Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

ah yes joy now steps in to say conq's wagon sux. i actually would like to correct my position about joy a bit, joy was fine with the flower wagon happening with the reasoning being cuz flower MAY turn indie in the future (my initial recollection was that she was against it, but this wasnt true), but then she immediately says conq wagon stinks and the reason was simply this:

first, joy hasnt established why she reads pot scum, or unfavorably, and she never said the same about flower's wagon when people joined it without having sus on flower previously, so why does she have this reaction on conq's wagon and use pot joining the wagon as a reason?

second, the timing of conq's appearance in itself was sus. he spent the day saying he will catchup then disappeared. immediately appeared when his wagon came about in EoD to call it comical and that he is subbing out. none of this warrants the defense that joy is giving toward this slot

and third, it isnt the first time joy defended conq's slot specifically. joy made this post about conq when prof made his early meta read of conq here:

the first half of this post is busy work, the second half is joy straight up defending conq, an unwarranted, undued defense. if one flips scum, yeet the other

lastly,

joy opened up in some of her early posts in the game discrediting early town reads by saying how can people have reads this easily etc.. this is scummy approach to keep the PoE large and allow yourself the ability to push players later without looking bad for it, and just overall slow the building of town core. i have seen townies open up their game like this before that are generally distrustful to other players, which is why i wanted to verify if this applies to joy or (see below)

to verify my suspicion on this behavior, i looked at this town game of joy in OLF to see how she opens up the game and she is perfectly fine with establishing early town reads, in fact her first post was about being all in for the husbando sister alliance thingy, who is all but lacking in this current game
https://onelastforum.com/threads/fate-mafia-game-thread.3744/post-243151
"I don´t know lol what did he do last game? I´m all for the husbando sister alliance working together again but I´d like to know what our statement would be for first^^ "

i have seen enough. this slot is WOLF, conq for primary teammate

vote lynch joy

Players List:

1- @Flower ???/ Lynched Day 1
2- @Naomi
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Joygirl
5- @Orwellian Trainer Orwellian/ Killed Night 1
6- @Mr. Reloaded
7- @RippedCal
8- @Juliet
9- @Random Asshole
10- @Michelle
11- @Charlie
12- @Kiku
13- @T-Pein™
14- @Sallucion
15- @~UwU~
16- @Psylocke
17- @Ultra Trainer Ultra/ Killed Night 2
18- @Hero
19- @Dr_Professor83
20- @hime
21- @Ratchet
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
23- @Kagu Nyan Trainer Kagupagu/ Killed Night 1
24- @BakiDou
25- @Alwaysmind
26- @Ekkologix
27- @ConquistadoR
28- @Midnight Delight
29- @MonochromeYoru
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya/ Killed Night 1 Revived Day 2
31- @MitchMatch
Either lynch him or vig him for this garbage post. Ekko said he would take responsibility for Flower, yet he did not give a fuck about her mislynch. And now he´s trying to frame me pretty hard. Even if he should flip town this dude can be offed without regrets.

DAY 2, VOTE COUNT 4
up to post #4,886

WAGONS

Professor - 9
Ratchet - 3
Ekkologix - 3
Michelle - 2
Hime - 1
Sallu - 1
Joygirl - 1

VOTING PATTERNS

Ekkologix: Mitch -> Professor -> Michelle -> Michelle (again) -> Sallu -> Michelle -> Joygirl
Mitch: Charlie -> Professor
Naomi: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Ratchet -> Unvote
Cal: Ratchet
Random Asshole: Professor -> Hime
Baki: Professor
Kiku: Professor
T-Pein: Professor
Pot: Professor
Ratchet: Professor -> Flower -> Michelle
Flower: Professor -> Ratchet -> Hime -> Ekkologix
Psychic: Flower -> Michelle -> Mono -> Professor
Professor: Flower -> Hime -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Reloaded: Professor -> Unvote -> Ekko -> Unvoted -> Michelle
Destroya: Hime -> Michelle -> Sallu
Lanji: Ratchet
Michelle: Ratchet
Joygirl: Ekkologix
Hime: Professor
AM: Professor
Muugen: Michelle
Julliet: Professor
Charlie: Michelle -> Unvote

QUOTES
[Vote Lynch Charles]
vote lynch Ratchet
[Vote Lynch DrProfessor]
[Vote Lynch DrProfessor]
vote lynch Prof
[Vote Lynch DrProfessor]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
Vote: Dr_Professor83
Vote Lynch Prof.
Change vote lynch Michelle
Change vote lynch prof
Vote Lynch Hime.
Vote lynch Ratchet
Vote Lynch Kekko.
Vote lynch Prof
vote lych dr professor
vote lynch michelle
[VOTE LYNCH MICHELLE]
Vote Lynch Dr Prof
Vote Lynch Michelle

TAGS
1 - @Fujishiro
2- @Naomi
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Joygirl
6- @Mr. Reloaded
7- @RippedCal
8- @Juliet
9- @Random Asshole
10- @Michelle
11- @Charlie
12- @Kiku
13- @T-Pein™
14- @Sallucion
15- @~UwU~
16- @Psylocke
18- @MUUGEN
19- @Dr_Professor83
20- @hime
21- @Ratchet
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
24- @BakiDou
25- @Alwaysmind
26- @Ekkologix
27- @Flower
28- @Midnight Delight
29- @MonochromeYoru
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya
31- @MitchMatch

check your votes please. have i missed something?​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Michelle's argument that I was trying to push Naomi remains nonsense - she even moved past it yesterday and yet comes back today repeating all the same things.

