Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters
I really hope he will enjoy the Akainu fight!! That would be so epic. I don't want Luffy to fight him alone, definitely not!!
It wouldn't be bad, although many believe that Sabo will fight Akainu (but personally I hope it isn't Sabo, but it's most likely) ...

Although I think Deuce is no longer part of the Whitebeard Pirates (according to the novel, he told Ace that he would be his only captain and that he would always follow him, regardless if Deuce respected Whitebeard very much), if I think he could participate in the final battle.

Ace's crew in general was very loyal to him and vice-versa. Ace had enough willpower to stand back after a 5days battle with Jinbei and fight Whitebeard to protect his crew, and when got beaten by Whitebeard, they came back to try to save him

With that said, we already saw a glimpse of the Spade pirates in Tama's mini-flashback with the ones in the background of the second panel named Aggie68 and Mihar, who also seemed close to him

So judging by the link Ace had with Tama/Luffy, i think it's definitely possible we might get to see more of them, and thus Masked Deuce as well portrayed as his firstmate

They integrated the Whitebeard crew with Ace later, so i wonder what happened to them afterwards

Also love his ship design

:ace:

In either case, i have no doubt we'd get to know more and more about them from the simple connections Ace has with the main character and main antagonists. It's just a matter of when
It's true what you say bro.
As seen in the manga and in the novel, Spade Pirates shared the same values with Ace. Especially Deuce, who knew Ace's secret and therefore knew him more closely (for Roger).

I think most of Pirates Spade may still be in with Whitebeard Pirates (or perhaps killed by the Payback War), except for Deuce (I think he is no longer part of the Whitebeard Pirates from what I mentioned to @Finalbeta before).
Anyway, I'd like to know how they felt about Ace's death and how they really are now.

Sure, I hope we hear more from them at Wano. I suppose it may be after the war against Kaidou.

About Ace, I think that beyond Wano we could see some flashback of him in another future arc maybe (even if it is a short flashback), given the important relationship he had with Luffy and other antagonistic characters as you say, some relationship with Jewerly Bonney is even speculated (I hope I haven't misunderstood you). Even fans who say that Ace wasn't sent to execution just because he was Roger's son or because he called Whitebeard (I have read that more than once, although such would be something far-fetched xD)

Thanks for answer this @Finalbeta @Bogard

========================

If Perona had met Ace when he was alive, I think he would have liked him.

It seems like it was a good week:

Ace looks more adult here and manly.
Well done Oda.
:cheers:

Great News!:finally:

I think it will only be a One Shot, as it was Zoro vs Mihawk.
I don't like Boichi's style in OP characters (I don't criticize his style, actually I see that he's very talented ... It's more a matter of personal taste of mine xD), but I think he'll do a good job here. His version of Zoro vs Mihawk fight was very well done!
I hope someday Toei will adapt the Ace's novel (in classic OP art style ofc xD)

🤫🤫... With Oda's drawing and Boichi's new work to OP, how haters must be angry :doffytroll:

Allow me to join! I come with some goodies too

Nice @Dragomir
Welcome here :cheers:

@Bogard Add him please ☺️