Status
Not open for further replies.
this was my last post b4 dying

3 of those r scum
and the vouch to be questioned was indie and mafia

i dont think this is scum reading everyone lol

i didnt even vote sallu to save mysrlf cuz i thought the wagon was town lmao
U scum read me in every game, boring. And ud put ratchet, flower and me in ur PoE just for the sake of doing it and coming with posts like "look I told u" after the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
U scum read me in every game, boring. And ud put ratchet, flower and me in ur PoE just for the sake of doing it
i thought u were scum from the council, but more so from our back and forth. and got solidified when u said i have a narrative but were unable to hold that interaction and tell me what the narrative was. u were avoiding the one person u scum read.

i had flowa as scum day 1 then town day 2 then back to scum again day 3 lol. up until my lynch she was far behind in PoE but she hasn't done much for me to give her solid town read. shes killed a townie, targeted me with a burn, and has a passive that burns shots from those who visit her. she was also essentially counter wagon to sallu 1.0. u have scum tmi broki, but town didn't have that much of a strong reason to not suspect flowa. granted shes not in main PoE, i'll lynch u guys b4 i lynch her. by then game wud end anyway

ratchet i've discussed previously. obviously goes other way around too seeing as he scum read me as well and was the only townie voting on my wagon. again not sure how u want me to town read him after odd's lynch and his unreasonable push on me. u have scum tmi broki. u don't see the game from our PoV

and coming with posts like "look I told u" after the game
this is just pure comedy and not worth addressing lol

but hey if u insist

I TOLD YOU SO GUYS!!!!

:pepecroc:

ratchet basically faked a guilty on me. indirectly lol

he dares uses my own spells on me lol
I know he did it, he knows he did it, throwers are the lowest lifeforms in this game. How many times do I need to tell people that.

Ratchet knows better, no excuse for throwing. Should be imposing a heavy penalty on him

But WG rewards throwing

In a world where Ratchet didn't lie about his role to spite another player is the same world where I don't catch him bare faced lying and don't scum confirm him for it

I got lynched for being right about him, only two options for what he could have been and those are confirmed scum or deliberate gamethrower

i thought u were scum from the council,
I was town on D1 + N1.

but more so from our back and forth. and got solidified when u said i have a narrative but were unable to hold that interaction and tell me what the narrative was. u were avoiding the one person u scum read.
I already answered this during the game:

Ur saying I havent pushed anyone, Dnine was mostly me and ppl joining it, we switched to Sallu which was iirc Flowa and me too who wanted him gone at the time.
I havent started the pero wagon but as I said I've been one of the more pro-pero wagon ppl, all of this is smth u could see by just iso'ing me, which u apparently refuse to do and then say I'm not doing anything.
And regarding the pero wagon: my investigation failed on him on N1, JoJo was iirc first one to vote and push pero cause I told him my investigation failed, and pero didnt come off as townie during my interaction with him so JoJo had enough reason to start the wagon. When I had time I've been making posts in favor or lynching pero, obviously couldnt go out of my way to hard push cause I may end up getting linked to jojo once pero flips scum

I didnt bother much with u after our convo cause u were unironically coming off as not reading my posts and it felt like a waste of time

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was town on D1 + N1.

I already answered this during the game:

And regarding the pero wagon: my investigation failed on him on N1, JoJo was iirc first one to vote and push pero cause I told him my investigation failed, and pero didnt come off as townie during my interaction with him so JoJo had enough reason to start the wagon. When I had time I've been making posts in favor or lynching pero, obviously couldnt go out of my way to hard push cause I may end up getting linked to jojo once pero flips scum

I didnt bother much with u after our convo cause u were unironically coming off as not reading my posts and it felt like a waste of time
i didnt scum read u much day 1. i did a bit after night 1 because u started throwing shades. i only strongly scum read u after odd's lynch and ur interaction with me day 3

i recall replying to that saying none of what u called pushes are actually pushes lol. u were just shading these players not pushing them. not sticking ur neck out for it

i did prioritize odd's voters. however said multiple times if there is a scum on peros wagon its broki just from how weak ur push on him was. to us it looks like a bus vote with no commitment behind it. if u wanted him lynched over odd u would convince others to lynch him. placing the vote alone really doesnt mean much to us. we r long gone beyond that point lol. we wanna see results not pretending to have results. i guess thats how we viewed the game from town PoV here. i thought u were over selling that vote on pero to make it seem more than what it actually was, and I thought u were lying about being vote silenced

i read ur posts but i had like 4 others of u guys to read and a ratchy all voting me. again town didnt lynch me. my voters were u tpein jojo blue and ratchet. and none of u could hold an interaction with the person u r voting or give me the feeling that u r really trying to solve my alignment. the whole team decided to overextend for that wagon and got punished accordningly, with the exception of blue who left the game but also was non town and he knew i was town yet needed to vote me out for his wincon, which helped the mafia a bit there. he knew the mafia members and wanted to yeet town that day apparently

i still dont think id lynch u b4 ratchet. but ur right after most prob. with tpein jojo. and i thought prof was a hostile indie more than mafia.

if u scum read me u go after me not avoid me lol. avoiding someone only makes u look worst to them. me reading ur posts shudnt matter to u. arent i supposed to be scum lmao.

@Kekkoberg the issue was your push on Ratchet. It was so frustrating to read because in what world would he visit the player who destroys x shots as scum and in what world would scum me clear it up as my doing and defend you there? Idk why you put us into your scum list when 1) Ratchet was clearly Town from the above and 2) I voted for a different player just to save you lol. Sure, it was only really me who had the mechanical evidence, but I was basically vouching for you both and defending you from each other. Had we worked together we could have steam rolled tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Kekkoberg the issue was your push on Ratchet. It was so frustrating to read because in what world would he visit the player who destroys x shots as scum and in what world would scum me clear it up as my doing and defend you there? Idk why you put us into your scum list when 1) Ratchet was clearly Town from the above and 2) I voted for a different player just to save you lol. Sure, it was only really me who had the mechanical evidence, but I was basically vouching for you both and defending you from each other. Had we worked together we could have steam rolled tbh.
we did work together a bit in day 2
the only thing we steam rolled was town odd lol

i dont think ratchet wanted or tried to work together. he just wanted me gone. like he was playing on autopilot day 1-3 so reasoning with him felt pointless.

i was the only townie voting him iirc. did another townie vote him that day? he was also the only townie voting for me lol

we did work together a bit in day 2
the only thing we steam rolled was town odd lol

i dont think ratchet wanted or tried to work together. he just wanted me gone. like he was playing on autopilot day 1-3 so reasoning with him felt pointless.

i was the only townie voting him iirc. did another townie vote him that day? he was also the only townie voting for me lol
Tbf Odd needed to go. He was just a distraction and his main push was E4 D1 (only scum at the time was Prof) and later us 2 (when we semi vouched for each other D2).

Status
Not open for further replies.