• Katakuri low difficulty

• Katakuri no difficulty

• Meruem extreme difficulty

• Meruem high difficulty

• Meruem medium difficulty

• Meruem low difficulty

• Meruem no difficulty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yout talk about lasers, which Whitebeard already tanked, included bullets, pierced by a sword, punched by magmar fists trough the breast and still stand with a half head? What is so impressive on Meruem´s laser again?

Listen dont compare Kizaru's skinny ass lazer beam to this chunky monkey

The width of it is bigger than WB's body. It will disintergrate him. And stop listing his endurance feats like they matter. His durability is ass. Unless WB can fight whilst a skeleton.....hes getting oneshotted.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

The width of it is bigger than WB's body. It will disintergrate him. And stop listing his endurance feats like they matter. His durability is ass. Unless WB can fight whilst a skeleton.....hes getting oneshotted.
Don't worry Latakuri with his FS and SUPER MEGA OP CoA who breathe heavily after 10 attacks from Luffy will tank it and overcome light speed:cheers::cheers:

Thank you for that small-hill feat. Really impressive lmao.
It isn´t like Kizaru blasts something apart that was bigger.

Not that size at this point really matter here, it would be more impractical to use a laser that is that big.

The width of it is bigger than WB's body. It will disintergrate him.
As i said. Size doesn´t matter at this point. A laser is a laser, with the difference that some smaller laser from Kizaru and Kuma has shown that they can melt steel instantly. Destroying a rock isn´t really impressive in comparison to that.

And stop listing his endurance feats like they matter. His durability is ass.
Because Meruem busted a rock? Lel.

Unless WB can fight whilst a skeleton.....hes getting oneshotted.
I doubt he can fight as a skeleton, but a big laser is anything but unremarkable. He can´t even suprise him with that, while WB his quakes can reach a very high radius to block that shit.

Before Meruem oneshotted WB, it is enough to create a quake in the air.

Can´t tell if you are joking
He is serious, that's the sad part.

You can literally explain these guys the whole concept of crossover battles and they still will not get it.

Instead, they will post stuff like "HoW iS hE iSlAnD lEvEl If HiS pUnChEs OnLy DeStRoYeD a BuIlDiNg?!?!" that. What a joke.

Listen im only replying to Shuyaku because he doesnt seem to understand that Mereum has no limits
Yeah, that's still irrelevant tho, especially since you cannot apply Meruem's potential on another verse.

Whilst Meruem had a lot of opportunities to grow that strong in HxH (technically, no one could really stomp him in HxH), other characters in stronger verses would simply destroy him like an ant.
There is no possibility of growing stronger and stronger if you are surrounded by continental busters.

No high tier is city lvl lmao
Yes, they are "lmao".

Only because you are in capable to comprehend something like attack potency, doesn't mean they are not ABOVE city level.

Read @Cao Cao's post again:
Only because Luffy his attack destroying multiple buildings, it doesn´t mean his attacks are building level. Physical laws in fiction are working a bit different from reality. Luffy his attacks are building level can be argued already before timeskip and after that he get a lot power ups, beating enemies who have a far higher durability. He overcome in PTS the Tekkai from Bruno, Lucci, etc. Later he crushed a Pacifista, which are known for her "Harder then steel"-alloy and after that he get Koka, etc. It doesn´t matter what his attack destroy in the area, when Luffy already beat enemies which are superior to the durability of a building.

A reason why that doesn´t look impressive is probably, because a lot of fiction characters can concentrate their power in a small area and attack the enemy with full power. You don´t see that it destroy mountains, since the enemy take all the force and not the environment.

Someone like Son Goku in SSJ3 punched through King Kai his small planet, which should be in mass not even mountain level. To say SSJ3 Goku has only mountain level punches is insane, since we ignore the scaling that happened before.

Another example is an explosion. The size of the explosion is not necessarily relevant. The explosion can be 3-4 bigger then a nuke and is still weaker, since Range<DC.
To put something on a level or above that, we need scaling and statements. Feats are oc the best way to proof something, but a lot can be only explained in a context with a statement.

Of course a character who have mountain level DC or a Striking Strength on that level, hasn´t automatically a durability on the same level. A lot of characters in fiction failed at this point, that´s what we called glass canon. Someone has far superior stats and abilities, but lacks complete in durability.

