Break Week People are forgetting how often hax abilities are used as plot devices in this series. Ryokugyu could take out the alliance BEFORE they sense him

I pointed it out in the spoiler thread. His powers are insidious, it's not a matter of mere strength, it's not a duel, it's an admiral with an insidious devil's fruit capable of dealing and neutralizing multiple strong enemies. It's a matter of interaction between abilities!

So, of course no one in the whole world should be able to infiltrate a natural for stress that even the Gorosei refused to invade, and defeat an alliance that put to sleep two Emperors, in Kaidou's own territory with his full army available.
But that's different, plot and peculiar abilities can make miracles.

I tell you what really make me skeptical:
1) GB simply blitzes the party, ruining a magical moment awaited for 20 years by Wano citizens, Oda's most characteristic saga moment, arresting Luffy/whoever he's looking for, temporarily neutralizing the others and leaves. Christ, why introduce the Joy-Boy/Nika subplot to just having him arrested 2 chapters after?
2) GB whipes out the alliance, as simple as that. Yes, that wouldn't make any sense.
3) GB, introduced yesterday, does a Jack thing, so goes all out versus an overwhelming enemy and just loses. Why even draw an admiral to having him not achieving his purposes?
4) GB is a skeptical and unconventional marine like Aokiji and Fujitora. Well, his presentation doesn't support this, at the moment
5) GB is a threat, he manages to achieve his goal but then he's put down by Pluton, whatever it is.

In summary, you don't summon a top 5 guy just to having him flex or lose. You draw such a guy to some importand plot development (Aokiji-Robin relationship and Sauro's inherited will, the existence of a different concept of justice; the misterious subplot of Kuma, the SH distribution in fundamental places for their development and the basis of 3d2y; Akainu, you all read MF, what else do I have to say; Fujitora, his hate towards the SHICHIBUKAI, their abolition and the SSG subplot).
So, Oda has clearly something big in his mind, but AT THE MOMENT IT SEEMS SHIT, ladies and gentlemen :endthis:

If we factor in that they are all pretty tired from the huge fight/war, and that 7 days is not enough to fully recover, I can see Ryokugyu soloing them all. Question is how they will get out of that. They either activate Pluton, which will force him to retreat, or Akainu will catch wind and orders him to get back ASAP.

Luffy lost to Caesar remember?

Ryokugyu could literally spread toxic spores all over the capital to KO everyone if Oda wants him too.

I don’t understand why people think he’s going to have a fair duel with alliance.
Luffy has never lost to a strong character due to unknown circumstances either you are weak and defeat luffy due to his stupidity or you are strong and defeat luffy due to overpowering him
Post automatically merged:

I thought that at first and even wrote a pretty big theory on it.

But I genuinely don’t think a major fight is coming up.

Which means I think Ryokugyu is going to gas the alliance and then negotiate with Sukiyaki or Momo.
Why negotiate with momo if you already defeated his forces

Here's what I believe will happen:
Greenbull soloes most of the alliance with his fruit
He takes down Law, Kidd, Sanji, Killer, Jinbei with his swordsmanship
Greenbull vs Luffy starts
At the same time, Kizaru arrives at Wano, Zoro wants to fight him to settle the score back on Sabody, Zoro vs Kizaru starts
Fujitora rolls a dice and decides he's going against the strawhats this time, he too arrives
Yamato notices he looks similiar to Wano citizens
By the time Fujitora decide to go after Luffy, Yamato interrupts him, Fujitora vs Yamato starts
The true final match-ups of wano:
Luffy vs Greenbull
Zoro vs Kizaru
Yamato vs Fujitora
Navy hq Admirals vs CoC coating trio

Yeah, if GB uses poison spores, he could definitely take out the alliance before they know what hit them. Especially if Kid actually attacks Luffy, and everyone becomes distracted from their brawl.

Yeah, if GB uses poison spores, he could definitely take out the alliance before they know what hit them. Especially if Kid actually attacks Luffy, and everyone becomes distracted from their brawl.
Kidd is probably drinking with Luffy at this point.He is part of the harem now.
Post automatically merged:

At the same time, Kizaru arrives at Wano, Zoro wants to fight him to settle the score back on Sabody, Zoro vs Kizaru starts
Fujitora rolls a dice and decides he's going against the strawhats this time, he too arrives
By the time Fujitora decide to go after Luffy, Yamato interrupts him, Fujitora vs Yamato starts
Luffy vs Greenbull
Zoro vs Kizaru
Yamato vs Fujitora
This is not happening,but i hope we get some action from Greenbull.

Last edited:
Luffy vs Greenbull
Zoro vs Kizaru
Yamato vs Fujitora
Bro...No. You actually believe Zoro can defeat Kizaru? Hasnt Ryokugyu CLEARLY shown how far above he is compared to Zoro and Sanji? And you can be damn sure Kizaru is stronger than Ryokugyu.

Luffy vs Greenbull
Zoro vs Kizaru
Yamato vs Fujitora
U are joking right? Becuase that's one of the most nonsense post i've read in 3y of WG