Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Soo. i told yall i'll be posting another pic of my gecko(s) if i ever get a proper shot. but they are shy af and only come at late when the lighting sucks. And if i use lighting to make a photo they run away quickly, but i managed to at least get this one:
Them being in a screen terrarium also doesnt help xD

Also, my orchid mantis (hymenopus coronatus) moulted into adulthood recently and she is beautiful as fuck!

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
at the beginning of 2020 I got high blood pressure due to stress. Randomly got a cat around that time and the sheer presence of Jojo ( my cat ) helped me relax and lowered my blood pressure and stress. There is just something about purring that helps me relax
Post automatically merged:

Also for some reason my cat always climbs on my shoulder

Sad news, my frog died several weeks ago. We decided to bury his body in our yard with a plastic zip lock bag and roses. His cause of death was due to the toxins of the reptile first aid spray I bought for him along with fluctuating temperatures in the living room.

I intend to buy a new frog now that a reptile fogging humidifier came in the mail. This should keep the frog healthy and hopefully keep their life expectancy better than the last one.

Sad news, my frog died several weeks ago. We decided to bury his body in our yard with a plastic zip lock bag and roses. His cause of death was due to the toxins of the reptile first aid spray I bought for him along with fluctuating temperatures in the living room.

I intend to buy a new frog now that a reptile fogging humidifier came in the mail. This should keep the frog healthy and hopefully keep their life expectancy better than the last one.
Nooo, poor frog :catcry:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

RIP :catsweat:
Did you give them names? :shocking:

And welcome to WG :cheers:

He learned from the best
:zosleepy:
explains alot:gokulaugh:

my fish are very shy and get spoked easeliy except for my fish Nezuko she loves to follow my finger and loves to eat to lmao

My dog's an asshole. That is all.
What breed is your dog tho?

3 of my 5 cats.​
there so pretty you can really see their emotions

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
explains alot:gokulaugh:

my fish are very shy and get spoked easeliy except for my fish Nezuko she loves to follow my finger and loves to eat to lmao

What breed is your dog tho?

there so pretty you can really see their emotions
A yorkie terrier. Spent a long time making the perfect breakfast one morning and his little ass ate it!!!!