Break Week People who rooted for ZKK answer me this (I was rooting too)

Do you still believe in ZKK?

• Total voters
Well... you asked... (This isn't a troll post, I do like making shitposts, but I full believe in ZKK still)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-science-of-pyrobloin.4544/

1: Based on where Big Mom and Kaido fell, I think they were encased in Seastone. If Seastone is produced in a certain area of the ocean like Smoker said, when Seastone is produced in Wano, then it's likely it's produced under Wano, by the Pyrobloin (the molecular component of Seastone that's found in volcanic eruptions) in the magma mixing with sea-water.

While Kaido and Big Mom looked to be next to each other under Wano, this was a fake-out: Big Mom's hole was far away from Kaido's hole, it makes no sense that they would fall next to each other. What we saw next to Kaido in the magma was Kaido's coat.

So, Kaido got encased in Seastone and launched out of Wano (hence Momo saying that eruption was the final send off), while Big Mom is currently trapped in Seastone under Wano (and will go crazy from starvation until... well, something happens). Big Mom lasted 7 days in Elbaf during the fast before losing her shit and going wild. She's been under Wano for... 7 days? With no food? Yep, she's coming back, and lord will the Biggest of Moms be mad.

2. The Bounties are a fake-out. Bounties showing up do nothing to prove Wano is actually done (it's correlation, not causality. Bounties showing up do not mean the arc has to end).

We're being led to believe Act 3 will be the final act. I believe Act 3 will end with Wano getting attacked by Black Beard utilizing Kaido as a corpse through Moria, leading to Zoro Killing Zombie Kaido, just as he killed Zombie Ryuma. Wano being attack from the outside is foreshadowed by the WG ships, the SSG, the Marines getting aggressive, and Ryuma fending off the government in the past. So, Act 4 will be a large scale invasion of Wano, and Act 5 will be true Post Wano, leading into Elbaf.

3. This section of Wano is mirroring Sabaody, a supposed quick-rest-stop on the way to somewhere more important (Fishman Island) that turned into a giant disaster.

-The Supernovas are all gathered together
-Luffy punched an enslaving Dragon known as a God (Celestial Dragon Charlos = Dragon Kaido here)
-An Admiral attacked after the dragon was punched (Kizaru = Green Bull)
-The Straw Hats were divided and Luffy was left alone to go to a prison (goes to Impel Down/is thrown into Udon)
-Luffy was saved by a Revolutionary (Kuma) and a mentor figure/character closely connected with Roger (Rayleigh)

Wano is a mirror of this
-We're supposed to leave Wano soon, but, instead, calamity will strike: Wano will be invaded by power hungry forces like the WG and Black Beard
-Urouge and Bonney will show up (Bonney to de-age Momo, maybe not right away though, and Urouge with Sky Island/Nika lore)
-Rather than destroy everything, Green Bull will heal Wano with his fruit (Akainu is telling him not to be reckless because he knows Green Bull is from Wano)
-The Straw Hats allies will come together to protect the Straw Hats/Wano, when Sabaody was about them being divided
-Luffy will be saved by the Revolutionaries (Sabo) and a mentor figure connected to Roger (Shanks)

Act 4 will also parallel Thriller Bark/Marineford.
-Military fortress that is damaged/susceptible to invasion (Marineford/Wano)
-Moria stole corpses from Wano to kill an Oni, so Moria will make Kaido into an Oni-corpse, and attack Wano
-Black Beard killed a dying Yonkou to end the old era, will kill a dying Yonkou again (Kaido) to start the new era
-Zoro killed a zombie, Ryuma, who had killed a dragon with a sword, Shusui, which was stolen from Wano
-Zoro will kill a zombie dragon with the sword he returned to Wano, honoring Ryuma's legacy
-Luffy, the Dawn, defeated Kaido at night by punching him down from Onigashima into Hell after returning from the dead
-Zoro, the Moon, will defeat Kaido in the day by rising up over Wano after returning from Hell during the Raid

Oda's writing/duality is fantastic. I love the way he's played with parallels between the pre-timeskip and post-timeskip. I especially like how Marineford was about a dying Yonkou trying to save his son (Ace), and fighting against his treacherous son, an upstart future Yonkou (Teach), when the Raid/Wano was a Yonkou who wanted to die, Kaido, being betrayed by his son/daughter, Yamato, and watching the woman who gave him his power, Big Mom, fall.

