Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway. Won‘t be around for EoD. Choir practice tonight and gotta prepare for a work trip tomorrow. Tried using Absorb again, but it failed again btw (but my other actions worked before at SoD).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will say I don't think a Melkor scum flip is hard clearing for Cal. All it would really change for me is the order of resolution - I'd go AM/Red Night/Reloaded first and then come back to him.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I got visited by Lucario cycle 1. One of my ability was destroyed then.

Cycle 2 got visited by Sallu Pok.

Cycle 3 got visited by Regigigas. RPS and failed action happened.
I still don't know who got Lucario.

Time to go fishing for it

@Lord Melkor full claim when you get back.
Pokemon is Ratata.

Pasive:
- Guts - my next ability is upgraded after I get rolecrushed or burned

- Tail Whip - I target a player and downgrade their next ability.
- Super Fang - I target a player and destroy one of their abilities x shots by half (1 shot)
- Sucker Punch - After the death of a townie, I can activate this ability and target a player, disabing their offensive abilities for a phase
- Laser Focus - I activate this ability to bypass the death requirement for Sucker Punch. (1 shot)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have returned
Neither Cal nor Ratchet should be the path today tbh

Cal I read as town, putting a vote on polar and helping to kickstart a cfd with 45 mins left just feels fundementally opposite to what I know from his scum playstyle. Ultra is right in that he had no reason to do anything there and could've easily just afk'd the thread

Ratchy I feel is town as well so a lynch on the fella needs to be a bit more sturdy, if he is indeed scum I feel the best way to deal with that is to give him more rope to hang himself if you know what I mean.
:endthis:
Thank you Poblin for a fresh take on the matter

I am under the impression that Ratchet is probably town with the way he handled the situation with Luka, as LM pointed out.
While if it wasn't for that and I remained uninformed I would say that Ratchet does appear to be a bit more on the scummy side, but I've decided to grant him pardon, if not just temporary.

As for Cal, his tantrum seemed genuine, and he does appear quite confrontational, I'd say this is something I'd expect of Town!Cal, Scum!Cal is usually like a cute little kitten

Then who is in your immideate PoE?

Pokemon is Ratata.

Pasive:
- Guts - my next ability is upgraded after I get rolecrushed or burned

- Tail Whip - I target a player and downgrade their next ability.
- Super Fang - I target a player and destroy one of their abilities x shots by half (1 shot)
- Sucker Punch - After the death of a townie, I can activate this ability and target a player, disabing their offensive abilities for a phase
- Laser Focus - I activate this ability to bypass the death requirement for Sucker Punch. (1 shot)
Actions so far

- May 5th Tail Whip on Yoho
- Tueday Sucker Punch on Polar
- Thursday Tail Whip on Luka
- Saturday Sucker Punch on Relo
- Yesterday - Tail Whip on Mango

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I need the rest of you to all agree to policy lynch me if I ever join a game so I’ll quit playing lol
Ay man, quit it Prof!

I don't care what the others say, I think this place is better WITH you

Though I do agree, Cal's language has been quite crude

I'm willing to lynch Cal for the sake of peace here, he has been going a bit out of line here

Status
Not open for further replies.