Luffy his King Kong Punches are multiple building level, when he already punched in base something that can be argued with the durability of a diamond and deformed it? Not the range of the attack is relevant, the scaling at this point is it what he did before. You can have a mountain level durability and Luffy would oneshot you with a KKG.

At least that´s how it is on other crossbattle boards.
Still claiming that Luffy only showed building level punches or are you going to stop acting like a clueless fool?

Unless you believe the same bullshit that says Katakuri is island lvl
Katakuri is small island level or mountain+ level.
And yes, I do believe that.

Thank you for that small-hill feat. Really impressive lmao.
It isn´t like Kizaru blasts something apart that was bigger.

Not that size at this point really matter here, it would be more impractical to use a laser that is that big.
The size of the explosion is what doesnt matter. The size of the lazer does. What went through WB was a skinny ass lazer with a big explosion. Compared to Mereum already big lazer beam that will cover his entire body.

And for that tree feat. Kizaru's explosion only encompassed the base of the tree. No way near the entire tree at all. It isnt more impressive....

As i said. Size doesn´t matter at this point. A laser is a laser, with the difference that some smaller laser from Kizaru and Kuma has shown that they can melt steel instantly. Destroying a rock isn´t really impressive in comparison to that.
Again like I said size of the beam matters...not the explosion. Cause the lazer would go through WB and explode behind him. However in Mereum case the Laser beam is way bigger so it affect WB's entire body.

Like this is basic shit man. Stop acting ignorant

He is serious, that's the sad part.

You can literally explain these guys the whole concept of crossover battles and they still will not get it.

Instead, they will post stuff like "HoW iS hE iSlAnD lEvEl If HiS pUnChEs OnLy DeStRoYeD a BuIlDiNg?!?!" that. What a joke.

Yeah, that's still irrelevant tho, especially since you cannot apply Meruem's potential on another verse.

Whilst Meruem had a lot of opportunities to grow that strong in HxH (technically, no one could really stomp him in HxH), other characters in stronger verses would simply destroy him like an ant.
There is no possibility of growing stronger and stronger if you are surrounded by continental busters.

Yes, they are "lmao".

Only because you are in capable to comprehend something like attack potency, doesn't mean they are not ABOVE city level.

Read @Cao Cao's post again:

Still claiming that Luffy only showed building level punches or are you going to stop acting like a clueless fool?

So you believe Katakuri's DC is small island lvl or mountain lvl .....even though Katakuri's best feat is nowhere close to Mountain or Small island lvl. And then you go on a rant when I just talk about Mereum infinite potential without me actually using it in any of my Post Rose Mereum arguments.

Yh go suck off OBD then. I dont give a fuck. Im not the one giving higher scalings to characters that dont deserve it.

This is apparently Mountain - Small Island lvl

:pepeke:

Like ive had enough of this for today lmao. I just....the fallacyyy
Post automatically merged:

Dude, he literally told you this "he didn't destroy a mountain so he's not mountain level" logic is as faulty as it can get. I wouldn't quite put kuri at island level though, maybe large mountain is more fair.

Large mountain my ass crack. Hes getting large boulder if hes lucky.

:cheers:

Never read such a bullshit.

This laser:

VS

That laser:

Once again, it's the attack potency. The size of the laser does not matter.
AP doesnt matter cause fodder bullets can penetrate WB. Unless you wanna say the lazer's weaker than bullets. By all means proceed....its not like you'e embrassed yourself enough today.

Stfu with your dumb scalings. AI scale to planetary in the HxH verse. Since Mereum is from the DC, I guess he scales to that as well.

Stop using other characters feats for Latakuri. Hes a weak trash can with ass AP.

So you believe Katakuri's DC is small island lvl or mountain lvl .....even though Katakuri's best feat is nowhere close to Mountain or Small island lvl.
Damn dude, I literally quoted you that part what @Cao Cao explained before...
Stop being that incompetent.

This is apparently Mountain - Small Island lvl
Your ignorance is on an entirely new level.
Katakuri does not need to destroy a mountain to have mountain level AP - that just means he has the ENERGY REQUIRED TO DESTROY A MOUNTAIN.

Or are you going to say this is just building level as well:

Like I said, it's pointless to explain you all this shit.

Stfu with your dumb
Stfu with your dumb horse shit no limit fallacies which a 2 yo wouldn't even think of.

