Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters
@Bogard, thanks so much for adding me before I asked. Well, you know, I join any Ace FC that finds xD. I love him :love: and miss him so much :cry:

I apologize to everyone for not responding here before :cry: (yeah, it's rare in me xD) , but I'll try to post more often here.

Glad to see that we are several fans here :yearight: (I love of all you, really :giggle:) and I the fanarts and material published here are beautiful :love:

LOOK, Ace looks (angry) and fine here <3

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Bogard, thanks so much for adding me before I asked. Well, you know, I join any Ace FC that finds xD. I love him :love: and miss him so much :cry:

I apologize to everyone for not responding here before :cry: (yeah, it's rare in me xD) , but I'll try to post more often here.

Glad to see that we are several fans here :yearight: (I love of all you, really :giggle:) and I the fanarts and material published here are beautiful :love:

LOOK, Ace looks (angry) and fine here <3

I used to appreciate One Piece Treasure Cruise for the game but now, I appreciate it for the art

:cheers:

I used to appreciate One Piece Treasure Cruise for the game but now, I appreciate it for the art

:cheers:
The art is so pretty :love:

Another example

You're welcome sis. You don't need to join any Ace FC. You're already in all Ace FC's in heart :cheers:
So beautiful words, thanks :amazing:
And thanks for this space Boggie :giggle:
I'll try to put more love in this FC :catsweat:

Ace I miss you man:josad:
We miss him dear too :cry::cry::cry:
Hugs to you and to all :owo:

Its great to have so many fans:afrokappa:

@Bogard can I join?
Of course :catsweat:
Welcome here nakama :owo:
Please add him here ^^

Is 2019 and Ace is still relevant, when will your faves ~

@Bogard , please add me!!! :catblush:
Jio-chwaaan! :owo:
I missed you here :cry:
Please @Bogard, add her :giggle:. She deserve to be here :catsweat:

=========================
:catblush:

========================
If anyone wants more Ace pics, I put here the Ace album I made for OroJackson previously. If Bogard wants it, he can put it on the first page so as not to lose the link.

Last edited: