Powers & Abilities Potential users of advanced conquerors

You forget Zoro has his no sword style lol?
And no sword style cuts no one but only produces impact.

But we've literally seen Smoker adding Haki to smoke which isn't even flowing haki which imbues your haki to other objects
It wasn't haki to smoke.
It was his hands.

Does he need haki trails? We've seen the no touch stuff, then the haki statement. It's clear both used ACoC
No touch because Luffy used barrier as well.
Haki statement of editor? I trust that mf.
It absolutely not clear if kaidou used it or not.
But goofy used
Gear 5 + AdCoC + AdCoA

And no sword style cuts no one but only produces impact.
I must have missed the rule when it was stated that haki can only be imbued to attacks which have the nature to cut things. Afaik, swordsmen can choose to cut or not to cut.

Also, Coby used a large haki shockwave to destroy Pizzalo's island sized arm, so there's another evidence. 😆

It wasn't haki to smoke.
???
Smoker legit transformed his entire arm to smoke lol

No touch because Luffy used barrier as well.
Then the barrier would just directly hit the head.
Both made no contact. That's the point.

That was not just a statement of the editor. It was also mentioned in that magazine which confirmed Luffy's punch sent shockwaves which travelled a 1000 miles.

I must have missed the rule when it was stated that haki can only be imbued to attacks which have the nature to cut things. Afaik, swordsmen can choose to cut or not to cut.
Show me no sword style cutting then. I'll wait.
Only non canon scene we have of it and zori cut no one there.

Also, Coby used a large haki shockwave to destroy Pizzalo's island sized arm, so there's another evidence. 😆
Jesus Christ that's simply haki. No shockwave.
AdCoA , Emission. What ryou is.

???
Smoker legit transformed his entire arm to smoke lol
And his hands were still not changed into smoke.
It was not Smoke + Haki but rather Hand + Haki.

Both made no contact. That's the point

Tell me does luffy touch the stone here?

That was not just a statement of the editor. It was also mentioned in that magazine which confirmed Luffy's punch sent shockwaves which travelled a 1000 miles.
And luffy used Haki How many times do I need to tell you that.
But Kaidou final attack had no sign of being Hakified.
Post automatically merged:

thats why i posted a panel of him punching
Why couldn't he punch my blud.
Even Bigmam and Kidd can punch. Yet they most the time refuse to use haki.

Show me no sword style cutting then. I'll wait.
I'm not following you.
It's you who claimed haki can only be used to slashes. Burden of proof lies on you.

Jesus Christ that's simply haki. No shockwave.
Wdym "that's simply haki"?
We've seen Garp throwing huge shockwaves which are imbued with barrier haki. From what we've seen in Wano, the ryuo users are emitting a barrier-like force which can be used for defence or offensively. Rayleigh and Luffy used it a few times and they merely unleashed their haki on foreign objects and destroyed them from the inside.

Now look at that:

Coby was basically copying Garp's shockwave techniques when he destroyed the entire arm:

There is clearly a difference in displayment when it comes to Luffy using ACoA and both Garp and Coby throwing complete shockwaves.

Haki is a spiritual force and it can be technically imbued into everything. There's no limit.
And ACoC is just Ryuo whose source isn't CoA but CoC.

And his hands were still not changed into smoke.
Bruh, you already drop the excuses at the speed of light lol.
Bro is turning his entire arm but his fist into smoke...

I guess Kuzan just randomly switched his fist back before turning it to ice when he used hardening:

Tell me does luffy touch the stone here?
You need to pay more attention to what I said.

If both Kaido and Luffy do the "no-touch" haki thing, it means both use an exterior force which collided upon contact and sent out a massive shockwave.

I'm not following you.
It's you who claimed haki can only be used to slashes. Burden of proof lies on you.

Wdym "that's simply haki"?
We've seen Garp throwing huge shockwaves which are imbued with barrier haki. From what we've seen in Wano, the ryuo users are emitting a barrier-like force which can be used for defence or offensively. Rayleigh and Luffy used it a few times and they merely unleashed their haki on foreign objects and destroyed them from the inside.

Now look at that:

Coby was basically copying Garp's shockwave techniques when he destroyed the entire arm:

There is clearly a difference in displayment when it comes to Luffy using ACoA and both Garp and Coby throwing complete shockwaves.

Haki is a spiritual force and it can be technically imbued into everything. There's no limit.
And ACoC is just Ryuo whose source isn't CoA but CoC.

Bruh, you already drop the excuses at the speed of light lol.
Bro is turning his entire arm but his fist into smoke...

I guess Kuzan just randomly switched his fist back before turning it to ice when he used hardening:

You need to pay more attention to what I said.

If both Kaido and Luffy do the "no-touch" haki thing, it means both use an exterior force which collided upon contact and sent out a massive shockwave.

I'll answer you one by one. As far as I understood your arguments.
- First , Zoro Air slashes being Hakified
- Second , Smoker Condition
- Third , Aokiji and Garp
- Fouth , Garp and Coby.

