Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You also said you didn't visit Ratchet the night before and to make that possible is way too convoluted
i visited meeyuri and nana
one of them probs got bus driven with ratchet

most likely meeyuri, cuz my ability on nana wud jail ratchy

UNLESS ratchy is simply rb immune, then he can be the busdriver easily too

did @oddoddfruit have an particularly strong read that he was the most confident about? It’s likely he was targeted because someone thought he was very scummy or because his reads were spot on.

We already know that the person who is most likely our town vig (flower) went to try and kill d9. The write up also specifically mentions when a kill is a faction so it’s unlikely that mafia is using a kill on d9 to try and get town cred for it. But then if one of our town vigs has his target publicly claimed and is most likely true, then who targeted odd? very likely could have been scum
Jojo, the enemies here are too weak, they have sullied the honour of this fight

i want to town read tpein but i cant find a reason to do it. u can add him to that list too lol

pot probably scum giving up on death idk
When I played Ratchet’s games I went absolute crackhead mode and read the last 5 scum games T-Pein and Cal played and noticed that when T-Pein’s scum he tried harder to influence things even if he wasn’t active so I lean more town on him.

When I played Ratchet’s games I went absolute crackhead mode and read the last 5 scum games T-Pein and Cal played and noticed that when T-Pein’s scum he tried harder to influence things even if he wasn’t active so I lean more town on him.
It sometimes depend on the motivation and time factor Prof, don't give T-Pein easy pass on this. He has been inactive scum in past as well, look at Trilogy game Tac hosted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not in aries or big games lol
he influences more as town, or mood related rly

ratchets game he was town, GoT town, DAL town, peaky town

hes not an early game player most of the time tho unless he feels like it i guess

when someone comes and say they cop me cuz im too active that hurts cuz we shud be copping players that dont post in thread lol. like rly bad reasoning

also for the record, i can see why people would scum read odd

but i think it’s too much of a play to put yourself as the center of attention for the game and publicly post all your thoughts and what not while doing so. because if you get flipped and die while being this specific, then all the info you used gets used by town and just fucks over mafia

also i just thought of this for re: odd surviving a kill

it could be he was protected by a scum mate but iunno i’m going out on a limb saying he’s town. if i’m wrong then sue me

Status
Not open for further replies.