was waiting for answers. But before he could see juliet true intentions. I woke up. Null.

I saw a person called zemmi, she acted clueless in the dream. She was going in circles by herself avoiding everything and everyone. Looking at her eyes, you can see guilt. So the village people finally confronted this lady, why was she walking in circles? why was she avoiding everything and everyone? but they couldn't get an answer from this lady. Consumed by guilt she ran away for she did not want to be questioned again, and instead of her a person of unknown origins appeared, it seems like a goat ate his tongue. lean scum

The dream was gonna continue to learn more about the people in the game, but it got interrupted when my maid came into my room. So when I take another nap ya, hopefully my dream continues. For it helps me know people better.

SK is being evasive which is scummy. I said I was interested in seeing his reads list, he responds back saying for me to offer reads first when I already talked about my reads from last day and he doesn't deliver them but instead just votes me. Having a look at his reads hopefully I could get a better idea on what his alignment is.

Vote Lynch SoulKiller

So I was sitting next to my window in my humble house ya? I decided to take a nap, sleep on things after a long day of ruckus in the city. During my nap, I had a dream, a fascinating dream about last DP.

In my dream I saw good lad doddsy roaming around in heaven. I town read him due to my dream post I made last DP.

I saw rej joining the jewish community, helped building homes and shelter for the weak and people in need. During the night, he stayed strong defending his people from any harm. Lean town.

I saw ekko, running around the city like a lunatic, but he stopped what he was doing after he saw a guy trip and fall, he offered his hand to help. The dude he helped to stand up again on his feet and make sure he was good was jewish, for that, I town read him as well.

I saw Adam charging into the unknown, and only a brave solder charges into the unknown. Lean town.

I saw pot being a hard working lad, providing the jews with vegetables and fruits from his garden. At first, the jewish people had suspicion that the veggies and fruits are poisened. But they were not and no jew died. Lean town.

I saw nat in my dreams, consuming drugs to distract her feeble mind. Drugs are the work of the devil, and anything associated with the devil can never be good. Could possibly be a townie who lost her way.

I saw flower running around the garden, she stumbled and fill, she realized she was wrong in trying to pluck the flower. However when she fell I saw a smirk, not sure to what make of that smirk just yet. Also, she tried bullying the guy (ekko) who helped the jew lad stand up, I wasn't fan of such bullying. Since this is a multiball she can possibly be scum.

I saw lind walking through the lands of between, some actions he did were genuine, but other actions felt fake. null.

I saw a lady named juliet, she was fixated staring at a jew lad. The jew lad has no idea of what her intention is, and making a jew confused of your intentions is never a good sign. In the dream, the jew lad was waiting for answers. But before he could see juliet true intentions. I woke up. Null.

I saw a person called zemmi, she acted clueless in the dream. She was going in circles by herself avoiding everything and everyone. Looking at her eyes, you can see guilt. So the village people finally confronted this lady, why was she walking in circles? why was she avoiding everything and everyone? but they couldn't get an answer from this lady. Consumed by guilt she ran away for she did not want to be questioned again, and instead of her a person of unknown origins appeared, it seems like a goat ate his tongue. lean scum

The dream was gonna continue to learn more about the people in the game, but it got interrupted when my maid came into my room. So when I take another nap ya, hopefully my dream continues. For it helps me know people better.
I find this funny you ninjad me and we posted at the same time. I'll have a look at this later since I have to take care of some stuff.

SK is being evasive which is scummy. I said I was interested in seeing his reads list, he responds back saying for me to offer reads first when I already talked about my reads from last day and he doesn't deliver them but instead just votes me. Having a look at his reads hopefully I could get a better idea on what his alignment is.

Vote Lynch SoulKiller

Emil

Certified Memelord

disagree with nat, leaning scum on her

disagree with juliet and lind, leaning town on them

rest we r on same page yea?

also ratchet subbed in for zemmi btw

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS

disagree with nat, leaning scum on her

disagree with juliet and lind, leaning town on them

rest we r on same page yea?

also ratchet subbed in for zemmi btw

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS
I associated nat consuming drugs to be an association with the devil, that meant that she is null/lean scum but possible townie.

As for your disagreement regarding the other two, they are like a white cloth, what remains behind the cloth is a mystery. Although seeing juliet reaction was funny just now, she made me smile. So I moved her from null to town side of the null.

He got lynched because I read and meta him correctly and thus his wagon gained thread credibility.
Although the way he got lynched was almost police but it doesn't change the fact that I read and meta him correctly and that this lynch wasn't as random as people think of. His lynch had substance, more than ya guys want to believe.
Nope.
Ekko was leading that wagon not you.

Rottkins was being sussed wasn't he, or am I getting games confused? He may have been vig kill and then scum cross-killed.
He wasnt scummy.
Most likely just a safe kill.
Mafia would kill mugen but queen emilia usually just an afk player and not dangerous to mafia.
Probably all of them are scum kills.
2 scum + a Serial Killer.

None was scummy enough to be vigged.
If vig is reckless he would shoot emilia cuz she was scum last game.
Well see.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I'm town leaning Coach and Lind
Otherwise I dig the list
:goyea:

He wasnt scummy.
Most likely just a safe kill.
Mafia would kill mugen but queen emilia usually just an afk player and not dangerous to mafia.
Probably all of them are scum kills.
2 scum + a Serial Killer.

None was scummy enough to be vigged.
If vig is reckless he would shoot emilia cuz she was scum last game.
Well see.
Fair, I think I was getting mixed up with the ToL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.