Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters
Secret agent AU by @sunnyon9

Wow :catsure:
So sexy :catlewd:

I like this too :cool:
I want to know more about Ace in some Wano flashback :cry:

This is an edition i made for Ace's birthday a couple of years ago :catlewd:

x
Nice hon hon, I like it so much :amazing:

====================
I want to know more about Pirates Spade too
I wonder where is Deuce now...

T

Tangerine

LMAO found this on Pinterest....Can't tell if it is real tho

Which scene of Ace in all of One Piece is your favourite? :ace:
I liked it when in Marineford he was freed from the chains and immediately used his powers, so cool. He had so much potential, I'm still really salty that he died. I don't think I'll ever move on from it:lusalty:

~

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I liked it when in Marineford he was freed from the chains and immediately used his powers, so cool. He had so much potential, I'm still really salty that he died. I don't think I'll ever move on from it:lusalty:

~

Ahhhhh!!! I love Alabasta Ace outfit, I’ve never seen this fan art either, I’m saving it :catlewd:

I accidentally spoiled his death when I tried to look for an Ace wallpaper before I caught up with MF, but when Ace got freed, I was hoping that he would somehow survive :catcry:

Seeing him team up with Luffy and even going against Aokiji was great, then things just went downhill afterwards

Bogard

You can't win
More Ace :catpole:

By the way, what do you guys think Oda has in plans with Ace in Wano?

- I think Oda is aiming at doing something symbolic between Ace, Luffy, Tama and Wano

- I also think Oda will do something symbolic between Ace and Oden, who was mentioned last chapter to have been a division commander in Whitebeard's ship(likely the 2nd division commander who left the post vacant before Ace taking it)

In either case, i'm thriller :funky::ace:

Bogard

You can't win
T

Tangerine

More Ace :catpole:

By the way, what do you guys think Oda has in plans with Ace in Wano?

- I think Oda is aiming at doing something symbolic between Ace, Luffy, Tama and Wano

- I also think Oda will do something symbolic between Ace and Oden, who was mentioned last chapter to have been a division commander in Whitebeard's ship(likely the 2nd division commander who left the post vacant before Ace taking it)

In either case, i'm thriller :funky::ace:
I can see the first one happening. Those three are already linked since Ace made that promise to Tama and Luffy will be the one to finish/fulfill it

Good News!

Well done Viz :cheers:

Although I know it's difficult, I (still) really hope that more volumes of this novel will be released in Japan (covering even the events of Marineford Arc as originally con template, according to Shueisha). And I hope to see a TV special about this.
More Ace yaaas :funky: TV special please :feelsokeman: