• Katakuri low difficulty

• Katakuri no difficulty

• Meruem extreme difficulty

• Meruem high difficulty

• Meruem medium difficulty

• Meruem low difficulty

• Meruem no difficulty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once again: You literally ignore the fact that Katakuri matched and injured a mode of Luffy which 1) is at the top of high tiers in terms of AP (scaling to Prime Chinjao), 2) can rattle the hardening elbow of one of the physical strongest top tiers on a direct powerstruggle; hence said top tier even performed worse than said mode although she is a physical beast.

Katakuri went toe to toe against Snake Man and dealt equal blows on him - Snake Man, despite being physically weaker, is still on the same ballpark like Chinjao. As I said, AP is the energy required for DC and although Snake Man unleashes his energy differently, he is still on the same level.
Even against Bound Man, Katakuri managed to deflect its Kong Gun with his Power Mochi. Although deflecting does not equalize equal strength towards an attack, it is an indication of pure and a matching power.
Proven by Zoro against Oars.
Proven by Sanji against Oars.

Did Kaido destroy SOMETHING?! He just melted the peak of a mountain - that's an Elephant Gun feat. So Kaido's offensive strength is only G3 level? And he one shot Luffy with an attack which did not even destroy a single surrounding building? So Kaido's club attack is not even building level?
I hope you understand the flaws into your argument.
Again you didnt answer my question smh. Im talking about Attack Potentcy. Dont quote me if your gonna go on a tangent of other things.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
In other words, he showcased the energy output required (some where from 100 megatons to 1 gigaton) to be able cut something that large cleanly in half. Katakuri > Dressrosa Zoro, therefore Katakuri is atleast mountain lvl in AP.
It is downright silly to assume Katakuri doesn’t scale off a feat like this just because he hasn’t shown the DC. If you think Kata doesn’t scale off of this, you’re basically positing that Luffy and Katakuri cannot produce attacks on the same level as base Zoro.

If you can’t comprehend this much, you’re pretty much chosing to remain disingenuous and are just wanking HxH for the sake of it :goatasure:
That's good enough for me.
Chrono admits that base Zoro >> building level Kata and gear 4th Luffy

:milaugh:

First of all OBD and VsBattle can suck a dick. This is where yall get your dumbass Zoro = 6600 mach and what not.
It should be clear that people shouldn´t take those Wikis as fact, especially if the scaling cames from fancalcs. Also it is more wise to look on the profiles, and compare it to respect threads, or other debates where the character was part of it. Someone who take a VsBattle or OBD Wiki 1:1 without questioning it, makes the first error.

Secondly I dont see whats wrong with Zoro being stronger than Katakuri. Katakuri is YC1, cause hes untouchable and he has massive fricking trident that will kill you. Just cause hed beat him in a fight doesnt mean hes stronger than him.
Of course feats are the most relevant parts in debates, so i really appreciate your method. However, if it would be that easy, we don´t need to debate it. When you beat someone, you are stronger then him. But don´t take that "stronger" word in terms of physics alone. Someone with fodder stats can be still faster or has some insane hax to oneshot an enemy with far superior stats. If you beat someone without cheating (For example the protagonist let win the enemy) you are superior to him. You scale above him. It is correct that you shouldn´t scale all stats automatically above the enemy, you can only scale and overcome the stats that are shown in battle.

Example:

Character A has never shown that he has a mountain level DC or striking strength, but he beat Character B with his attacks. Before that Character B tanked attacks against Character C, which destroyed a mountain before. That implied character A scales above someone who was mountain level before.

You don´t see Luffy destroying a mountain with his fist, because it doesn´t affect the area of a mountain it only affect a small area, included the enemy. The enemy has to tank the entire power of the mountain level attack.

There are oc some points, when character have never shown something on a higher level and that could count as untypical in a verse. That would be an outlier then.

Thirdly you forgot to addresd this point...

"A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces."
Which means that the character can still harm something that has a mountain level durability. You can damage people with higher durability on different ways, since raw power alone aren´t all. Energy and heat attacks are different for example. A mountain level durability doesn´t grant you resistance against all kind of attacks.

When has Luffy ever withstood or taken an attack that has Mountain lvl DC ?

