[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont win scum or lyncherino
i bet the only reason u want me or dofla lynched is bc ur hoping both of us die so u can win

if u r town, this is a disgrace
u have been unable to make a valid case against anybody and the last 2 phases have just been u voting ppl to save ur sorry ass

idk what is up with kagu tho, shes been acting super weird from last phase to this one
last phase she made a good argument against blue but this phase she's yolo-ing it?
y yolo it so late into the game? the outcome of the game rests on the 4 of ours shoulders, one wrong move and we lose
if she is town too, this is awful and extremely careless play

plus last phase she wanted to vote u out next so idk whats up with her vote on me
what were ur results last night @Kagurashii? did u get an innocent on pero?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i bet the only reason u want me or dofla lynched is bc ur hoping both of us die so u can win

if u r town, this is a disgrace
u have been unable to make a valid case against anybody and the last 2 phases have just been u voting ppl to save ur sorry ass

idk what is up with kagu tho, shes been acting super weird from last phase to this one
last phase she made a good argument against blue but this phase she's yolo-ing it?
y yolo it so late into the game? the outcome of the game rests on the 4 of ours shoulders, one wrong move and we lose
if she is town too, this is awful and extremely careless play

plus last phase she wanted to vote u out next so idk whats up with her vote on me
what were ur results last night @Kagurashii? did u get an innocent on pero?
Yes I got innocent on Pero. I am not gonna change my vote from you.

It's going to be either you or Dofla for me.

Vote lynch Kagu

I know why she's lying but maybe you should explain your results so far if we're trying to convince Pero lol
I have investigated Pein along with my partner Mitch and I got an innocent result.
i got a guilty on t-pein
np0 results^
we r opposing sanities for sure

i got an innocent on u last night @Peroroncino so she should have had to get a guilty on u, thats how im sure she is lying

theory time:
if kagu didnt target me last night, she targeted muugen to find out more about him bc we have the least info on that guy

she changed how pero scans bc she knew i was targeting him tonight and ive been consistent in sharing my results and shed find out my sanity that way (important in case she couldnt lynch me this dp in order to kill me at night or to beat the lynch tie in case there was one)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
theory time:
if kagu didnt target me last night, she targeted muugen to find out more about him bc we have the least info on that guy

she changed how pero scans bc she knew i was targeting him tonight and ive been consistent in sharing my results and shed find out my sanity that way (important in case she couldnt lynch me this dp in order to kill me at night or to beat the lynch tie in case there was one)
If I was to target someone other than Pero, then I’d rather choose Dofla over Muugen. Muugen was the one who first wanted to lynch Blue anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.