Not sure when it's so hard to get any traction on anything either to be honest.

J

Joygirl1

I´m cautious as it´s multiball but none of the Ratchet voters (Michelle, LANJI, Cal) look really trustworthy to me.

Since when is LANJI getting as upset as he seems to be in some of his posts here?

Ekko´s arguments about me are full of holes, also he is accusing me of defending Conq but he´s soft defending Pot himself and is trying to steer towards me by hard tunneling me. Do whatever you want, I don´t have that much time this round as usual and it´s hard to care after what´s going on so far, also let´s be honest, you are basically screwed the moment when you read your wincon and it states "Eliminate all threats to town!" I miss the times in the german board where this was not case and you were not auto-fucked from the start.

Why the hell would I be eager to inform anyone about Flower´s role having been town if I was mafia? It was a townie (Orwellian) who janitored her, yes, but mafia could just take this gift and play along by stating that they think Flower must have been mafia - which Mitch as well as Charlie both did. As mafia I´d gain absolutely nothing from clearing Flower 1.0 as town.

I did not want to choose between Kagura or Flower at EoD because I was not confident in one of them being mafia. Ekko is wanting to make me look like I had TMI or some stuff but as it´s established to be multiball: How would I even be able to know that Kagura or Flower would be town for sure? They could be from the opposing mafia team, so if I was mafia I would get no town cred for being so cautious about them.

Won´t be around for the next few hours, hope to make it back before EoD.

ah yes joy now steps in to say conq's wagon sux. i actually would like to correct my position about joy a bit, joy was fine with the flower wagon happening with the reasoning being cuz flower MAY turn indie in the future (my initial recollection was that she was against it, but this wasnt true), but then she immediately says conq wagon stinks and the reason was simply this:

first, joy hasnt established why she reads pot scum, or unfavorably, and she never said the same about flower's wagon when people joined it without having sus on flower previously, so why does she have this reaction on conq's wagon and use pot joining the wagon as a reason?

second, the timing of conq's appearance in itself was sus. he spent the day saying he will catchup then disappeared. immediately appeared when his wagon came about in EoD to call it comical and that he is subbing out. none of this warrants the defense that joy is giving toward this slot

and third, it isnt the first time joy defended conq's slot specifically. joy made this post about conq when prof made his early meta read of conq here:

the first half of this post is busy work, the second half is joy straight up defending conq, an unwarranted, undued defense. if one flips scum, yeet the other

lastly,

joy opened up in some of her early posts in the game discrediting early town reads by saying how can people have reads this easily etc.. this is scummy approach to keep the PoE large and allow yourself the ability to push players later without looking bad for it, and just overall slow the building of town core. i have seen townies open up their game like this before that are generally distrustful to other players, which is why i wanted to verify if this applies to joy or (see below)

to verify my suspicion on this behavior, i looked at this town game of joy in OLF to see how she opens up the game and she is perfectly fine with establishing early town reads, in fact her first post was about being all in for the husbando sister alliance thingy, who is all but lacking in this current game
https://onelastforum.com/threads/fate-mafia-game-thread.3744/post-243151
"I don´t know lol what did he do last game? I´m all for the husbando sister alliance working together again but I´d like to know what our statement would be for first^^ "

i have seen enough. this slot is WOLF, conq for primary teammate

vote lynch joy

Players List:

1- @Flower ???/ Lynched Day 1
2- @Naomi
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Joygirl
5- @Orwellian Trainer Orwellian/ Killed Night 1
6- @Mr. Reloaded
7- @RippedCal
8- @Juliet
9- @Random Asshole
10- @Michelle
11- @Charlie
12- @Kiku
13- @T-Pein™
14- @Sallucion
15- @~UwU~
16- @Psylocke
17- @Ultra Trainer Ultra/ Killed Night 2
18- @Hero
19- @Dr_Professor83
20- @hime
21- @Ratchet
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
23- @Kagu Nyan Trainer Kagupagu/ Killed Night 1
24- @BakiDou
25- @Alwaysmind
26- @Ekkologix
27- @ConquistadoR
28- @Midnight Delight
29- @MonochromeYoru
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya/ Killed Night 1 Revived Day 2
31- @MitchMatch
Take some reads

-Kiku is a weird read for me rn; she has potential synergy with Dr. Professor. Professor already activated his abilities before Kiku activated her stuff that stops all actions. What is Professor's ability, you may ask? Well, he talked about Wu manipulation, which gives him immunity. Kiku stopping all actions after Profess started his open scumming is a bit sus because this stops all town actions and possibly actions that can undo Prof`s Wu manipulation or lynch manipulations.

