Current Events Perospero

Who will Perospero fight?

• Total voters
@Garp the Fist what do you think? I know that you’re a fan of the 6 SHs vs Flying 6, so now Perospero can fill in the hole that Drake is leaving since a SH obviously won’t fight Drake.

Brook vs Who’s Who
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper (and probably Carrot) vs Perospero

The other 5 could also get help in their F6 fights but I don’t see any logical tag teams for now
The F6 are going to destroy the strawhats💀

carrot almost died fiighting daifuku and daifuku didn’t even sweat how is she going to win against perospero?
I mean, Daifuku also pinned down Sanji with his genie when he was distracted and yet we're saying he's also gonna fight the calamities.
The moment was mainly to highlight the Vinsmokes' abilities.

Besides, it's not like people are saying she might beat him, we're just saying a confrontation between them is inevitable. Judge her performance then.

I mean, Daifuku also pinned down Sanji with his genie when he was distracted and yet we're saying he's also gonna fight the calamities.
The moment was mainly to highlight the Vinsmokes' abilities.

Besides, it's not like people are saying she might beat him, we're just saying a confrontation between them is inevitable. Judge her performance then.
Sanji also does this before he got distracted

And then later on Sanji does this

Just a random question. Are you a Sanji and Boa Hancock fan?
I like both for different reasons:

I like Sanji because he has a combat style that only revolves around kicks and that he can do cool things when he's isolated from the Straw Hats. He has an element of surprise in the narrative and despite his lust for women would always treasure his relationship with the crew, most importantly the ladies, but also his dedication to Luffy. He's also usually a calm, collected character when things go south and analyze situations that some of the crew may overlook.

I like Hancock more out of bias for shipping her with Luffy and the fact that she is probably one of the few side characters that has done far more for him than he has done for her. Her dedication to Luffy is honestly amazing, despite being a side character.

EDIT: Here's a list of things Hancock has done for Luffy.
  • Transported him to Impel Down risking her own Shichibukai status and while she completely resented the government and didn't want to participate in the war with the Whitebeard Pirates
  • Snuck him into the prison and prevented detection from Domino
  • Was the one who gave him the keys to Ace's handcuffs (which Kizaru destroyed)
  • Provided Luffy sanctuary on a part of her island (an all women island where men are forbidden) after the Whitebeard War where he could recuperate from his grave injuries and was so concerned for his well being she barely slept or ate herself
  • Fed him once he fully recovered every day and provided him transportation to Marineford to help deliver his message to his crew.
  • Transported him to and from Rusukaina for his training. Had Rayleigh not deterred her, Hancock would had fed him everyday for those 2 years, too.
  • Prevented the Marines from getting in the way of the Straw Hats submerging to Fishman Island.

I like both for different reasons:

I like Sanji because he has a combat style that only revolves around kicks and that he can do cool things when he's isolated from the Straw Hats. He has an element of surprise in the narrative and despite his lust for women would always treasure his relationship with the crew, most importantly the ladies, but also his dedication to Luffy. He's also usually a calm, collected character when things go south and analyze situations that some of the crew may overlook.

I like Hancock more out of bias for shipping her with Luffy and the fact that she is probably one of the few side characters that has done far more for him than he has done for her. Her dedication to Luffy is honestly amazing, despite being a side character.

EDIT: Here's a list of things Hancock has done for Luffy.
  • Transported him to Impel Down risking her own Shichibukai status and while she completely resented the government and didn't want to participate in the war with the Whitebeard Pirates
  • Snuck him into the prison and prevented detection from Domino
  • Was the one who gave him the keys to Ace's handcuffs (which Kizaru destroyed)
  • Provided Luffy sanctuary on a part of her island (an all women island where men are forbidden) after the Whitebeard War where he could recuperate from his grave injuries and was so concerned for his well being she barely slept or ate herself
  • Fed him once he fully recovered every day and provided him transportation to Marineford to help deliver his message to his crew.
  • Transported him to and from Rusukaina for his training. Had Rayleigh not deterred her, Hancock would had fed him everyday too for those 2 years, too.
  • Prevented the Marines from getting in the way of the Straw Hats submerging to Fishman Island.
I absolutely agree with you here:akaman: And if you notice my signature you can see that Sanji and Boa are my top favorite characters:pepelit: