Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone said that Mitch response to EOD seemed fake but it has the exact same tone as the posts in this ISO so I don't like that a lot more now, especially when there was another reaction that seemed even worse to me

Day 3 start
Eventful Night:

The Red Mafia attempted to kill ??? But failed
The Orange Mafia killed @Flower / Trainer Conquistador

You are Trainer Conquistador!

Linoone:

Pickup: Every end of day phase you will receive a one shot ability, this will cycle up so each time you get a new one shot you lose the older one.
Baby Doll Eyes: Target a player and make their vote on you count for 0.
Switcheroo: Target a player and swap two of their abilities remaining x-shots. (3 shot).

Pansage:

Water gun: Target a player and vote silence them, if you target them again you will vote drain them instead and add that vote to you that phase.
Downpour: Target a player and RPS them, if you win destroy one of their abilities for a cycle.(2 shot).
Torrent: Commute yourself for a phase. (2 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town!
Frustration was activated
Odor Sleuth was used on ???
Snore was activated
Flame Charge was used on ???
Feather Dance was activated
Endeavour was used to Omega Kill @LANJI CUCKSMOKE / Trainer Lanji Cucksmoke

You are Trainer Lanji!

Blitzle:
Lightning Rod:
Target a player and make them the target of all actions for a phase.( 1shot)
Charge:
Target a player and upgrade their next ability.( 2 shot)
Discharge:
Target a player and overdrive them, allowing them to use one of their abilities again but then it will be lost forever.
Thunder Wave: Activate this to learn of any writeup that has been faked.( 1 shot)

Basculegion
Adaptability:
You will become immune to any harmful ability after it has affected you, certain exceptions apply.

Gaze was used on ???
Quick Attack was activated
Retaliate was used on ???
Grassy Terrain was used on ???
Flame Charge was used on ???
Brick Break was used on ???
Acrobatics was used to super kill @Flower / Trainer Conquistador

You are Trainer Conquistador!

Linoone:

Pickup: Every end of day phase you will receive a one shot ability, this will cycle up so each time you get a new one shot you lose the older one.
Baby Doll Eyes: Target a player and make their vote on you count for 0.
Switcheroo: Target a player and swap two of their abilities remaining x-shots. (3 shot).

Pansage:

Water gun: Target a player and vote silence them, if you target them again you will vote drain them instead and add that vote to you that phase.
Downpour: Target a player and RPS them, if you win destroy one of their abilities for a cycle.(2 shot).
Torrent: Commute yourself for a phase. (2 shot)

Destiny Bond was used on ???
Fake out was used on ???
Lick was used on ???
Embargo was used on ???
Facade was activated
Moonblast was used to kill @BakiDou / Trainer Bakidou

You are Trainer Bakidou!

Krokorok
Sand force:
You are immune to rolecrushes and ability destruction.
Sand Attack: Target a player and vote block them.
Fissure: Target a player and rolecrush them for a cycle. (2 shots)

Palpitoad
Snore:
Prevent all rolecrushing and roleblocking effect from taking place for a cycle. ( 2 shot)
Mud Shot: Destroy an item from 2 targets.

Excadrill
High Horsepower:
Prevents any vote or lynch manipulation for a phase.( 1 shot)

Cross Chop was used on ???
High Jump Kick was used on ???
Crunch was used on ???
Protect was used on ???
Wide Guard has been used on ???
Landslide was used on ???, ??? And ???
Poison Fang was used on ???
Sucker Punch was used on ???
Sky Dive was used on ???
Frost Breath was used on ???
Befriend was used on ???
Haunt was used on ???
Future Sight was used on ???
Sword Dance was activated
Water Shuriken was used to superkill @RippedCal / Trainer RippedCal

You are Trainer RippedCal!

Gloom:
Regenerator:
You are immune to harmful actions.
Stench- Every ability used on you has a 50% chance of failing in the future (besides protections)
Drain punch-
Select one ability from another character’s role that isn’t a killing ability, and gain it as a permanent ability. If this ability is limited (i.e. one-shot) you only gain that many uses. The ability must have been activated at some point in the game for you to copy it.(1 shot)
Facade-
Activate one of the following abilities every other cycle
- Become bulletproof for a cycle, role block a player, bus drive two players. You can only activate each separate ability once every two cycles.
Death Gaze: Target a player at night and learn their role.

Vileplume:
Petal Dance:
Target a player and protect them.(3 shot)
Aromatherapy-
Activate this to protect yourself for a phase.(2 shot)
Moonblast-
Target a player with a killshot (3 shot) Usable Night 2 or later.
Solar Beam- Mark a player and super kill them the following cycle. Usable Night 3 or later.(1 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Red Mafia

Horn Attack was used on ???
@Destroya . Trainer Destroya dies again​

1- @Flower ???/ Lynched Day 1
2- @Naomi
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Joygirl
5- @Orwellian Trainer Orwellian/ Killed Night 1
6- @Mr. Reloaded
7- @RippedCal
8- @Juliet
9- @Random Asshole
10- @Michelle
11- @Charlie
12- @Kiku
13- @T-Pein™
14- @Sallucion
15- @~UwU~
16- @Psylocke
17- @Ultra Trainer Ultra/ Killed Night 2
18- @Hero
19- @Dr_Professor83
20- @hime
21- @Ratchet
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
23- @Nefertari D. KaguPagu Trainer Kagupagu/ Killed Night 1
24- @BakiDou
25- @Alwaysmind
26- @Ekkologix
27- @ConquistadoR
28- @Midnight Delight
29- @MonochromeYoru
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya/ Killed Night 1 Revived Day 2
31-@MitchMatch