I expect 1053 to be the end of Act 3, and be the tragedy of the WG, Black Beard, Zombie Kaido, and... hopefully Big Mom riding a volcano Homie all attacking the big banquet Momo is about to throw in Wano. Just as Big Mom and Kaido had their banquets ruined by Luffy, they will return right at the perfect moment to bring despair to his feast.

Other people have much better posts than this, though, but you have to be able to go outside your own head-canon and ask yourself "What plot threads has Oda laid out, and how could they overlap?"

Let's see how wrong I am! I didn't expect the timeskip at all, so, I'm up for anything. I don't even want Zoro to Kill Kaido for the sake of being right.

I just think it would be really cool to see a Samurai decapitate a giant evil dragon.

Edit: Fuck shit fuck I completely forgot about Bege being a Supernova and showing up, Bege shows up with... Lola? To find Big Mom? Sure, shit, I'm sorry, Bege

All I know is that Wano will not end with Act 3, that's for sure
Post automatically merged:

They won’t. People like them don’t change. Some do, but most never will. They are the true antagonists in the community (Probably in other things irl as well). Zoro fans have been the ones getting bullied the most (and deep down every one knows this). Heck some of these people even admit to it and have no shame for doing it.

It’s not worth it to give every moment of your life trying to prove them wrong. The story is what will reveal who is right and who is wrong in the end.
We just got to be patient and see the final outcome.

I respect your patience. Most people have given up. Way to keep an upbeat attitude.
Don't think too much about what they say pandaman. Think cockroach everytime one of those rats quotes you and you'll be fine :cheers:

So these guys were Ex ZKK Soldiers
A lot of them never supported it + plus weak willed ones lel

Last edited:
1. Chap 544 awakens zoans have recovery speed it took awakened luffy one week to get back up so it is probably the same or a little more for kaido this would just add to how powerful luffy final attack was as far as the magma goes it’s kinda illogical for them to just be chillin in magma for a weak but this is a anime maybe they were just pushed out by the eruption

2.I have never supported zkk being about a bounty luffy defeats kaido which he did and Oda has now made it where he is getting the full credit( bounty) for this I have always called back to ryumas words in monsters when zkk happens he said after slaying the dragon: a battle is not about the fame(bounty) earned but about what u protect (wano, his captain, etc) so for me the fact that the bounties are here is a huge push for zkk I also want to say as well going back to chap 194 kyoshiro words: the pinnacle of swordsmanship is the power to protect what one wishes to protect and cut what one wishes to cut, the key is PROTECTION so this is what zkk means to me and at that moment zoro will be at his peak strength

3.I don’t think we are about to leave a admiral just pulled up and we have not had the big feast yet can’t see all this happening in one chapter but let’s see how Oda does it we should know by Wednesday.
Lol your beasting and feasting on these cats :myman:

Yeah it will be enough that he killed kaido. The bounty is completely unimportant like you said. (Good job bringing up monsters btw). Bounties at this point are misleading and a point of contention that never ends becuase of portrayal. But people on this forum should know better that feats are the measuring stick for characters true strength and portrayal.

Those toxic luffy bois and sanji bois will have no excuses when zkk happens, because luffy has officially overshadowed zoro portayel wise. But like any intelligent person can point out, portrayal is a joke. Portrayal can easily be shut down by Oda. He can hype someone up in story and make them look like complete buffoons on panel. Although I’d say with yonko and admirals any direct statement made by him irl is pretty much true. (And that goes for any character he makes direct statements about really).

