Current Events Perospero

Who will Perospero fight?

• Total voters
If Carrot beats him, I'll genuinely be impressed. The poll question wasn't who would beat Perospero, it was who is going to fight him. Carrot for me was the likeliest character. @Jackteo also brought up Brook and potentially Chopper since it was also their capture that contributed Pedro's sacrifice and Brook reflected that he was too weak to beat Perospero. We'll see.

I don't know. With pound being alive, who should have been beheaded and pedro, whose dead body we have never seen... I believe that pedro is alive. And that he came with/after jimbei to wano. And that he will have his "rematch" against perospero.
Maybe the one looming behind robin and jimbei was pedro?

But I admit, it is a bit far fetched.

I don't know. With pound being alive, who should have been beheaded and pedro, whose dead body we have never seen... I believe that pedro is alive. And that he came with/after jimbei to wano. And that he will have his "rematch" against perospero.

I would genuinely be surprised if Pedro was still alive. Oda made people doubt that he died since the explosion left his fate vague in at the end of Chapter 877. Chapter 878 is then posthumously called "Pedro of the Mink Guardians" and Oda made us believe for a moment with Nami that Pedro could have survived the explosion. Then the fake-out revealed that it was Perospero and he lost his arm. Suffice to say, that was probably Oda's way of saying "Yeah, he's gone."

I would genuinely be surprised if Pedro was still alive. Oda made people doubt that he died since the explosion left his fate vague in at the end of Chapter 877. Chapter 878 is then posthumously called "Pedro of the Mink Guardians" and Oda made us believe for a moment with Nami that Pedro could have survived the explosion. Then the fake-out revealed that it was Perospero and he lost his arm. Suffice to say, that was probably Oda's way of saying "Yeah, he's gone."

Oda creates always fake tensions and fake drama. He has done the same here. After wci I thought that he died because he has not much left to live and bm didn't give him his lifespan back but bm showed up in wano, so who knows 🤷‍♂️.

As for perospero's arm, yes he lost it. Maybe pedro lost a limb too. Maybe not since he is a mink and his durability is higher or so. We will see (I am not saying that he is alive, just that that is my feeling).

Oda creates always fake tensions and fake drama. He has done the same here. After wci I thought that he died because he has not much left to live and bm didn't give him his lifespan back but bm showed up in wano, so who knows 🤷‍♂️.

As for perospero's arm, yes he lost it. Maybe pedro lost a limb too. Maybe not since he is a mink and his durability is higher or so. We will see (I am not saying that he is alive, just that that is my feeling).
That's probably why he followed up the next chapter to alleviate the ambiguity of his fate. The dynamite Pedro had were strapped near his chest. Perospero protected himself in candy armor at the last moment and he still lost an arm. Kinda makes you wonder how bad was the damage Pedro sustained, especially with his lost life-force.

The will of P is too Stronk:finally::finally::finally:

I'd wait and see what she can truly do and how the situation plays out. Somehow Nami beat Kalifa when she could have speed blitzed her at any time, used her whip that she ended up never using, her ryankyaku, but lost to PIS from the character.
Nah I don't think carrot will fight strong character like perospero here...even if she team up with chopper they still get pulverised so might as well dont fight at all..most likely carrot will fight the fodder tier at wano

Nah I don't think carrot will fight strong character like perospero here...even if she team up with chopper they still get pulverised so might as well dont fight at all..most likely carrot will fight the fodder tier at wano
There's a difference between beating the character and the character fighting them, which was the question.

Whether she beats him or gets wrecked is a separate matter

If carrot have the hax then yeah she have a chance...but the thing is perospero beat carrot almost in all category
Honestly, we don't what her full capabilities are. She beat Big Mom's lower tier characters without effort on her part, but it would be nice to see what the difference is between her and a higher tier opponent. Besides, the Straw Hats always fight people stronger than them and Carrot is not one to back down from a challenge. She's also shown to be one to instigate fights herself.