Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Scum Should have killed me Night 2, or at the very worst Night 3. In fact you didn't send a single kill on me all game, no idea why, in fact you barely even did anything to me except try to rolecop me and then the rolecrush.

@Mashiro Blue Glad you won too, even though you scum-sided. T-Pein was caught in part because of you so Waifubro bonds prevailed anyway.
Thanks waifubro.

The role itself was scum sided because I couldn't remove Town from my wincon with Final Gambit.

And congratz on the win. I knew you would pull it through.

Emil

Certified Memelord
here legacy

scum are in ratchet broki flowa jojo prof

rest of the vounches like on blue needs to be questioned
i think i was garbage in the first 2 days but atleast the legacy is not bad so im happy with that

broki jojo prof turned out scum and the vouch was indie blue vouched by mafia tpein.

was wrong on flowa and ratchet, tho flowa wasnt rly anywhere near first lynch option for me at the time. but defo wrong on ratchet

my entire wagon was anti town (blue tpein broki jojo... with ratchet chiming in on the wagon cuz why not). even prof wanted to join lol.

makes me feel better about that lynch too

Worst

Custom title
i think i was garbage in the first 2 days but atleast the legacy is not bad so im happy with that

broki jojo prof turned out scum and the vouch was indie blue vouched by mafia tpein.

was wrong on flowa and ratchet, tho flowa wasnt rly anywhere near first lynch option for me at the time. but defo wrong on ratchet

my entire wagon was anti town (blue tpein broki jojo... with ratchet chiming in on the wagon cuz why not). even prof wanted to join lol.

makes me feel better about that lynch too
Yeah u not being good and making the absolute worst decisions that would set you up for a lynch were the main reasons i had you as town read lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah u not being good and making the absolute worst decisions that would set you up for a lynch were the main reasons i had you as town read lol
i dont think i was set up for a lynch. my wagon is not townie at all lmao. this isnt a setup this is brute force lynch lol. the team outed themselves for that one and were not able to explain their reasoning for it properly

only ratchet was town on that wagon and he called it pure lol

Worst

Custom title
i dont think i was set up for a lynch. my wagon is not townie at all lmao. this isnt a setup this is brute force lynch lol. the team outed themselves for that one and were not able to explain their reasoning for it properly

only ratchet was town on that wagon and he called it pure lol
I mean after u pulled that stunt on Oddod it was a safe move for them i think no one would have suspected that at the time imho

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I like to gamble on alliances lol. Alliances are the most fun part of the game for me when they can happen. It’s why I love working with indies as either alignment and I love merges.
I had tons of fun with it. GG

I even said to Fuji in my PM way before leaving the game "atp you might as well add me to the scum chat as I'm basically part of the team now lol"

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchet ratchet ur day 1 to 4 were some of ur worst town plays ive seen to date i think

no reason for them to shoot u there

gj coming back later tho
Actually that was the best time to do it. The chances of me not finding scum across the whole game are slim, and my improvement directly correlated to post-tooth removal for obvious reasons, but by the time that came to be they'd already let me do my damage. Better to take out threats before they do their worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.