The world (in universe and in irl) will always believe what they want to believe because of their own biases, or for others, the lies they believe and are fed by those around them and those in power. But at the end of the day it’s those that actually take the time to read between the lines that end up cashing in the W, no matter how hard those toxic people go to bully, slander, and twist the facts. People love to claim that zkk theorist and believers like you, nik and cinera are idiots but can never disprove you guys 😂. I mean it must be vexing to constantly have to live like this 24/7 just because you favor sanji or luffy more for immoral and immature reasons respectively, maybe both at the same time? 🤔

hmmm, yes?

:yodaswag:

Although I will say that the less die hard luffy and sanji bois still have hope to return to the light.

Zoro Fans at start of Wano: "ZKK"
Zoro Fans at end of Wano: "ZKK"

Anti-ZKK at start of Wano: "ZKK is delusional because Oda doesn't have balls to kill Kaidou"
Anti-ZKK at end of Wano: "ZKK is delusional because Kaidou & Big Mom died in Lava"

The Hypocrisy
ZKK fans:

Zoro will stay on rooftop to kill Kaido

Zoro will heal and go back to roof top

Zoro will let Luffy knock Kaido out for 5 minutes before killing Kaido

Zoro will kill Kaido over capital once Luffy has his fake win

Zoro will kill 100% full healed awakening Kaido one shot after Luffy fake win

Reality.

LKK

:cheers:

All your argument proves is you've been consistently delusional

:kawak:

ZKK fans:

Zoro will stay on rooftop to kill Kaido

Zoro will heal and go back to roof top

Zoro will let Luffy knock Kaido out for 5 minutes before killing Kaido

Zoro will kill Kaido over capital once Luffy has his fake win

Zoro will kill 100% full healed awakening Kaido one shot after Luffy fake win

Reality.

LKK

:cheers:

All your argument proves is you've been consistently delusional

:kawak:
Lmao the thing is we are trying to predict when Oda is gonna do it sure we have many L’s here but alas Oda keeps pushing the zoro greatness while the deniers are just jumping at anything and everything zoro is doing and saying zkk is done …. Prime example luffy gets compared to ryuma ohhhhhh zkk is done for blah blah blah when in fact that’s such a huge moment for it but anyways stay blind:cheers:

you guys said that zkk wont happen coz zoro would never outshine luffy. Well bounties are here now which means luffy already won and so its now ok for zoro to kill kaido. And there are so many plot points not yet resolved and kaido and big mom having no awakening so its obvious wano hasnt ended yet. Theres even no kaido backstory yet. And its just bad writing if they would just die of magma.

The ending is just too rushed. Not typical arc ending. And theres no confirmation on what happened to kaido and big mom

Lmao the thing is we are trying to predict when Oda is gonna do it sure we have many L’s here but alas Oda keeps pushing the zoro greatness while the deniers are just jumping at anything and everything zoro is doing and saying zkk is done …. Prime example luffy gets compared to ryuma ohhhhhh zkk is done for blah blah blah when in fact that’s such a huge moment for it but anyways stay blind:cheers:
No. All it says is the ZKK cucks are moving the goal posts every time the perfect scenario for them doesn't happen. Sooner or later the revelation that it is over will happen.

The only greatness Oda has pushed is Luffy greatness.

:kayneshrug:

you guys said that zkk wont happen coz zoro would never outshine luffy. Well bounties are here now which means luffy already won and so its now ok for zoro to kill kaido. And there are so many plot points not yet resolved and kaido and big mom having no awakening so its obvious wano hasnt ended yet. Theres even no kaido backstory yet. And its just bad writing if they would just die of magma.

The ending is just too rushed. Not typical arc ending. And theres no confirmation on what happened to kaido and big mom
Killing Kaido after 7 days of healing for Kaido would outshine Luffy. The problem ZKK will always have is it will outshine Luffy. The only people who don't see that is the huge Zoro fans.