akame/esdeath - akame ga kill
asuna - sword art online
c2 - code geass
mariah - beyblade 1
violet - violet evergarden
yoru - spy x family
haruhi - melancholy of haruhi
misaki - kaichou wa maid sama

i forgot lots of waifus. idk if these r ones u like lol. do we include game waifus too or just anime
You have good suggestions here Ekko.

You can include game waifus but I might just go with anime waifus or best case scenario RPG waifus since it's my favourite genre.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
how superiour r we talking about cuz stiens gate is one of my fav animes of all time. maybe i was just too young bk then but i liked it alot. the MC is very likable there

i was told fate wud be even better but turned out massive disappointment. the only thing going for fate is the animation. the story is nonexistent

chaos head got big shoes to fill in
Well for one, Chaos;Head is part of the same series Steins;Gate is in (it's the first installment, Stens;Gate is the 2nd, Robotics;Notes 3rd, Chaos;Child 4th, Anonymous;Code 5th), so already you'll probobaly like some of the themes and what it does. Chaos;Head is far mre gnarly than Steins;Gate, and leans more into horror and the psychological. The anime is pretty bad, so you'd have to play the VN, which is finally coming out in English in October (I've waited 10 years for this) - there is an english version of the VN out, but it's basically the beta version of the story so characters are less developed etc.

You might not put Chaos;Head, overall, above Steins;Gate, but most tend to say it's more interesting in terms of ideas and atmosphere. If you've seen the Steins;Gate Zero anime, one of the characters in Chaos;Head is referenced in that, but they're linked mostly in that the main villains behind the events of each installment are shared and each story is basically their next phase in their plan. I'll let yu know when Chaos;Head comes out, we might be able to go through some chapters together. Just don't watch the anime LMAO.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well for one, Chaos;Head is part of the same series Steins;Gate is in (it's the first installment, Stens;Gate is the 2nd, Robotics;Notes 3rd, Chaos;Child 4th, Anonymous;Code 5th), so already you'll probobaly like some of the themes and what it does. Chaos;Head is far mre gnarly than Steins;Gate, and leans more into horror and the psychological. The anime is pretty bad, so you'd have to play the VN, which is finally coming out in English in October (I've waited 10 years for this) - there is an english version of the VN out, but it's basically the beta version of the story so characters are less developed etc.

You might not put Chaos;Head, overall, above Steins;Gate, but most tend to say it's more interesting in terms of ideas and atmosphere. If you've seen the Steins;Gate Zero anime, one of the characters in Chaos;Head is referenced in that, but they're linked mostly in that the main villains behind the events of each installment are shared and each story is basically their next phase in their plan. I'll let yu know when Chaos;Head comes out, we might be able to go through some chapters together. Just don't watch the anime LMAO.
oh wait its coming soon on steam? ill play it

Ratchet

oh wait its coming soon on steam? ill play it
It *should* be. There was some noise that it may have been banned from Steam (when I say it's gnarly, I'm not joking lmao), but given that it's on console it probably will end up getting released there like they said it would. Will let you know.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
do players submit like 2-3 waifus in the signup thread then u make roles from the submission? like favs basically
Maybe in the future.

Right now I already have a theme and a roster ready. If the suggestion fits the theme I might include it. But when I put the signup thread the setup will be ready or close to.

Ratchet

what language did u see it on @Ratchet

how do u know its better than stiens gate if the anime is bad lol
I played the original vn which is the version that I told you about that is in English. I say it's a beta version because it doesn't have any character routes, just the main normal/good/bad. The themes, subtleties and atmosphere (and some characters) put it above Steins;Gate for me, it's one of those stories that you find smething new to think about no matter how many times you go through it. Watch, and be hype:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
how about the girl from ''the angel next door spoils me rotten'' she doesn't have a name though since they just call her angel
Isn't that Mahiru Shiina?

Romcom/harem characters probably in the second installment but she's hella cute :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.