Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Had to show you guys this ass hole in action this morning:

He found himself obsessed with my left thumb for some reason lol.

EDIT: here’s the link for those who can’t see it:
Mark this as a spoiler before PETA or any other life caring companies see that you allow your cat to toy with your thumb during Corona:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I'm not joking there are idiots who would lynch you online for that:suresure::suresure::suresure: Met few of them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Mark this as a spoiler before PETA or any other life caring companies see that you allow your cat to toy with your thumb during Corona:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I'm not joking there are idiots who would lynch you online for that:suresure::suresure::suresure: Met few of them.
I added a disclaimer lol. I had just washed my hands so he’s fine. Pretty sure he liked the taste of the hand soap.

W

wordyworm

Hi everyone, I've 2 new cats :sweat::sweat:

How cute! Chopper's fur is going to be really gorgeous when she(?) gets older. Are you bottle-feeding them? I'll bet that's fun and also a big hassle!
I have 5 cats, i might take a picture later.:amazing:
Please post more cats!
And @Admiral Lee Hung I love your stupid orange cat because I've had several stupid orange cats myself. They really are charmingly idiotic.

R

Rhealuna

How cute! Chopper's fur is going to be really gorgeous when she(?) gets older. Are you bottle-feeding them? I'll bet that's fun and also a big hassle!
Is He, not She hehe.
Hope that so, I can't wait to see when he grows up with those fur :catsure:
Yepp, it's so much fun and yes is a big hassle ofc, it took me 1 to 2 hours to focus on feeding them.
Post automatically merged:

I just want to take a picture when they're sleeping, because sometimes its so funny and cute at the sametime lol
Seeing a sleeping cat is something that can make you recover from all anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator: