[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume that Ekko posted that thing about the person posting after him as an obvious joke.

Obviously there's no way to remotely discern someone's alignment because they are the next poster in the succession without even knowing what they would post when they do lol.

That hypothetical next poster would strike as basically NAI before they even posted, or more accurately not strike at all.

And even if what they posted was not factored apriori posting early game doesn't strike as much of an alignment indicator to me, expecially if posting the classical one line opener. That doesn't put eventual scums in a dire situation and it's actually an easy way to try to fit in.
@Ekkologix Could you answer on this and your overall thought process? I would like to hear your version on the subject matter.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I presume that Ekko posted that thing about the person posting after him as an obvious joke.

Obviously there's no way to remotely discern someone's alignment because they are the next poster in the succession without even knowing what they would post when they do lol.

That hypothetical next poster would strike as basically NAI before they even posted, or more accurately not strike at all.

And even if what they posted was not factored apriori posting early game doesn't strike as much of an alignment indicator to me, expecially if posting the classical one line opener. That doesn't put eventual scums in a dire situation and it's actually an easy way to try to fit in.
i miss these high quality beta posts

according to my stats, the next person posting after me there is 99% town

mafia will feel like they will get questioned if they post after me, or will worry that its a trick question or post

alternatively knight could of just posted without reading, which is also a more town indicative than mafia indicative behavior

knight is 99% town for me now

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mafia target player with this ability , next day their vote won't count.

In day phase players vote for one player (they think is scum ) and they vote for them
Vote Lynch Xlaw

if mafia use above ability on you at night next day , your vote won't count.

Town need majority vote to Lynch (eliminate) someone...

We have 15 players alive so town will need 8 votes to Lynch someone.

Let's suppose Xlaw has total 8 votes on him (including your) .
But if mafia had used above ability on you , then your vote won't count . And real vote will be 7. And Lynch won't happen due to no majority

In short it steal your voting power...U will be votless for 1 day
will it show on the vote count that there r only 7 votes or it will show 8?
basically do unusual vote power show in vote count or not

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

mafia will feel like they will get questioned if they post after me, or will worry that its a trick question or post

alternatively knight could of just posted without reading, which is also a more town indicative than mafia indicative behavior

How do you know that Knight posted without reading your post properly?

Damn, I thought it was a joke but you seem serious with this lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
How do you know that Knight posted without reading your post properly?

Damn, I thought it was a joke but you seem serious with this lol
i dont, but if he did then its towny behavior
if he didnt, its also towny behavior

i belive 9/10 times a towny will post after me there, unless a scum posts without reading (which is non characteristic given the game just started) or a scum player is too daring

But no one had still posted at the time.

Are you referring to your current view? This post looks a bit confused.

I was rather asking you about your initial post: this one for the precision:

hiii

the person posting after me is auto town lock
which obviously came earlier in the hierarchy lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But no one had still posted at the time.

Are you referring to your current view? This post looks a bit confused.

I was rather asking you about your initial post: this one for the precision:

which obviously came earlier in the hierarchy lol.
its just psychology
if i call the person after me auto town
scum will be hesistant to post after me
townies dont care eitherway, regardless if they read my post or if they didnt. they will post

Status
Not open for further replies.