General & Others Poll, rate Wano so far

Rate Wano

• Total voters
Shit show

100 chapters of build up when we already have a decade of build starting from punk hazard...I literally dropped the manga during act 1 and catched before act 3.

the whole rooftop fight was fan service for the 1000 anniversary...oda such a shit writer he cares too much about numbers and will do stupid shit as having TWO Yonko vs 5 supernovas...the whole zoro focus in that sit tells me it’s a fan service.
NOTHING MADE ANY SENSE in that fight.

onigashima raid has ZERO tension and dragged. Big mom is now tama pet...the numbers were such a disappointment when oda hyped them.oda CHEAP UNPREDICTABLY...samurai surviving kaido and running around now like WHAT ARE YOU DOING ODA ?!
Luffy seeing big mom attacking his crew and then he gives them his back...WHAT ?

Donkey Crap/5

Shit show

100 chapters of build up when we already have a decade of build starting from punk hazard...I literally dropped the manga during act 1 and catched before act 3.

the whole rooftop fight was fan service for the 1000 anniversary...oda such a shit writer he cares too much about numbers and will do stupid shit as having TWO Yonko vs 5 supernovas...the whole zoro focus in that sit tells me it’s a fan service.
NOTHING MADE ANY SENSE in that fight.

onigashima raid has ZERO tension and dragged. Big mom is now tama pet...the numbers were such a disappointment when oda hyped them.oda CHEAP UNPREDICTABLY...samurai surviving kaido and running around now like WHAT ARE YOU DOING ODA ?!
Luffy seeing big mom attacking his crew and then he gives them his back...WHAT ?

Donkey Crap/5
Did Oda fuck someone you like or something? Your entire post history is whining about him. I'm not stopping you, but just curious.

Love Oden FB and some of the action on the raid, but much of the story of Wano is very medium, no one care much about the characters and plot of Wano, we really want to see the SH vs Beast Pirates not the problems of the scabbards and how they cry when someone say Oden. Pehaps in act 4 Oda will finally get to some Ennies Lobby tier fights for the SH and the arc goes up, because by now the chapters that show outside of Wano are the best of the Arc.

Looks like 60% think it's either mediocre or awful whereas only 40% thinks it good or fantastic. I wonder how this will rate in Japan.

It is getting spammed by Kimetsu fans so its not surprising. And falling half a rating isn't exactly low lol.
For Amazon, yeah it is. People who actually buy volumes are usually hardcore fans. Berserk volume 1 has 5 stars on Amazon, but like 90% of the fanbase will tell you that the intro arc is not that good.

For Amazon, yeah it is. People who actually buy volumes are usually hardcore fans. Berserk volume 1 has 5 stars on Amazon, but like 90% of the fanbase will tell you that the intro arc is not that good.
Nah, it isn't. 4.5+ is a great score (and a pretty average score for a good manga) for any manga. They usually jump between 4.5 to 5. Intro volumes usually rate the story as well so they're a hit or miss when it comes to the score.

A low score would be something like 3.5, there was this Sentai Ranger manga I saw with a score like that recently. Can't remember the name for the life of me. Only other decent place I can think of is twitter to get "japanese reviews" since 5ch is practically dead and I don't think its worth scrounging there for reviews.
LMFAO! Fairy Tail has a rating of 4.9 in Amazon, what is your point? Of course people who buy the material is going to rate it high. That isn't really a fair assessment now is it? I specifically asked this forum for the polling since it has a wide range of audience from fanboys, to avid readers, to casual readers, to haters, to wide spectrum of audience.
Calm down, will you? I was addressing your "i wonder how this will rate in japan" question.

Here you go again with the "calm down" everytime I prove you wrong LMFAO! So you think Japan will rate it a 4.8 out of 5 based off an AMAZON rating system? LMFAO! Dude you are really close to me blocking you with your absurd comments. Your fanboyism is showing.
Are you okay? You said "I wonder how this will rate in japan", I posted a japanese rating of the latest volume. Lol.

Why are you throwing such a tantrum?

LMFAO! Like I said, it is an AMAZON rating! LMFAO! Dude take this block. You continue to lie and lie. I literally told you AMAZON is not a fair rating system since people are buying the material and they have FAIRY TAIL rated as 4.9 out of 5. Take this block dude.
Its Amazon.jp, those are Japanese reviews. Amazon.jp is a Japanese website. Your argument is also that the consumer's opinion isn't valid and that people who like something different than you aren't valid either.

Why don't you shut up and lock yourself in an echo chamber where only the reviews of people that agree with you matter? Lol. So much for this fake ass tough guy "blocked" act.