Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wont play after this one, you won.
I already told you, I have no idea what you talking about. You need to calm down, for this is a grown up men world here. If you are indeed townie, then you better work with me next DP, not give up like this, it's pathetic. If you are scum, then this post is understandable, you tried your best mate.

Sure man, I tried to stop people from hammer lynching town, this is crazy sus, come after me, I would knock on your doors with the ghost of the falled peaky blinders, you were never one of us, you are just an indie.
How are you like 100% sure marimo is town though? only reason you would think another player with the same abilities as you is town can mean one thing, you have TMI on the situation. Only scum have TMI.

You say you trying to stop a hammer, but you were doing the same thing to me lol. You didn't even give me a chance to post, you literally was aiming for my hammer mate. But now that your little plan did not work out as you expected, you trying to weasel your way out of the situation you put yourself in lol. I understand this was your golden opportunity to get me axed.

Soul imagine if this was game deciding lynch and if we had won this way lmao,
Kind of unfortunate, but this game won't be ending anytime soon until last scum is lynched. Because otherwise this game should of ended already. I legit have no idea why the game is still going after seeing adam and reborn flip. There is still one filthy scum on the loose and we need to find them. If Marimo flips green, then Baki here needs another look at. Who do you think is possibly the last scum if marimo flips town?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Going after both alignments mean nothing @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zolo @BakiDou he's just indie, a pretty harmful one at that. He doesn't care for alignment only himself.

There's no mafia left, 2 indies. Maybe 3. Vote for the indie that hasn't won the game yet to be lynched if there is another dau phase.

If there is another day phase you
No its over, we are getting killed at night, and even if somehow we manage to into the next day, the 2 indies have already vote parity of 2 or higher, depends, while this town just listens to them, the peaky jobbers failed.

No its over, we are getting killed at night, and even if somehow we manage to into the next day, the 2 indies have already vote parity of 2 or higher, depends, while this town just listens to them, the peaky jobbers failed.
Mate, I legit have no idea what you on about, I said over and over that if you are indeed townie, then you need to cooperate with me here. There is one scum left on the loose, which is why the game did not end yet, instead of trying to fuck townies over. Legit only scum would go for an obvious mislynch and not sure if this is genuine from you anymore. You refused to discuss and was aiming for an obvious mislynch when I didn't make a single post yet, your plan failed and here you are. Trying to get people sympathy in the process.

Going after both alignments mean nothing @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zolo @BakiDou he's just indie, a pretty harmful one at that. He doesn't care for alignment only himself.

There's no mafia left, 2 indies. Maybe 3. Vote for the indie that hasn't won the game yet to be lynched if there is another dau phase.

If there is another day phase you
This literally a big fat load of Bullshit mate, I literally been hardcore carrying this team. You legit don't care about townie winning if you did what you just did. If you are scum then ggwp, if you are townie then sorry mate, but you brought this on yourself.

The mafia were afk jobbers also, soul killer you deserve to win this.
Bro, we are gonna fucking lose if this last scum is not gone lmao. I don't deserve shit, if marimo is not scum then we are in a fucked situation. If I make it next DP then I need town to truly put their heads together and not fuck up, and no going for yotan is not the way to go.

Bro, we are gonna fucking lose if this last scum is not gone lmao. I don't deserve shit, if marimo is not scum then we are in a fucked situation. If I make it next DP then I need town to truly put their heads together and not fuck up, and no going for yotan is not the way to go.
The only way to go is going for your head, but if you dont have players to fallow, and players who vote at random and dont give shit, then situations like this happen, situations in witch town players are hammered by indies.

The only way to go is going for your head, but if you dont have players to fallow, and players who vote at random and dont give shit, then situations like this happen, situations in witch town players are hammered by indies.
Mate, how much you wanna fucking bet that the game won't end by my mislynch? because I am not this final bad guy that you are painting in your head, I literally been carrying town hard, and this would be another big blunder like lind lynch. Stop with the entire hammer situation, you tried to hammer and mislynch me when I didn't even make a single post. You panicked hard, and your actions seems to have agenda behind them. The more you post the more scummy you come off.

Mate, how much you wanna fucking bet that the game won't end by my mislynch? because I am not this final bad guy that you are painting in your head, I literally been carrying town hard, and this would be another big blunder like lind lynch. Stop with the entire hammer situation, you tried to hammer and mislynch me when I didn't even make a single post. You panicked hard, and your actions seems to have agenda behind them. The more you post the more scummy you come off.
Aitght mate I wont post anymore, the indies rules this game now, hammer me next day phase, with players like zolo you will do just fine. But you will kill me at night, because you are a puss indie.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zolo @MangoSenpai read this day phase, and take in considerations that this hammer on Marimo was started by 2 indies, indies who does not give a shit about town.
You give a fuck about town? lmao, if you did you would not wanna hammer a player during his sleep who is confirmed townie by t-pein. You would actually discuss who is the last damn scum, not go for a mislynch. Stop it mate, this is getting sad at this point. Pinging players won't help your situation at this point.

You give a fuck about town? lmao, if you did you would not wanna hammer a player during his sleep who is confirmed townie by t-pein. You would actually discuss who is the last damn scum, not go for a mislynch. Stop it mate, this is getting sad at this point. Pinging players won't help your situation at this point.
The only sad thing is Indies having an opinion, bleah.

Status
Not open for further replies.