β€Ž
This one contains Eevee

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Since xeno has 3 poke I feel like double scanning him though :catblush:

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I’m sure he’ll say it had nothing to do with him

Fwiw he’s gone into super AtE and super toxicity today that I have reservations it comes from scum unless he’s the biggest scum bag in mafia lol.

I’m not positive he’s town, but it gives me some serious doubts to being scum. Although Ratchet & Flower insist it isn’t clearing so make up your own conclusions
Idgaf about his AtE. No claim=out. He knows how that works, so Iβ€˜m just voting him out today.

Ultra
Ratchet
Mashiro Blue
Naomi
Prof

Flower
Psylocke

Kiku
Emil

Juliet
Lord Melkor
Polar Bear

Need to ISO some slots since I notably have no wolves, but I think that this is good. Juliet just avoided my questions in real time and they aren't really contributing to the game to the point where I don't get why anybody TRs them. They aren't even making reads they're just asking questions, I find it hard to even describe them as playing the game.

Lord Melkor / Polar Bear are me sheeping Ultra since I'm not the best at reading the 2 slots, Emil is similar to the Ultra read but I think that some of there early agme; specifically the gimmick about the same slots always randing wolf was towny.

Prof is me sheeping and they seem to genuinly care not care and an inbetween of the two in a way that rinks to be more of ther etown meta as opposed to wolf meta. Kiku is a similar read to Prof I think, Psylocke just opened thread with 8 unexplained TRs in a way that ringed towny to me. I don't think that comes from a wof POV since they accordingly hate playing the game as a wolf. Flower I'm shaky on but I would say more reminds me of her town meta as opposed to wolf meta.
Surely this man slipped at least one teammate into the town lean or better categories lol

Status
Not open for further replies.