Status
Not open for further replies.
have same thoughts. these reads r basically copy pasted from snippets of the thread, like the psychic read was how i opened up the game, the ratchet read is where naomi and couple other players had him, the flower read is not even a read, she just claimed indie and retracted it. he just mashed them all together on a list and shipped it
You can hardly expect every single player to have original thoughts. If that was the case, there would be 32 different reads from 32 players...

I sheeped reads of players I thought were towny mostly.

mono in EoD
first 2 posts r fine = punches first then askes questions while punching. he just voted cuz ultra tagged him to do so which is fine. then he asks flower but angles the post in a way that says hes already town reading her "You did claim it so it can't be anything bad right?"
the last post is just unqualified shade to flower and charlie
When I voted, flowa was the poe. I asked her that cause we were still in the middle of figuring shit out.

And I wasn't here at eod when the Charles flowa shit happened. I would have changed vote if flowa was confirmed by Charles before I left.

The last post was a joke.

I don't really have any solid reads. From the looks of it, neither does anyone else lol.

I am probably gonna sheep another wagon again.
Sheep my vote on Flower, the wagon has no traction, also give a simple read list, it doesnt need to be complex, we are debating etc, and from a debate you can get some good reads, etc.

And after Destroya dies at night, who will you sheep Charlie? I need original thoughts, miss me with this sheeping weaksauce, do you agree with something from my current read list, do you disagree with something?
I kinda hope we'll get some mafia flips by D3 and i'll be able to go based on that.

Kiku i think is town. Like, as scum she gains nothing claiming Heat Wave and confirming that something weird happened to me at night.

-Ekko i said earlier, null/scum.

-Only thing giving me a pause with JG is that she got mad at Prof for voting Conq because he's just inactive but she doesn't care when other inactives are voted up. If she's scum, check whoever it was who subbed for cong. Other than that she's weak town lean.

-Michelle very weak scum lean, based on early game mostly. I mean asking for summaries and doing nothing with them.

Isn't Midnight like, hinting at neutral indie this entire time?

Pot was alright DP1, but reading what other people bring up i like him way less.

Charlie plays like shet but tbh, he deserves "too bad for scum card". When 2 towns are against each other during EoD he decided to lynch slot that's completely town read him and defended him during entire DP over someone who claimed Indie for shets and giggles. Idk who would be his teammate with Kagu flipping town. I don't think he'd be so passive in his defense D1 and would risk getting vigged to save town as indie. I can't see him as anything but town so tbh people who still push in this direction either don't follow the thread or hope for myslynch imo.

I could see Flower 2.0 being scum actually, but i also had the strongest scum read on Dest last DP. If someone i somewhat trust push that and Fest agrees, i'll go for it though

Charlie plays like shet but tbh, he deserves "too bad for scum card". When 2 towns are against each other during EoD he decided to lynch slot that's completely town read him and defended him during entire DP over someone who claimed Indie for shets and giggles. Idk who would be his teammate with Kagu flipping town. I don't think he'd be so passive in his defense D1 and would risk getting vigged to save town as indie. I can't see him as anything but town so tbh people who still push in this direction either don't follow the thread or hope for myslynch imo.
Is this a slip or something?

-Kiku is a weird read for me rn; she has potential synergy with Dr. Professor. Professor already activated his abilities before Kiku activated her stuff that stops all actions. What is Professor's ability, you may ask? Well, he talked about Wu manipulation, which gives him immunity. Kiku stopping all actions after Profess started his open scumming is a bit sus because this stops all town actions and possibly actions that can undo Prof`s Wu manipulation or lynch manipulations.
I dont have to explain why this is bullshit, right guys? You can all tell for yourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.