[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
not really no. But I´m already getting lynched anyway for having 4 posts or not posting quality posts.

and most importantly

Not that different from some other players.

It just turned out that way it seems.
Do you have anything else to say other than this? Are you just giving up?

You know, you don't have to write everything so complex and can just talk normally like the rest of us. It's very unbecoming of you.

I think everyone knows that, I already said where I plan to vote, but I want to give that person an opportunity to defend himself before I do.
I genuinely thought my posting style wasn't that difficult to read through (considering how Ratchet and a few others post but IIRC did not get questioned for it much) but I will try to keep it as fluid as I can. Got it.

To be fair English is not even my native language, it was mostly thanks to playing Mafia and videogames that I learned certain terminologies. ;P

But I can understand the feeling so I will back down despite I will feel like the new posting style will be less cool. But overall what matters the most is the pragmatism because we are trying to read players here, we are not in a symposium.

@Fuji @Gambit

One last thing. I don't think I'm really playing it safe in that if that was the case I would have preferred not to be so over involved into D1, don't you think? The way I involved myself actually is a tell for how I wasn't focused on being safe at all. I did explain why I didn't vote anyone that phase. I wanted to vote pressure Fuji before heading to sleep in that old post I mentioned but figured that it would have been poorly fruitful because he wasn't being pressured by anyone else and he would have likely brushed me off, and at last the day was lining towards no lynch. So if I truly was afraid of someone's judgement I would have rather avoided being so involved and reading several players in a consistent (by typing essays) way since even just sussing can ping their attention onto me. It makes little sense I would not concretize with a vote and yet still be so involved if I was willingly or even unwillingly afraid and wanting to keep my play safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.