Speculations Predict Sanji's raid suit redesign

Seriously I just hope he gets rid of those sunglasses, those headphones and that he keeps on wearing his normal hair. The rest would be totally okay with me.
But I think it's highly likely that the logos on the belt and the cape will be changed, which would be welcomed for me aswell.
The face mask might even look cool tbh.

Anyway Oda just had his fun, went full germa, cause he was in to change it anyway. It will look much more Sanji alike the next time.

It would be awesome if could be redesigned to make Sanji look like a prince or more like royalty. After all Sanji was Mr. Prince in the past and any connection to that would be really neat. Obviously the hairstyle and sunglasses needs to go. Maybe Sanji could have a mask over his eyes instead. It would protect his identity a bit better. :coffee:

It would be awesome if could be redesigned to make Sanji look like a prince or more like royalty. After all Sanji was Mr. Prince in the past and any connection to that would be really neat. Obviously the hairstyle and sunglasses needs to go. Maybe Sanji could have a mask over his eyes instead. It would protect his identity a bit better. :coffee:
Could u explain what's a mask over eyes

Not even gonna front....Sanji's RS design in the anime is clean asf!:steef: so wouldn't really mind it if there weren't that many changes to it.

With the new design I think we are gonna see:
1.) A new name - I think stealth black is dope as fck but Sanji hates it :catcry:lolz but thankfully, Usopp and Franky also hate the O-soba mask name :ROFLMAO: so both parties will have to come to a compromise.
2.) A hair change - His current hair style with the RS is dope but it isn't really Sanji's style. Plus, it's a Germa~type hairstyle so I think that definitely changes.
3.) No glasses but the mask will stay: One of the bonus features of Sanji's RS is that it can be used to conceal his identity, so I think the mask stays. Franky seems to be capable of switching his hairstyles and stuff with a trigger so would be cuul if Sanji also has some sort of trigger that can switch is mask on and off.
4.) Headphones => wireless ear-pods: I think it'd be a bit of waste to take out the headphones as it can be used as a communication device (kinda like Sanji's personal den den mushi) which would be a very valuable asset I reckon but I'd rather it be changed to ear-pods instead as it'd be a bit different from the rest of the germa. Also, Enel was able to significantly increase the range of his kenbunshoku haki with his devil fruit abilities, allowing him to pick up sounds and hear conversations from insane distances and I reckon the ear-pods might be able to allow Sanji apply his kenbunshoku in the same way. Plus Sanji can pick up the slightest sounds (like a lady's tears) or tell what ingredients were used to make something just by taking a whiff of it, so he can distinguish been multiple smells.
5.) Boosters & Floaters will stay: These two features are key features of the RS that greatly enhance Sanji's already impressive mobility. The design is not that bad tbh and will help the RS keep the science~sy feel about it.
6.) The cape will stay: Sanji is essentially a super hero in that suit...lolz and super hero needs a cape :p. Plus it helps dampen the damage Sanji takes from colliding into structures and stuff.

So yh these are all the things I can think of atm.

its not a power up
DJ is as strong as RS Sanji
:milaugh:
does DJ make you invisible now?

I guess Sanji wants to get rid of everything that relates to Germa 66. as the whole suit does I expect a complete redesign.
maybe leave the mask and the spandex and remove all the rest, idk.