First,
I researched and found a few things out.
- First , we have no evidence of Zori ever making his Air Slashes Hakified , None of thr attacks were ever Hakified like it should hurt a logia type/Paramacia Type.
- 1080 Pound was never Hakified , Neither are any of Zori thrown attacks. Those are pure sword skills
- Now I know Three examples would come
  • ZORI using Hiryu Kaen
  • Zori hurting monet
  • KoH : Rengoku Onigiri.
These are the only time zori has ever used Thrown haki attacks and hear me out. I'm not contradicting myself.
But these are two different things , Air slashes / Hakified attacks.
- More I dwelled into it more I understood it.
hakified attacks are Ryou.
- Remember zori Cutting The cliff off with using enma for the first time?
hakified thrown attacks are " Ryou ". It comes out of User Body and they channel it throw Swords , hence the take a Slash form.
- Hiryu Kaen , Kamasuri , Yakidori , KoH:Onigiri are a few example of it.
- Hiryu Kaen and Onigiri both are not meant to be ranged attacks or thrown attacks , Zoro personally damage them.
but with Enma Amp , Zori was able to throw Hiryu Kaen and it was all Hakified , Zori Ryou.
With KoH : Onigiri - Which is again supposed to be Speed blitz kind of attack where zori has to go themselves and attack. But KoH : Onigiri which is pure Ryou and AdCoC , it became Ranged/Thrown attacks. Zori is sending Haki here to attack not "Coating" "air slashes" with haki.
- Same with Monet , Zori used a no named attack at first. And second , Zori sent Ryou of small amount and cut her. It was Regular Air Slash.

- So I was wrong with , Zori coating his thrown attacks with Haki , Even Zoro can't Coat Air Slashes with Haki. Sending Air Slashes and Ryou are two Different things.

- Meanwhile , If zoro Blades are hakified and makes such attack like 1080 Pound phoenix , this might he Hakified given what zori used air slash or Ryou. If he sent Ryou then it's Hakified. If only hardening is their , Only advantage zori will get is stronger form of that air slash as Hardening increases Power of the Sword to some extent.
So don't confuse between Pure Ryou vs Wind Slashes attack. And yes even Zori can't make Air Slashes with haki , It gets completely changed with Ryou once zori throws it.

And no sword style , these are only two I can find and I was correct.
- Without Sword zoro is not creating any of cuts.
Second , and Third , I'll answer them both Simultaneously.
Smoker Condition.
Gaseous, Plasma , Energy form of Logia cannot be coated in Haki like , Semi-Liquid / Solid types of Logia.

Armanent haki is like a shield to the body , Can be used defensively or Offensively.
It can be either your body or Or your weapon.
But you need something " Solid to Coat in Haki with ".
Aokiji is Solid , Ice is solid. It can be coated in Haki but Plasma Form like Kizaru , can never make Light Haki punches. Because You cannot coat Something in haki Which isn't Solid or Atleast Semi Solid like Mochi or Magma.

smoker Situation ,
As you can see above.
If Smoker Hakified Hands were smoke , It wouldn't be in one place to begin with , Logia type with properties of Gas or Plasma , don't have a Physical body like Solid/Liquid type of Logia types.
Smoker hand were Haki is visible is His partial transformation where rest of the body is tangible and Smoke where as , Hands were Haki is used Is not Tangible or Smoke , If some one hit them , not with a stronger haki , let'ssay Fishmen Island example where Hordy without Haki penetrated Luffy arnament haki.
if he bites Hakified hands of Smoker. Smoker will get hurt when Hordy isn't even Using haki.
understand now?
nobody is Coating Gaseous or Plasma into Haki.
only solid and semi solids are the only thing which has been coated in Haki.
Fourth , Garp and Coby
I again don't understand your argument of Coating Haki with Shockwaves.

Like Zori case I explained above. It's ryou , which on Impact makes shockwaves , it isn't shockwave which is coated in haki.
Zoro flying slashes are not Coated in haki. It's Ryoh only which on Impact cuts the user , Zori completely Replaced the Air Slashes with Ryou in all the examples I have shared.

garp and Coby sends out a Lot of Ryou. Creating Shockwave is a afteramth.
shockwaves is Sound wave which is created when something like Explosion Happens. It's an affter effect.
nobody is Coating Air or shockwaves with Haki.
Why are even Discussing this to begin with.
My whole argument was How is Kaidou Blazing Dragon is Haki?
It's completely DF focussed attack.
Kaidou Blazing Bagua form , first isn't a Physical Form. Kaidou takes in all the Flame cloud and Coat himself with Flame clouds.
And increase the temperature. Which is why Momo had to Take on charge with Moving Onighishima after that.

neither Flame Cloud or Fire , is Solid or even Semi Solid. It cannot be Coated in Haki.

AdCoC whenever used shows us Haki trails like this.
It's luffy Single Handedly Creating AdCoC lightening.
Where as Kaidou isn't Producing any form of lightening.
Over here , Only Luffy is using Barrier Haki and Ryou to protect itself from heat and Kaidou is chewing down from a distance. They do not touch.
Consider above hand as Bajrang Gun and Block of stone as Kaidou.
Do they both touch ? No.
Only hand is producing Haki , not the stone.

kaidou Covers himself in very hot flames , Flames are gaseous in Nature and Cannot be Used as Coated with Haki as It has no Physical Form to be coated in haki to begin with.

- Zori completely Substitute Ryou with Air slash whenever he wants to send a Hakified slash.
- Garp and Coby uses Only Ryou and AdCoC in case of Garp. They flow their Haki to make it look like canon. They are not Coating anything beside their hands with Haki. There's is no air or shockwave which is being Hakified here.
Kaidou Attacks is not at all Hakified. Literally no Visual Factors proves Kaidou used Haki there.
I hope I'm getting my points through.

I'll answer you one by one. As far as I understood your arguments.
- First , Zoro Air slashes being Hakified
- Second , Smoker Condition
- Third , Aokiji and Garp
- Fouth , Garp and Coby.

First,

Second , and Third , I'll answer them both Simultaneously.

Fourth , Garp and Coby

Why are even Discussing this to begin with.

I hope I'm getting my points through.
Wtf are you talking about 😂