Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not a huge fan of Mitch but maybe Naomi Has some kind of tmi about his slot so i kinda wait for her answer. But most likely i'll just sheep Dest (which is funny af considering i tried to target him with endeavour).

I'm still not a huge fan of Mitch but maybe Naomi Has some kind of tmi about his slot so i kinda wait for her answer. But most likely i'll just sheep Dest (which is funny af considering i tried to target him with endeavour).
And after Destroya dies at night, who will you sheep Charlie? I need original thoughts, miss me with this sheeping weaksauce, do you agree with something from my current read list, do you disagree with something?
Take some reads

-Kiku is a weird read for me rn; she has potential synergy with Dr. Professor. Professor already activated his abilities before Kiku activated her stuff that stops all actions. What is Professor's ability, you may ask? Well, he talked about Wu manipulation, which gives him immunity. Kiku stopping all actions after Profess started his open scumming is a bit sus because this stops all town actions and possibly actions that can undo Prof`s Wu manipulation or lynch manipulations.

-Ekko, I still town lean you, you are trying to solve so I like that you are in the spotlight rn, but you have potential synergy with Lanji, you took his defense multiple times, that fella Orvelian who died had you and Lanji in his scum pile, If one of you flips scum, the other can very well be his teammate; you never know, the chances increase thats for sure.

-Now something about your case on JoyGirl, she can have synergy with Conquistador, there was no need for her to jump in front of him so soon when there were only 3 votes on him, I mean what did conq even do outside of stalking the thread, liking posts, and not reacting to anything else? Nothing, he showed up when he was sussed, 1,5h before eod and thats all. But I town lean JG now because I vibe so far with her content- that conq situation.

-Michelle, in d1 she had an approach similar to conq(inactivity excuses), but a bit more active and she looked somehow informed even tho she asked for details/ informations, saying that she didnt read, her vote on flower 1 was shady, she didnt appear at eod to say her thoughts, just voted and dipped, same with MonoYoru, voted Flower 1 and dipped, not a big fan of these strategies if these people are town.

-I had Midnight as a town lean, I still have him as a town lean, mainly for his read list from page 65.

I liked Pots read list, town lean i guess.

Idc about Charlie, he looks towny, but I dont remember any important push from him, even tho he is active in thread, I need to rejuvenate my reads once we have some scum flips/ if im still alive.

Right now all we can do is gamble/ and take a jab at what we think is right, that having been said

Vote Lynch Flower, @Flower, now that you are here, follow me into a solo, can you do a read list/ add some details also perhaps? @Ekkologix, I cant vote JG over Flower2.0/conq, I think that there is a bigger probability that jg is town here than not, and Jg also made more connexions and reads than Flower, so immo not the best target if you sus conq/flower and jg for potential teammates, you always go for Flower here first imo.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Lynch Baki.

More votes on Baki, guys.

@Charlie if Ekko flips scum Baki is likely his mate since he‘s just trying to derail.
I don't really see that Flower - if they're scum together do you believe you're the best player to deflect onto when there are plenty of viable wagons to go around?

Your vote change also has put me in line to be lynched over Ekko so...

Status
Not open for further replies.