[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to target someone other than Pero, then I’d rather choose Dofla over Muugen. Muugen was the one who first wanted to lynch Blue anyway.
OK think about it then, so if you're telling the truth, you and hime got different results on the same guy one night, but the same results on Pero last night. Unless I'm missing something, the only way that's possible is if Pero changed how he scans last night to look innocent to you, no?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
OK think about it then, so if you're telling the truth, you and hime got different results on the same guy one night, but the same results on Pero last night. Unless I'm missing something, the only way that's possible is if Pero changed how he scans last night to look innocent to you, no?
This is the first time I investigated Pero.

First - TPein
Second - Phoenix
Third - Blue
Fourth - Pero

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats what Im saying, you got different results on T-Pein, so you should be sane and insane. Then how else do both get inno on Pero unless he changed how he scans?
you know lyncherino can change how other people scan too right? If anything this proves lyncherino is either you or hime.:wellwell:

because before you were trying to get me to vote kagura but then switched to me.
There's no doubt in my mind lyncherino is one of you 2
I'm still trying to get you to vote Kagura bruh, idk which of you is scum because neither of you seem to even consider the idea that it's the other.

If either me or hime is the lyncherino then you wouln't win this lynch anyway. We have no way of guessing the lyncherino's current sanity, which is why i'm trying to avoid a tie.

@Peroroncino if you're really not the lyncherino, then either hime or kagu are lying about scanning you inno, since we already established they have opposing sanities.

Lynching hime will also likely get rid of me today, so if we go after Kagu today and that doesn't end the game, we can still go after hime tomorrow.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Looks like votes are going to be tied since no one’s changing.

It’s hard to explain but I’m definitely not lying about my results.

Emil

Certified Memelord
day 4 final vote count

pero -> dofla > hime
kagura -> dofla > hime
dofla -> pero > kagura
hime -> pero > kagura

kagura - 2
hime - 2

the lynch is tied between hime and kagura. they will enter the guessing/rps phase.

do not post until lynch is decided.

Day 4 End - Unlimited RPS Works

Emil

Certified Memelord
Night 4 - The Ceasefire

Emil

Certified Memelord
Status
Not open for further replies.