[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If Ali doesn't come back to the thread my vote will be on him at the end of the dp, would prefer Gambit who is more active over Ali who is afking in the game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Did he address your concern? I don’t find any such comments from him in this matter but please let me know if he did. I find it odd that few people like you and Ekko had a suspicion on him and yet he didn’t address them. I’m sorry if I missed them.
I don't think there is anything he could really address, with my concern.

My whole town read on him was based on one single thing, and he said I misunderstood him.

It's not the best reason I have distrust in him but it's good enough not to put him on a town list, is because he said I misunderstood after I said it would be a really stupid thing for a scum to do, which I could be completely overthinking the entire thing.

@Alibaba will you come join the game and answer to the votes you have on you?

Also what do you guys think about @Don DaSlayer ?
Heh Don is constantly being quite inactive, I did play with him in the past and he wasn't so inactive as Town. Not sure if a simple meta switch.

Also a not on Sanjisstronger @LANJI CUCKSMOKE as you were asking about: he is often like that actually, I would say that he looks NAI based off what I know of the man.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am sitting here thinking I'm making the same mistake with Dr. as I did with Usopp the last game I was in when he was scum, like I should really be pushing for him but I don't wanna be wrong :milaugh:

Mafia is 3 people, there are 13 people remaining.

At the moment Mid/Sanji/Don/Ryu/Ali are barely active, probably somce scum in there but the point is id say the thread has probably 1 or 2 scum in it that are active and then there is the SK too, i dont want to listen to those people at the moment. I wanna go for Gambit, Alibaba lynch is super low effort and whatever he flips gives us nothing, he flips town we are back to square one, he flips scum we dont know his mates and he sure as hell isnt the one doing the lifting for his team i dont think.
Tbf an Alibaba lynch can tell us about the Gambit switch and his voters at the moment and funnily you are part of it.

As I mentioned if Ali flips Mafia the odds someone in that Gambit wagon is too turn automatically highter despite I don't expect many to stand there for the reason I displayed, and the odds Gambit is SK instead of Mafia also turn highter.

If Ali flips Town that makes the Gambit voters look better instead, and if Ali flips SK maybe idem because Mafia might have eventually discovered who the SK is and may want to off them, but that is all speculation. I'm not even so sure of the offing will, they may also want them alive for a while so I would say null actually.

I'm busy everyday, work, kids, paying bills, upkeep of my house :josad:

This game hasn't had that much activity that you can't at least read quite a bit of it like I have.
By Busy I mean I stayed all night the day before, woke up after 2 hours of sleep, Went to my Computer course at 7 am, came home at 4 PM, went to take my third vaccination, then slept for 12 hours or so :crazwhat:

I think Town should be more cooperative here. There are less than 4 hours left to the end of the phase and it would be heart shattering if this day ended in no lynch again, providing further fuel for the scum side.

I understand that this is a Light Game but that does not justify such lack of activity, because that's most likely the issue fundamentally, not really lack of decisionality since in ToS also based off majority voting processing this never happened on here IIRC. :/

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think Town should be more cooperative here. There are less than 4 hours left to the end of the phase and it would be heart shattering if this day ended in no lynch again, providing further fuel for the scum side.

I understand that this is a Light Game but that does not justify such lack of activity, because that's most likely the issue fundamentally, not really lack of decisionality since in ToS also based off majority voting processing this never happened on here IIRC. :/
You know, you don't have to write everything so complex and can just talk normally like the rest of us. It's very unbecoming of you.

I think everyone knows that, I already said where I plan to vote, but I want to give that person an opportunity to defend himself before I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.