Speculations Predict Sanji's raid suit redesign

Well, his regular hairstyle is basically guaranteed.

I'd like the Mr Prince glasses and he can lose the headphones. The mask is really cool so I'd like to keep it. The cape and scarf are also cool. The cape is functional so it should stay. The gloves and boots will likely be redesigned to black and the Germa symbols will have to go.

First of all, the usual hair.

The black cape must disappear. A cape will hinder Sanji's fast and graceful movements, both in terms of his fighting performance and the aesthetics of his battles. The fabric of the cape can be added to the suit itself.

The high and wide neck can stay, but I'd make it narrower and more closed, evoking the stealth of a trench coat with the collar raised.

The scarf falls now over the chest mimicking that of Zeff. Following this comparison, the suit's shirt is redesigned in order to look more like a chef's jacket (which kind of does already with those buttons and flaps).

The gloves stay, but in a more elegant way. The belt, number 3, headphones and all those Germa details can disappear. Personally I don't like the glasses nor the mask, but the latter may stay because of Soba Mask.

The shoes are redesigned so they look more stylish.

And that's basically it. Turn it into an elegant, chef-like black suit with red and white details.

If the symbol on his belt disappears (which, on second thought, totally makes sense because it's the Germa symbol and it gives Nazi vibes), I think it should be in favor of a unique symbol that would represent Sanji. Like a spiral or something like that. Swirly Mask on the way ?

there will be no/minimal redesign.
No redesign is not an option, he did say he would make Franky and Usopp redesign it.