-Ekko, I still town lean you, you are trying to solve so I like that you are in the spotlight rn, but you have potential synergy with Lanji, you took his defense multiple times, that fella Orvelian who died had you and Lanji in his scum pile, If one of you flips scum, the other can very well be his teammate; you never know, the chances increase thats for sure.

-Now something about your case on JoyGirl, she can have synergy with Conquistador, there was no need for her to jump in front of him so soon when there were only 3 votes on him, I mean what did conq even do outside of stalking the thread, liking posts, and not reacting to anything else? Nothing, he showed up when he was sussed, 1,5h before eod and thats all. But I town lean JG now because I vibe so far with her content- that conq situation.

-Michelle, in d1 she had an approach similar to conq(inactivity excuses), but a bit more active and she looked somehow informed even tho she asked for details/ informations, saying that she didnt read, her vote on flower 1 was shady, she didnt appear at eod to say her thoughts, just voted and dipped, same with MonoYoru, voted Flower 1 and dipped, not a big fan of these strategies if these people are town.

-I had Midnight as a town lean, I still have him as a town lean, mainly for his read list from page 65.

I liked Pots read list, town lean i guess.

Idc about Charlie, he looks towny, but I dont remember any important push from him, even tho he is active in thread, I need to rejuvenate my reads once we have some scum flips/ if im still alive.

Right now all we can do is gamble/ and take a jab at what we think is right, that having been said

Vote Lynch Flower, @Flower, now that you are here, follow me into a solo, can you do a read list/ add some details also perhaps? @Ekkologix, I cant vote JG over Flower2.0/conq, I think that there is a bigger probability that jg is town here than not, and Jg also made more connexions and reads than Flower, so immo not the best target if you sus conq/flower and jg for potential teammates, you always go for Flower here first imo.

Take some reads

-Kiku is a weird read for me rn; she has potential synergy with Dr. Professor. Professor already activated his abilities before Kiku activated her stuff that stops all actions. What is Professor's ability, you may ask? Well, he talked about Wu manipulation, which gives him immunity. Kiku stopping all actions after Profess started his open scumming is a bit sus because this stops all town actions and possibly actions that can undo Prof`s Wu manipulation or lynch manipulations.

-Ekko, I still town lean you, you are trying to solve so I like that you are in the spotlight rn, but you have potential synergy with Lanji, you took his defense multiple times, that fella Orvelian who died had you and Lanji in his scum pile, If one of you flips scum, the other can very well be his teammate; you never know, the chances increase thats for sure.

-Now something about your case on JoyGirl, she can have synergy with Conquistador, there was no need for her to jump in front of him so soon when there were only 3 votes on him, I mean what did conq even do outside of stalking the thread, liking posts, and not reacting to anything else? Nothing, he showed up when he was sussed, 1,5h before eod and thats all. But I town lean JG now because I vibe so far with her content- that conq situation.

-Michelle, in d1 she had an approach similar to conq(inactivity excuses), but a bit more active and she looked somehow informed even tho she asked for details/ informations, saying that she didnt read, her vote on flower 1 was shady, she didnt appear at eod to say her thoughts, just voted and dipped, same with MonoYoru, voted Flower 1 and dipped, not a big fan of these strategies if these people are town.

-I had Midnight as a town lean, I still have him as a town lean, mainly for his read list from page 65.

I liked Pots read list, town lean i guess.

Idc about Charlie, he looks towny, but I dont remember any important push from him, even tho he is active in thread, I need to rejuvenate my reads once we have some scum flips/ if im still alive.

Right now all we can do is gamble/ and take a jab at what we think is right, that having been said

Vote Lynch Flower, @Flower, now that you are here, follow me into a solo, can you do a read list/ add some details also perhaps? @Ekkologix, I cant vote JG over Flower2.0/conq, I think that there is a bigger probability that jg is town here than not, and Jg also made more connexions and reads than Flower, so immo not the best target if you sus conq/flower and jg for potential teammates, you always go for Flower here first imo.
Vote Lynch Flower

Who we lynching Charlie?
Meh, tbh i'll probably follow whoever Dest votes. I don't hate aby of the secondary wagons. Welp, maybe i wouldn't Lynch Ratchet since like i said, he'll most likely Die N2 or N3 anyway, regardless of his role. Like, even if he's Orange, Reds will kill him i'm pretty sure. Joygirl seems alright to me so i'd not vote her on my own. Anyone else? Sure.

Btw, i'm technically i have passive than maaybe lets me submit actions this DP. I asked Fuji rn and i'm waiting for answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.