Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi Are you going to be on near end of day 1? I probably won't be able to show up because I'll be going to sleep in 2 hours and afterwards I'll be going out in the morning and might not have time to log in before I leave.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sharing a cup of 🍵 is the road to harmony and friendship

@Naomi Are you going to be on near end of day 1? I probably won't be able to show up because I'll be going to sleep in 2 hours and afterwards I'll be going out in the morning and might not have time to log in before I leave.
I'll wake up when game about to end lol, plus vote lock. how it usually goes.

and alright!

Interesting case overall ngl

This stuck out to me as well as I have first hand experience of refusin a demand from town flower a couple times before and feelin the results after
I forget the game but once was when I was PR'd as scum (the numbers instead of letters one fromm prof) and refused to break it
The other time was in fooj's last game as town when I initially declined to claim (which I quickly folded after rip :catcry:)
Both times I was scumlocked and pushed as a priority lynch

Gad lyin bout his claim and bein short with his supposed real one should've made him the confirmed path for her, fella is a good path overall cause of that imo

Definitely interested in the response to your case here
Yup, anyone who has witnessed or been on the receiving end of one of her tunnels knows she doesn't just give up halfway through and suggest she could go for someone else at random. She's under the impression Gad has lied about his role in the same fashion he would as scum, and he isn't even remotely interested in a full claim, but she's flexible. wut.

Historically Gad has played pretty stubbornly to the point of passive aggressively not giving information when wagoned. I wouldn't go far as to town read him at all, and he probably deserves exactly what he gets for acting like a bitch every time he's getting voted up, but her approach to him really stinks. Could be scum/scum, could be scum/town

Status
Not open for further replies.