Powers & Abilities Physical Skills in Attack Power vs Haki

If Usopp learn CoA and imbues them in his shots, would he be strong?
It'd depend of what attacks, I guess. I think most of his pop greens would actually benefit of improved power attack with Haki (such as those bamboos seen in FMI, etc.) but we don't know if it's possible to imbue another living beings with one's Haki. Even if it's possible, his two biggest attack, Exploding Skull Grass and Impact Wolf probably can't be boosted by Haki anyway.

I usually don't attribute skills to power lvl.

Doffy operating on himself is a skill.
Enel combining his CoO with his df to listen on people is a skill.
Cracker molding his biscuits into soldiers is a skill.

Physical strength >>> Skills when fighting
Usopp is extraordinarily skilled, but Luffy & Zoro will always no diff him.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I usually don't attribute skills to power lvl.

Doffy operating on himself is a skill.
Enel combining his CoO with his df to listen on people is a skill.
Cracker molding his biscuits into soldiers is a skill.

Physical strength >>> Skills when fighting
Usopp is extraordinarily skilled, but Luffy & Zoro will always no diff him.
Exactly

Pre TS Lucci is so more skilled than Kaido hahaha yet he is so much of an ant

Exactly

Pre TS Lucci is so more skilled than Kaido hahaha yet he is so much of an ant
Luffy is out here outskilling everybody though. Luffy has never ever trained his base physical strength until Wano. He only worked on mastering his devil fruit and haki.

Luffy does not even have a fighting style. The man is a pure genius. Everybody else in one piece has a fighting style along with their devik fruits, Weapons or Martial arts techniques.

The only other people who have natural strength like Luffy that are BIg mom and Oden.

I'm not sure Luffy had base super-strength and body. He spent years training with Ace and Sabo after all.
All Luffy did was do Sparing matches, devil fruit control and survival training is not the same real professional training.

Like strength training, martial arts and Swordsmanship.

Sanji, Zoro, Sabo, Garp, Coby all have proffesional strengh training and martial arts/ Swordsmanship training.

Luffy never once had any proffesional training. He is mostly self taught.

Luffy has never done base physical strength trainimg in his life until wano.

There is a reason why Luffy has all these haki and will have the strongest haki in all 3 catagorys.

It is becuase he never had any formal training, has no fighting style and relies soley on devil fruit and haki.

Luffy like Oden and Big Mom have relied on their natural genetic physical strength without any base training.