Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I played the original vn which is the version that I told you about that is in English. I say it's a beta version because it doesn't have any character routes, just the main normal/good/bad. The themes, subtleties and atmosphere (and some characters) put it above Steins;Gate for me, it's one of those stories that you find smething new to think about no matter how many times you go through it. Watch, and be hype:

i literally have never played VN in my life b4 i tend to skip cutscenese specially ones were characters r just standing there and text is going under them

this looks psycho af just from the opening lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
About the game.

The Zoo ablitiy was really fun. Sending messages hidden from everyone was pretty cool.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i literally have never played VN in my life b4 i tend to skip cutscenese specially ones were characters r just standing there and text is going under them

this looks psycho af just from the opening lol
Where the theme of Steins;Gate was time travel and the memoric self (in regards to what defines a person), Chaos;Head focuses more on the sight and sense of self from ego. Basically it features an unreliable narrator and as his grip on sanity is lost through the story, it gets harder and harder to tell what is reality and what is false/deceptive. It's really interesting, I think you'd like that stuff honestly. A lot of the stuff in Chaos;Head will feel like it barely resembles science, but the whole series is called "Science;Adventure", and almost all of the technology you see in Chaos;Head is actually patented IRL (in more infant stages, obviously).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where the theme of Steins;Gate was time travel and the memoric self (in regards to what defines a person), Chaos;Head focuses more on the sight and sense of self from ego. Basically it features an unreliable narrator and as his grip on sanity is lost through the story, it gets harder and harder to tell what is reality and what is false/deceptive. It's really interesting, I think you'd like that stuff honestly. A lot of the stuff in Chaos;Head will feel like it barely resembles science, but the whole series is called "Science;Adventure", and almost all of the technology you see in Chaos;Head is actually patented IRL (in more infant stages, obviously).
yea i like sci fi alot its my fav genra specially if accompanied with some comedy

i think this is probs smth id like. if it has manga i can read it. i prefer that over VN tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yea i like sci fi alot its my fav genra specially if accompanied with some comedy

i think this is probs smth id like. if it has manga i can read it. i prefer that over VN tbh
Yeah the manga is no better than the anime really, in fact it's only not worse because it takes 20 minutes to read. It's really VN or bust. You could try Robotics;Notes anime because that's the installment that ties them all a lot closer together.

Emil

Certified Memelord
here legacy

scum are in ratchet broki flowa jojo prof

rest of the vounches like on blue needs to be questioned
this was my last post b4 dying

3 of those r scum
and the vouch to be questioned was indie and mafia

i dont think this is scum reading everyone lol

i didnt even vote sallu to save mysrlf cuz i thought the wagon was town lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah the manga is no better than the anime really, in fact it's only not worse because it takes 20 minutes to read. It's really VN or bust. You could try Robotics;Notes anime because that's the installment that ties them all a lot closer together.
id rather see them in the right order, if any. so will wait for chaos head vn then

Status
Not open for further replies.