[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually do haha.

So are you scum:choppawhat:
i was about to pick up the baton myself to kick things ofd.. but too late ig.. wait en see wait en see there is no need to hurry, me admitting it for jest or lying won't make it certain that i am one lol haha

but wbu miss :)

even if you seem sus now i can't give limpid evidence so i'd wait myself

Zemmi

GodMommie
i was about to pick up the baton myself to kick things ofd.. but too late ig.. wait en see wait en see there is no need to hurry, me admitting it for jest or lying won't make it certain that i am one lol haha

but wbu miss :)

even if you seem sus now i can't give limpid evidence so i'd wait myself
I am always town :milaugh: 100% hosts do it on purpose.

I presume that Ekko posted that thing about the person posting after him as an obvious joke.

Obviously there's no way to remotely discern someone's alignment because they are the next poster in the succession without even knowing what they would post when they do lol.

That hypothetical next poster would strike as basically NAI before they even posted, or more accurately not strike at all.

And even if what they posted was not factored apriori posting early game doesn't strike as much of an alignment indicator to me, expecially if posting the classical one line opener. That doesn't put eventual scums in a dire situation and it's actually an easy way to try to fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.