[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reasoning is bad because Gad isn’t even doing what you claim he is.
Bestie I'm giving qoutes
Open up his ISO and in his 5 most recent posts 2 of them are the ones I qouted
I also refuted your reasoning since it's not good reasoning except for one of the qoutes you linked

For elaboration on the second point, Gad's post in GTA was clearly intended to redicule and kind of mock you to get them to vote off. Here, it just seems like they're explaining an action they took @Flower
First point is fair, but a single comparisn between a scum and town game isn't very incriminating I don't think
Like this point is just blatantly wrong. Where in the flying fuck do you get him explaining an action he took from from those posts?

Beastiality confirmed
Who and what is a waifubro?
It's fucking hard to keep track of who's posting what on a phone. I read the post, but for some reason, my brain doesn't tell me to look at the posters name
Why would ratchet be talking about himself?
I don't like your first post being unrelated to game
I relate to this post so much
Gonna say ratchet gets town lean and that's about the only thing I have close to any decent read. I like that he engaged boobs. Magic felt dodgy but meh, I probably missed s bunch of his posts
Why is Juliet being town read?
Where'd you get that?
I bolded the parts that don't apply to me
Someone put flower out of her misery of having to think
Stfu teenage mutant ninja titty
Can't tell if serious.
Yeah, I don't get the town read on Naomi. Feels too late to be discussing what might just be appearing obvious to me
You haven't left. You're town
I need to realize people here don't know me well. I lied. Ratchet and boobs didn't mention it for a reason. I lied. I just called myself a god. Flower was the only one who actually took me seriously. We need to put her out of her misery.
Why am I scum leaning?

Why is boobs scum leaning?

Why are ekko and Melkor town?
Imma move Melkor do the slight scum pile
Probably with me getting lynched
I'm actually pikachu
You're not my trainer, shitty titty
Oh no, I seem to have fallen asleep. Boobies probably used yawn on me
Why y'all reading so much into a dude who's kinda trolling tbh?
Nipples, if you're gonna be a shit player, at least follow it up by shit posting. Don't half ass this

This is his full ISO. Most of his posts are in fact mockery and he‘s also saying himself he‘s mostly trolling. There‘s also stuff like the early Ratchet Town lean which is making me wary of him trying to buddy a player he knows can read him well. He just feels overall slimy.

Status
Not open for further replies.