Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise I won’t shoot outside of POE and will not intentionally cause damage to town for the sake of it lol

Like I said, the thought of going against town is fun lol. But not once it’s a situation where I’m being met with sincerity. I’m not gonna get a thrill from someone offering a hand to me in good faith and then spitting in their face lol
Okok, i don't want to turn into Zolo 2.0

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Depends. Is it my heart? :O

But seriously, are you claiming indie here? What's your wincon?

Nah, i have my current avatar in my role sheet. I'd rather keep it consistent.

That must've been a while ago. I don't sense any buddying rn. Tbh i'd say slight scum rn. Seems like you care more about staying alive more than anything tbh. This Pein read was kinda random too. Like, there are plenty inactives. How Pein is worst than all of them?
because hes scum reading me for shite reasons so stands out

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
You can hardly expect every single player to have original thoughts. If that was the case, there would be 32 different reads from 32 players...

I sheeped reads of players I thought were towny mostly.
players have different perspectives in the early game. in late game when town finds itself the reads becomes similar if town is doing well. it seems ur reads r copying the perspective of someone else

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Either lynch him or vig him for this garbage post. Ekko said he would take responsibility for Flower, yet he did not give a fuck about her mislynch. And now he´s trying to frame me pretty hard. Even if he should flip town this dude can be offed without regrets.
i claimed as i said i would if flower flips town. i think you are wolf. wanna get me to see u otherewise?

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Michelle's argument that I was trying to push Naomi remains nonsense - she even moved past it yesterday and yet comes back today repeating all the same things.

Not sure when it's so hard to get any traction on anything either to be honest.
going to just probably give you your lynch tbh. i keep reminding myself always why do i bother with SRMs. everyone playing to survive not to solve

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
I´m cautious as it´s multiball but none of the Ratchet voters (Michelle, LANJI, Cal) look really trustworthy to me.

Since when is LANJI getting as upset as he seems to be in some of his posts here?

Ekko´s arguments about me are full of holes, also he is accusing me of defending Conq but he´s soft defending Pot himself and is trying to steer towards me by hard tunneling me. Do whatever you want, I don´t have that much time this round as usual and it´s hard to care after what´s going on so far, also let´s be honest, you are basically screwed the moment when you read your wincon and it states "Eliminate all threats to town!" I miss the times in the german board where this was not case and you were not auto-fucked from the start.

Why the hell would I be eager to inform anyone about Flower´s role having been town if I was mafia? It was a townie (Orwellian) who janitored her, yes, but mafia could just take this gift and play along by stating that they think Flower must have been mafia - which Mitch as well as Charlie both did. As mafia I´d gain absolutely nothing from clearing Flower 1.0 as town.

I did not want to choose between Kagura or Flower at EoD because I was not confident in one of them being mafia. Ekko is wanting to make me look like I had TMI or some stuff but as it´s established to be multiball: How would I even be able to know that Kagura or Flower would be town for sure? They could be from the opposing mafia team, so if I was mafia I would get no town cred for being so cautious about them.

Won´t be around for the next few hours, hope to make it back before EoD.
you were undue defending conq. u can say maybe its not alignment indicative but its a factual thing u did. where am i defending pot? ive been susing him majority of the day

i havent read day 2 to see ur claim about knowing flower was town but its not going to phase me if ur play says scum i can tell u that rn

and i never said u had tmi on them being town, but u would know that they r atleast not part of ur team so the chance of them being town is higher from ur PoV. at a minimum u become on good terms with the other team and they keep u alive. u werent defending flowers lynch u actually wanted it to happen and was chirping on it

Status
Not open for further replies.