Speculations Predict how the rest of the volume will go

Assuming the volume goes up to chapter 1035:

Chapter 1029: Denjiro meets up with Hiyori. Fukurokuju is finally defeated. Number 6 is defeated . Apoo summons the remaining 3 Numbers to the Live Floor

Chapter 1030: Chopper returns to normal and fights the last 3 Numbers. Updates on the rest of the SHs and maybe CP0. King and Queen pull out Awakening.

Chapter 1031: Chopper defeats the last 3 Numbers after he gets a new PU. Momo stops Onigashima from falling.

Chapter 1032: Sanji vs Queen concludes

Chapter 1033: Zoro vs King concludes

Chapter 1034: Everyone reacts to the All Stars falling. More of Killer vs Hawkins and Drake vs Apoo. Hawkins and Apoo either get defeated after finding out that all of Kaido’s heavy hitters have fallen, or they switch sides.

Chapter 1035: Denjiro and Hiyori get their revenge on Orochi. The SHs fight CP0

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Will probably focus on King and Queen therefore Zoro and Sanji.

Should also somewhat switch on Luffy v Kaido but barely probably and more on the other fights but there are still a few going on so not sure if all will keep up.

All I know is that in 1031 Onigashima will fall and Momo will probably hold it.
I expect Raizo, Killer and X Drake fights to be over as well as for Sanji and Zoro fights it will probably be volume ender with the focus finally shifting to Luffy x Kaido and SH x CP0

Assuming the volume goes up to chapter 1035:

Chapter 1029: Denjiro meets up with Hiyori. Fukurokuju is finally defeated. Number 6 is defeated . Apoo summons the remaining 3 Numbers to the Live Floor. Daifuku sama comes and slaps loser to the wall. Drake takes over Queen

Chapter 1030: Chopper returns to normal and fights the last 3 Numbers. Updates on the rest of the SHs and maybe CP0. King and Queen pull out Awakening.

Chapter 1031: Chopper defeats the last 3 Numbers after he gets a new PU. Momo stops Onigashima from falling.

Chapter 1032: Drake vs Queen concludes

Chapter 1033: Zoro vs King concludes

Chapter 1034: Everyone reacts to the All Stars falling. More of Killer vs Hawkins. Hawkins and Apoo either get defeated after finding out that all of Kaido’s heavy hitters have fallen, or they switch sides. Heat helps loser to put Daifuku sama down :(

Chapter 1035: Denjiro and Hiyori get their revenge on Orochi. The SHs fight CP0
Fixed it for ya.

1031 being the chapter Onigashima fall is really strong with the japanese fandom because of some worldplay with the chapter number.

Probably Momo will hold it enough time until the people were able to escape from the flower capital and Yamato was able to disable the bombs. Them Onigashima can fall and Luffy can fight Kaido there were all people from Wano can see Kaido being defeated.

Belive the chapter Onigashima fall will be the act break.

With like 3 between Arc chapters connecting with CP0 going to Wano

- Vinsmoke Sanji vs. Queen the Plague (Zoro cuts King's mask at the start of chapter, then Sanji defeats Queen)

- Pirate Hunter Zoro vs. King the Wildfire (King face reveal, Zoro defeats him)

- Onigashima drops (Kaido is temporarily KOed. Luffy slings him from the top of Onigashima into Flower Capital). Momo saves

- Kaido awakens. Luffy runs out of Gear 4

- Straw Hats stall Kaido until Luffy gains enough Haki for a KKG

- CP0 arrives and connects with X-Drake

- Law and Kid defeat Big Mom. CP0 captures Big Mom.

- Luffy vs. Kaido final showdown. Luffy KOes Kaido with KKG

- End result

End the Raizo, Drake, and Killer fights at the beginning of the next 3 chapters.
1029: Sanji v Queen concludes
1030: Zoro v King truly starts
1031: Zoro v King concludes

1032: Law/Kid v Big Mom starts
1033: Law/Kid v Big Mom continues
1034: Gear 5
1035: CP0 run into Big Mom Pirates

- Vinsmoke Sanji vs. Queen the Plague (Zoro cuts King's mask at the start of chapter, then Sanji defeats Queen)

- Pirate Hunter Zoro vs. King the Wildfire (King face reveal, Zoro defeats him)

- Onigashima drops (Kaido is temporarily KOed. Luffy slings him from the top of Onigashima into Flower Capital). Momo saves

- Kaido awakens. Luffy runs out of Gear 4

- Straw Hats stall Kaido until Luffy gains enough Haki for a KKG

- CP0 arrives and connects with X-Drake

- Law and Kid defeat Big Mom. CP0 captures Big Mom.

- Luffy vs. Kaido final showdown. Luffy KOes Kaido with KKG

- End result
Kid and Law dont have anything to beat Big Mom .

1029- Sanji vs Queen
1030- Zoro vs King
1031- King and Queen are defeated/ Onigashima drops
1032- Momo hold Onigashima/ Killer and Raizo defeated their opponents
1033 Luffy vs Kaido

1029 Raizo -
I think their job there will probably be to keep stalling her at best and perhaps Sanji will lend them a hand. 🤔
In general meaning , everybody believe Law and Kidd will beat Big Mom. I do not know why . Yes , may be . we do not know where Sanji's emotional state will go. But , if ı am not mistaken , Sanji promised Nami for never scaring her again.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
1029 Raizo -

In general meaning , everybody believe Law and Kidd will beat Big Mom. I do not know why . Yes , may be . we do not know where Sanji's emotional state will go. But , if ı am not mistaken , Sanji promised Nami for never scaring her again.
Well I mean he will definitely beat Queen then I suppose once having his hands free he will have no reason to stay like that when Kidd and Law will probably be in danger. Btw I also believe Sanji won't lose his emotions, definitely not so soon regardless.

1029: Apoo vs Drake ends, Hawkins vs Killer ends, Big Mom vs Kidd and Law 50% of the chapter.

1030: Sanji vs Queen concludes. Raid Suit equipped.

1031: Zoro vs King. King showcases his fire abilities, etc. Hiyori encounters Orochi.

1032: Zoro defeats King with a no sword style ryuo technique. Flower Capital is falling.

1033: Flower capital is stopped right before hitting the flower capital. Law and Kidd vs Big Mom. Kidd becomes a full mecha and uses the sword on onigashima.

1034: Law and Kidd vs Big Mom concludes. Cp0 attacks the big mom pirates. Big Mom leaves to help them. Rob lucci, kaku, and stussy use geppou to bypass the waterfall. Kaidou flashback begins.

1035: Kaidou flashback.