Night 2 Ends
Day 3 Begins
You have 24 Hours to discuss

Last edited:

MUUGEN

天下無双
gosh this site absolute shit garbage.

just wasted like 4hrs back reading and giving thoughts on like 30+ pages worth of content to save my draft multiple times only for it to disappear all together dont even understand how you guys think this is the best site to play mafia on, this site fucking blows.

honestly dont even feel like playing more after that.

tl:dr

kekkos post are just him talking and not actually pushing any of his reads. he said yoru was his #1 scum read but kept pushing flower if we can call it a push. said i was in d1EoD PoE but i wasnt even apart of the game. his shit stinks false wolf sounds more like a Chihuahua to me than anything. he also had michelle in poe but didnt capitalize on early michelle wagon just let it slip and

i like joygirl

mono/cal is straight scum not sure why he wasnt the main LC

also didnt like rat

chucks been annoying me this game so far if he doesnt die by scum tn hes scum himself.

said early day LC shouldnt be doc and he flipped jester that was poor play for town overall.

can genuinely say town is getting worked by scum in the dp and dont know how to actually lead a lynch surprised dest didnt have more sway to go another route this cycle for lynch.

1- @Flower ???/ Lynched Day 1
2- @Naomi
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Joygirl
5- @Orwellian Trainer Orwellian/ Killed Night 1
6- @Mr. Reloaded
7- @RippedCal
8- @Juliet
9- @Random Asshole
10- @Michelle
11- @Charlie
12- @Kiku
13- @T-Pein™
14- @Sallucion
15- @~UwU~
16- @Psylocke
17- @Ultra Trainer Ultra/ Killed Night 2
18- @Hero
19- @Dr_Professor83
20- @hime
21- @Ratchet
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
23- @Nefertari D. KaguPagu Trainer Kagupagu/ Killed Night 1
24- @BakiDou
25- @Alwaysmind
26- @Ekkologix
27- @ConquistadoR
28- @Midnight Delight
29- @MonochromeYoru
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya/ Killed Night 1 Revived Day 2
31-@MitchMatch
Day started.

Emil

Certified Memelord
gosh this site absolute shit garbage.

just wasted like 4hrs back reading and giving thoughts on like 30+ pages worth of content to save my draft multiple times only for it to disappear all together dont even understand how you guys think this is the best site to play mafia on, this site fucking blows.

honestly dont even feel like playing more after that.

tl:dr

kekkos post are just him talking and not actually pushing any of his reads. he said yoru was his #1 scum read but kept pushing flower if we can call it a push. said i was in d1EoD PoE but i wasnt even apart of the game. his shit stinks false wolf sounds more like a Chihuahua to me than anything. he also had michelle in poe but didnt capitalize on early michelle wagon just let it slip and

i like joygirl

mono/cal is straight scum not sure why he wasnt the main LC

also didnt like rat

chucks been annoying me this game so far if he doesnt die by scum tn hes scum himself.

said early day LC shouldnt be doc and he flipped jester that was poor play for town overall.

can genuinely say town is getting worked by scum in the dp and dont know how to actually lead a lynch surprised dest didnt have more sway to go another route this cycle for lynch.
clearly need to go back and read again if this is what u come up with after 4 hours reading

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway I think I can probably solve the game today, i have enough town reads. Think Michelle is still the way, the heavy resistance to her lynch only broke at the end and it's possible that some scum had some TMI on Prof

@Joygirl What made you think Prof was going to flip Jester?

Okay went back and read up to 272 last night. here's my reads up till then.

Town
Reload I wasn't feeling him that well at first but his investment and target got backed you by mono so now I'm fine with him being in town.(If Mono flips scum he should lose town read)

Kiki has been upfront about everything they've done so far with abilities the firewall may have been a bother but I don't think this slot is scum so I'm cool with them for now.

Nao Has the best town feel so far in this game Plus Dest backed up the chat claim after he came back. I am worried that scum might be targeting her next because so many town read her. ( If anyone has protection this would be a good slot to protect tonight)

Townish
Lang seems town be looking for what's driving the Michelle lynch so I feel they could be in town based on the activity( If Michelle flips this could also be a teammate)

Mono seems to be a tracker and is willing to share the info gained with the whole game. I don't think that's something scum would be willing to do. I am aware that scum has trackers too and he could just be feeding us info to gain trust, so if others want him gone I can more or less agree.

Scumish

Flower I'm not 100 behind the idea that Flower 1 was cleared as town based on the abilities. Cursed body looks like it could be scum ability by and DB looks like a way for scum to absorb their victims. She could have been indie in her first slot, but can easily see her being subbed in for an inactive scum mate.

Michelle felt weird to me when she came back to being a new leading wagon and almost had no reaction to this, and even with Dest being the one to start said wagon the only person she reacted to was Ratchet voting for her and countervoted him before leaving and coming back later with actually push aginst the wagon.

Pot He seems to be down with just sheeping others' reads and moving with the thread I can feel this slot could be scum.

Juliet Saw her claim that Ekko came back town, but this slot itself already felt scum by her involvement so I would be down for a flip on her.

Ekkoo cames in with reads and then said he hasn't read the latest 50 pages which lead him to also go back and read the whole thread. I feel he is just making himself look busy. Would not be against his lynch.

Always seemed weird against Tpein being lynched when Ekko brought it up and it felt weird like sticking your neck out for almost no reason(if Tppein flips scum could be a teammate)

Cal is almost the same case as with Always except he was pushing against the michelle lynch. He also seemed to ignore when others voted for him.

Charles I haven't been the biggest fan but others seem to lock him in town so idk if I am just feeling him wrong.

Tpein and Random so far booth could be just vigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.