Luffy tanked attacks before timeskip like from Moria. Moria did also this with his attacks:

After that, Luffy get Koka which can harder his body, but even then Katakuri managed to harm Luffy. He take a hit from Sengoku before timeskip, who would murder Moria if we want.

Ignoring the Katakuri fight....since yall cant prove Katakuri has mountain lvl DC.
Can you even prove that Meruem his attacks have the DC like Moria his fists?

Luffy has fought Cracker and Doffy which are more lethal than destructive.
The same Cracker and Doffy which no selled a lot of attacks from Luffy?

Luffy has never withstood such a force or taken it...so Katakuri fails to fit this category of Mountain lvl by just injuring Luffy.
Not if we take the scaling. At least he is far superior to "building" level, since it is a common power to damage things which are harder then steel.

It answers everything.
Your question about attack potency.
Luffy's durability regarding mountain level (I gave several instances of his AP being at the top of the high tiers + scaling to Prime Chinjao. His durability is not far off either as proven against Doflamingo).

I answered everything. Just read post completely instead of skimming through my post. That's really hilarious. I'm not going to explain you all that shit like that over and over again if you keep ignoring the key points.

It should be clear that people shouldn´t take those Wikis as fact, especially if the scaling cames from fancalcs. Also it is more wise to look on the profiles, and compare it to respect threads, or other debates where the character was part of it. Someone who take a VsBattle or OBD Wiki 1:1 without questioning it, makes the first error.
I agree

Of course feats are the most relevant parts in debates, so i really appreciate your method. However, if it would be that easy, we don´t need to debate it. When you beat someone, you are stronger then him. But don´t take that "stronger" word in terms of physics alone. Someone with fodder stats can be still faster or has some insane hax to oneshot an enemy with far superior stats. If you beat someone without cheating (For example the protagonist let win the enemy) you are superior to him. You scale above him. It is correct that you shouldn´t scale all stats automatically above the enemy, you can only scale and overcome the stats that are shown in battle.

Example:

Character A has never shown that he has a mountain level DC or striking strength, but he beat Character B with his attacks. Before that Character B tanked attacks against Character C, which destroyed a mountain before. That implied character A scales above someone who was mountain level before.
That example doesnt apply to Katakuri.... im assuming that this example is talking about the whole Luffy tanking Moriah's Island lvl DC...

Tbh this is all my fault cause I worded it badly. I shouldve never said when has Luffy ever tanked a mountain lvl attack....cause I forgot Luffy is a psedou logia when it comes to physical hits with no haki.

You cant use Moriah to scale Katakuri. The only reason Luffy tanked the island lvl attack is cause he has physical attack immunity. Moriah's hit....no matter how strong it'd be...would always affect Luffy less than a attack with Haki in it.

Again this would have nothing to do with Katakuri's Attack Potential. Since he used his superior Haki to hurt Luffy, whilst Moriah used nothing and his attack couldnt penetrate through that rubber durability.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree

That example doesnt apply to Katakuri.... im assuming that this example is talking about the whole Luffy tanking Moriah's Island lvl DC...

Tbh this is all my fault cause I worded it badly. I shouldve never said when has Luffy ever tanked a mountain lvl attack....cause I forgot Luffy is a psedou logia when it comes to physical hits with no haki.

You cant use Moriah to scale Katakuri. The only reason Luffy tanked the island lvl attack is cause he has physical attack immunity. Moriah's hit....no matter how strong it'd be...would always affect Luffy less than a attack with Haki in it.

Again this would have nothing to do with Katakuri's Attack Potential. Since he used his superior Haki to hurt Luffy, whilst Moriah used nothing and his attack couldnt penetrate through that rubber durability.
@Bogard Did you switched accounts with @Chrono ?
Post automatically merged:

I agree

You should just leave this thread.

People who think Katakuri can beat Mereum are more delusional than me believing that Oda would stop making his characters walking memes.

@Bogard Did you switched accounts with @Chrono ?
(Gotta rep Machi....top 3 best girl).

OT:

At the end of the day...theres no real way to Gauge Katakuri's "Attack Potency". His DC is trash and his lethality couldnt even scar Luffy.

