Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Terrible though not surprising

Why should this be the PoE? Cal was trying to get me lynched yesterday so where do I fit Muugen? The orange Mafia that killed Flower? Stop it
im annoyed cause i had some of your post in my original tl:dr post that disappeared from what i read was some weak threadplay and sloppy push against cyph who flipped town again.

kekko is in PoE cause he said i was EoD 1 PoE yet i wasnt even in the game then, he sused me at every turn without even giving a propery read for it and put me at the top of killshot list meanwhile he had yoru as his main scum read yet didnt even push him, had michelle as another scumread yet he didn jack shit when she was up for main wagon mid day.

yoru his reads if we can all them that were poor;y thought out and only gave out town nods when it came to scum he had no voice or didnt really try pushing anyone.

chuck dude has been confusing the game and openly claimed having his omega he killed a townie and claiming an omega not sure why scum didnt hit him.

dont really care for what cal was doing against you i had him down as scum said it when i first entered by his push on flower which felt scared and forced and him already being a name of topic as well as yourself its an easy distancing practice and nothing more.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im annoyed cause i had some of your post in my original tl:dr post that disappeared from what i read was some weak threadplay and sloppy push against cyph who flipped town again.

kekko is in PoE cause he said i was EoD 1 PoE yet i wasnt even in the game then, he sused me at every turn without even giving a propery read for it and put me at the top of killshot list meanwhile he had yoru as his main scum read yet didnt even push him, had michelle as another scumread yet he didn jack shit when she was up for main wagon mid day.

yoru his reads if we can all them that were poor;y thought out and only gave out town nods when it came to scum he had no voice or didnt really try pushing anyone.

chuck dude has been confusing the game and openly claimed having his omega he killed a townie and claiming an omega not sure why scum didnt hit him.

dont really care for what cal was doing against you i had him down as scum said it when i first entered by his push on flower which felt scared and forced and him already being a name of topic as well as yourself its an easy distancing practice and nothing more.
Yeah I'm not doing this

are you scum muugen?

can't be stopped, can't be redirected, moves first, ignores any protection, even if i'm killed, i'm dead only after omega kills someone, abilities were blocked so i couldn't be lynched via redirect

like, why what's confusing about that

Status
Not open for further replies.