Character Discussion POLL: Does Zoro carry One Piece

Does Zoro carry One Piece

• Total voters
if you're only counting characters as in carrying the series.. then.. even tho i agree zoro has some of the sickest moments...
without him Impel down to MF stretch still stands as the best arc sequence in onepiece without zoro's involvement.. and the one at the center of it all was Monkey D Luffy..
Yeah Luffy, not that almost every top tier appeared at that time

All 3 admirals, Garp, Sengoku, all the warlords, former warlords, WB, Shanks, Blackbeard, Ace, WB commanders etc.

Yeah the main reason was Luffy

Yeah Luffy, not that almost every top tier appeared at that time

All 3 admirals, Garp, Sengoku, all the warlords, former warlords, WB, Shanks, Blackbeard, Ace, WB commanders etc.

Yeah the main reason was Luffy
oda just used him to explore more of the world so.. MC perks.. but that aside what was explored was certainly very invaluabkfq

I like Zoro and all but I'm still here for stuff like worldbuilding and the mysteries still unsolved. Yet I agree that if you look at the general audiance evn here on wg you will find tons and tons of vs threads so Zoro could not be so wrong as an answer. Yet the true answer are the sales during WCI, did they drop badly (cause there was no Zoro)?

Oh absolutely there is no question about it they even went as far as cheating in the World Popularity Poll that Zoro won.

Luffy is also such a brainless cringe MC with no one liners it just makes sense for Zoro to carry this series.

I remember a lot of people saying they were about to drop the manga until Zoro was introduced.

i guess he completely carries it in the eyes of some people who have him as their favorite character:myman:

he is the opposite of carry for the people who hate him :milaugh:

personally i don't think he carries it alone (no character does) but he is one of the main reasons i like one piece.

there are no wrong answers here imo

He is a generic bad character.
All his fans talk about is tiers.
Thats all you need to know.
Sanji could lose to Orochi, Zoro could kill Kaido and Sanji would still be the superior character, because he isnt a videogame caricature for retards to enjoy.