And we are left with

Mereum -

DC - Hill lvl

Reaction Speed - LS lvl

Speed - Teleports

Lethality - Rip apart the limbs of the strongest enhancer ( mind you Uvogin isnt as strong as Netero, and he has tank lvl durability ) whilst he is in his weakest form

Physical strength - Can knock superhuman unconcious with a tap

Durability - Can now tank a nuke and come out with a few injuries

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
(Gotta rep Machi....top 3 best girl).

OT:

At the end of the day...theres no real way to Gauge Katakuri's "Attack Potency". His DC is trash and his lethality couldnt even scar Luffy.

And we are left with

Mereum -

DC - Hill lvl

Reaction Speed - LS lvl

Speed - Teleports

Lethality - Rip apart the limbs of the strongest enhancer ( mind you Uvogin isnt as strong as Netero, and he has tank lvl durability ) whilst he is in his weakest

Physical strength - Can knock superhuman unconcious with a tap

Durability - Can now tank a nuke and come out with a few injuries
Meanwhile Katakuri:

Hehe FS EZ:pepedoffy::pepedoffy::pepedoffy:

Lol G4 Hurts after 10 attacks I need to take a break cause it's hard to breath:pagemoji:

Apoo does what Katakuri couldn't in 10 hours:pepapoo:

"STRONGEST YC1":pepeshit:
:hapnoel:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Beckman low diffs this noob :)

Kizaru hype can't be debated hehe

Post automatically merged:

Coming from the guy who thinks Meruem = Boros

You cry because we pick on your retarded opinion, then tell us to leave the thread because we're apparently delusional, i wanted to be nice to you but you're clearly a dickhead.
STFU and don't talk to me then.
You are retarded if you believe Katakuri can beat Mereum.

When it comes to Boros.
Meteoric Burst > Mereum
Mereum > Armored
The end.

Stop reading only one series because OPM destroyed your power scaling a lot.

I wouldn´t even say that is Island lvl DC, but yeah. Luffy tanked attacks from a full powered Moria. Katakuri later managed to harm Luffy, who has one power up after another.

Well, Luffy his devil fruit grants him the advantage that blunt force alone didn´t work to a unknown degree, the same when Katakuri can be intangable, while oust his Mochi. Haki in One Piece granted you the advantage to bypass those elementar advantage, plus you can increase your defense and attacks. That´s why Luffy can tank attacks, which are even far above Moria his niveau with the difference that Moria at this time didn´t use Haki to hurt Luffy.

Unless Luffy uses Koka, which increases his durability to another level. Haki allowed you not only to be compatible with devil fruits of your opponent, you also get an enorm power boost. His rubber is later powerful enough to destroy a construct which was harder then steel and that even without using Koka.

Katakuri his attack potential is above the likes of Doflamingo and the others. And Doflamingo his attacks are superior to the one of Moria. This guy can litearlly cut a large island sized country like a cake. Moria<Doflamingo<Cracker<Katakuri.
Even if you don´t agree with mountain level, we still compare someone that is far beyond people who already trashed material which was harder then steel. At the same point, where is Meruem his durability level?

Unless Luffy uses Koka, which increases his durability to another level. Haki allowed you not only to be compatible with devil fruits of your opponent, you also get an enorm power boost. His rubber is later powerful enough to destroy a construct which was harder then steel and that even without using Koka.

Yes it does increase his durability. But Katakuri's CoA is superior to Luffy's. At the end of the day, Katakuri bypasses Luffy's rubber durability and CoA.....and can injure him, because his haki is stronger than luffy's. And haki has the magic power to ignore Luffy's rubber powers. Again Katakuri cant be scalable off Moriah.

Katakuri his attack potential is above the likes of Doflamingo and the others. And Doflamingo his attacks are superior to the one of Moria. This guy can litearlly cut a large island sized country like a cake. Moria<Doflamingo<Cracker<Katakuri.
Even if you don´t agree with mountain level, we still compare someone that is far beyond people who already trashed material which was harder then steel. At the same point, where is Meruem his durability level?
Please dont use the Birdcage in PL debates. The ability is pure PIS and doesnt make sense. Plus Doffy has never even used it in a fight. Its just some bullshit ticking time bomb power.

At the same point, where is Meruem his durability level?
Mereum is leagues above Uvogin, and Uvogin has above steel lvl durability.