Dude, he literally told you this "he didn't destroy a mountain so he's not mountain level" logic is as faulty as it can get. I wouldn't quite put kuri at island level though, maybe large mountain is more fair.
I mean Katakuri scales above Dressrosa Zoro who perform such a feat:

He scales above Fishman island Luffy who did this:

Or Moria feat from thrillerbark:

Their are far more feats like this who easily surpass any physical feat in Hxh so far.
Be honest which is the best physical feat in Hxh which we ever see who come close to the lvl above?
And if we speak about Laser beam, Kizaru could use a big beam aswell who is at least above hill lvl:

In every aspect expect speed One piece is league above hxh and even speedwise if we but both in same lvl, Katakuri has a insane hax ability who could help him enough to overcame the speed different.

Stop using other characters feats for Latakuri. Hes a weak trash can with ass AP.
The sad shit is that even guys like @Cao Cao, who are not bias at all with OP or HxH, do not agree with your bullshit.

Meruem is legit a trash ass character with utterly weak AP compared to OP high tiers; and no matter how much you cry about that, it's not going to magically change Meruem's AP.

Your ignorance is on an entirely new level.
Katakuri does not need to destroy a mountain to have mountain level AP - that just means he has the ENERGY REQUIRED TO DESTROY A MOUNTAIN.
Energy required ? Where has he shown the energy required ? Has the hole he created shown to even be as deep as a mountain is wide?

This is all specualtion. Nothing intelligent even goes into these ideas.

AP doesnt matter cause fodder bullets can penetrate WB. Unless you wanna say the lazer's weaker than bullets. By all means proceed....its not like you'e embrassed yourself enough today.

Stfu with your dumb scalings. AI scale to planetary in the HxH verse. Since Mereum is from the DC, I guess he scales to that as well.

How is Kata trash?The guy is almost as strong as Marco

The size of the explosion is what doesnt matter. The size of the lazer does. What went through WB was a skinny ass lazer with a big explosion. Compared to Mereum already big lazer beam that will cover his entire body.
That is only relevant if the laser has the same penetration niveau. I see only how it fly against the rock, what happens next? Did the rock explode, or break the laser trough the rock like a hot knife trough butter? Because a penetration feat is far more impressive then a laser that only explode against a stone.
The laser in One Piece are melting iron and stone by contact, the magma from Akainu even melt steel, without direct contact.

We also shouldn´t forget the point that most attacks that Whitebeard has tanked happend, when he was off guard. If someone is off guard, his durability isn´t on the same level as before, for example Naruto when he get pierced by a sword.

And before you came with Squardo. A 210.000.000 Berry guy. Someone like Zoro, before he get a bounty on that level and cut Iron Man Daz Bones. Where are the fodder characters? Also where melt the laser of Meruem steel?

And for that tree feat. Kizaru's explosion only encompassed the base of the tree. No way near the entire tree at all. It isnt more impressive....
The explosion was bigger, if we compare both scans. Of course every mangaka has his own size, and maybe the one of Meruem is bigger. But that doesn´t matter it is point, while it is only relevant if the laser can damage WB. The Laser of Kizaru can harm him, but what speaks for Meruem? What makes his laser more effective? Did it melt steel too? Steel/Iron>Rock in terms of durability.

Again like I said size of the beam matters...not the explosion. Cause the lazer would go through WB and explode behind him. However in Mereum case the Laser beam is way bigger so it affect WB's entire body.
I understand what you mean, but that is only relevant if the quality of the laser doesn´t depended from the size difference. Kizaru his laser kick destroyed the three, but it doesn´t break trough it. His small laser beams can easy penetrate something, since they are sharper, or have a smaller diameter. Since the lasers in fiction have some physical form, the diameter decide pressure of an attack.
If you don´t get what i said, take a hammer and a needle. Try to use the same pressure on your thumb, you will see the needle will penetrate your thumb. That´s because the diameter of the needle, is far far smaller then the head of the hammer. The same with a sword to cut something. You can´t cut something with a bat, if you use the same pressure lol.

Smaller Laser are often better then bigger laser, unless they don´t have shown weakness at both points.

You can´t compare Kizaru his laser with Meruem his laser, if he don´t fulfill the same properties.

Like this is basic shit man. Stop acting ignorant
You are right, that is basic shit. I wonder, why you don´t understand how crossbattle debates are working.