Character Discussion Pica’s golem size revealed!!

There simply can't be an island size there. Pica got up from the green part and went to the brown part, the red part remained on the ground up to the waist, and the rest was thrown away by Elizabello's blow. Here, by the way, Fujitora shows what an island scale is. Against this background, half of the Golem is just a fragment among the floating stones.

The giant and the others are relative to the ship Yontamaria.

The size of Yontamaria relative to other ships, particularly those in the green circle.

Ships in the Green circle relative to the attacking ships in the red, orange, and blue circles.

The lower part of the Golem is relative to the same ships.

Golem is a gigantic, but nothing more.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There simply can't be an island size there. Pica got up from the green part and went to the brown part, the red part remained on the ground up to the waist, and the rest was thrown away by Elizabello's blow. Here, by the way, Fujitora shows what an island scale is. Against this background, half of the Golem is just a fragment among the floating stones.

The giant and the others are relative to the ship Yontamaria.

The size of Yontamaria relative to other ships, particularly those in the green circle.

Ships in the Green circle relative to the attacking ships in the red, orange, and blue circles.

The lower part of the Golem is relative to the same ships.

Golem is a gigantic, but nothing more.

Lmfao
Pica is TOP HEAVY
You highlighted the top of his legs

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao
Pica is TOP HEAVY
You highlighted the top of his legs
Do I deny that the upper part is larger? Why else did I also insert the penultimate 2 images of the whole Golem with the comment that it is really gigantic? It's not about belittling its size, but comparing it to an island scale that it doesn't have. I would like to show the upper part as well, if it wasn't cut by Zoro and then thrown back by Elizabello's blow.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do I deny that the upper part is larger? Why else did I also insert the penultimate 2 images of the whole Golem with the comment that it is really gigantic? It's not about belittling its size, but comparing it to an island scale that it doesn't have. I would like to show the upper part as well, if it wasn't cut by Zoro and then thrown back by Elizabello's blow.
Not just larger he is top heavy

you showed the rubble of his crotch and the top of his legs look at how tiny that is compared to the top half that zoro cut.

Not just larger he is top heavy

you showed the rubble of his crotch and the top of his legs look at how tiny that is compared to the top half that zoro cut.
At first I thought, what does weight have to do with it? But you probably meant the thickness of the upper part, right? The only thing that bothers me is that I think you think I have a problem with Zoro? Because I have no complaints about him at all in this episode, he did what he had to do, defeated his opponent. As for the scale of this attack, looking at the images, do you really think it's an island level? There's also a size above the belt even below the new Royal plateau where Luffy and DD fought.

Wait,,,, Picas golem size was revealed? No way. How does it look??
Someone already pointed the panel with fujitora lifting a good portion of the city, and pica is just some tiny structure there.
He is not even bigger than 20% of that city let alone being bigger than the entire island dressroza.

But I wont disagree, there are indeed some small islands in new world.
Anyway zoro had a good feat vs Pica, people should not overreact tho, he was just an executive of doffy.
Zoro had a better and harder fight vs Killer, and they fought in a 10 meters area, pica was just a big stone, nothing more.

Last edited: