[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why us over Pero?

If both of us are scum, the game would be over by now since its 2v2, no? If one us are scum, we'll personally I'd have gotten rid of hime at night by now to not risk her getting lynched and taking me down with her.
cause lyncherino is alive lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why us over Pero?

If both of us are scum, the game would be over by now since its 2v2, no? If one us are scum, we'll personally I'd have gotten rid of hime at night by now to not risk her getting lynched and taking me down with her.
Pero could be the lyncherino for all I know and if we lynch him that means game over if you both are scum team.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
hime was always easy to accuse others of lyncherino it's clearly distancing
when did i say u and ariess were scummates? in fact i literally implied the opposite that it was unlikely for u 2 to be scum bc ur other scummates wouldve probably told u to post ur results in the thread since thats what they did

i did suggest u two could be lyncherino + partner tho

anyways it looks like someones getting defensive over a non-existent push lmao

did something i say worry u?

was it something in here^ perhaps?
lol if blue is scum/lyncherino, i 100% see him doing that

its an easy way to get mislynches ig

Kagu Nyan

In a world where Pero and one of Hime/Dofla are scum, we are screwed anyway since there's no real way of getting rid of them.

Meh yolo

Unvote

Vote Lynch Hime

Kagu Nyan

Dofla doesn't even have one full page of posts. I am looking for someone active.

That's another point towards Hime. Also can't forget how she actively was compiling all of our actions.

Dofla doesn't even have one full page of posts. I am looking for someone active.

That's another point towards Hime. Also can't forget how she actively was compiling all of our actions.
u think its scummy to compile actions? literally every single player should have been doing that

sure, i made it easier for scum and lyncherino but i made it easier for town as well to minimize their accidental night kills and potentially act as doctor for other players

compiling actions is NAI at its finest, idk y everyone seems to bring it up as some big point against me or something
it holds 0 weight if ur using it to make a case against me

Status
Not open for further replies.