[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You will see many people just team up or follow certain players without any basis xD I have been preparing for things to say when I see them doing it in future games though
Interesting..... Let's see if this happens in this game too.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Now Who's Blinded by Sand-inator/Who's Crying Now-inator :
He plans to kick sand all over the house of his old bully, Boris.
Their vote in day phase won't count
I posted this earlier but looks like no one noticed... If we are not supposed to discuss this then let me know. I don't want to get modkilled.

I'm just curious how this role works. I mean the person with this role votes, but their vote is not counted? Won't that give away their role or something?

I posted this earlier but looks like no one noticed... If we are not supposed to discuss this then let me know. I don't want to get modkilled.

I'm just curious how this role works. I mean the person with this role votes, but their vote is not counted? Won't that give away their role or something?
I have no clue lol

Owh I think it's literally what it says.
Mafia can target someone and remove their vote xD

Mafia target player with this ability , next day their vote won't count.

In day phase players vote for one player (they think is scum ) and they vote for them
Vote Lynch Xlaw

if mafia use above ability on you at night next day , your vote won't count.

Town need majority vote to Lynch (eliminate) someone...

We have 15 players alive so town will need 8 votes to Lynch someone.

Let's suppose Xlaw has total 8 votes on him (including your) .
But if mafia had used above ability on you , then your vote won't count . And real vote will be 7. And Lynch won't happen due to no majority

In short it steal your voting power...U will be votless for 1 day

Emil

Certified Memelord
uknow @Alibaba first time i met u, u had a guy avi

do u remember lmaoo

i forgot who it was, was like brown haired or smthing. that was b4 the OLC by me, dont remember whose OLC
2018-2019ish

Status
Not open for further replies.