Speculations Predict Sanji's raid suit redesign

Well I love it how it is.

But some stuff will be changed as Sanji hinted

I can see the Germa belt being removed same as the 3 on the cape with maybe a bit toned down design over all

The jet boosters may be placed differently cuz it would hinder some of Sanji's moves where he hits with his heel like Concasse

Further more I still do not get the meaning of the earphones.

Ichiji and Judge both don't have it so what is the point?
Well, it will have suit kind of designe since Sanji is a gentleman he should have a suit, so it will be suit with a cape, instead of Germa sign it will have Strowhat Jelly Roger on his back, the mask and earphones will disappear. For reference: it will look like samthing like this.

I didn't claim shit don't put words in my mouth
I said DJ kicks are as strong as RS Sanji kicks
you said that the RS is not a power up.
this statement implies that invisibility is not a power up in your eyes.
I am not putting any words in your mouth, but you are (deliberately or not) ignoring the implications of your statement.

RS needs to go. Like someone already pointed out, Sanji would be eyedroppin with RS in the future and it already happened once, so it is very likely RS could get destroyed and he unlocks an another ability to beat Queen. That's why RS wasn't saved for final fight against Queen, it isn't the ultimate move that will help Sanji defeat Queen.

Well, it will have suit kind of designe since Sanji is a gentleman he should have a suit, so it will be suit with a cape, instead of Germa sign it will have Strowhat Jelly Roger on his back, the mask and earphones will disappear. For reference: it will look like samthing like this.
This one is much better.

Looking forward to seeing his new suit, Franky and Usopp probably took care of this already. Will Oda keep the super hero theme for the suit or go with something more casual to fit Sanji’s regular style ? My guess is he will keep the super hero theme because it’s refreshing and not redundant with Sanji’s regular style.

I don’t like the idea of adding the Straw Hat symbol on it, that would be a little cheesy. His suit should represent who he is as a warrior, not the crew. It’s his personal weapon so it should remain totally unique. You might as well add the Jolly Roger on Zoro’s swords. I like the symbol on his belt as it is and I’m fine with the number 3 on his cape because it cements his position in the crew, though I’d like the cape to look more like Ichiji’s because the collar is ugly. His glasses are awesome. His boots are ugly but he needs them, they’re the most important part of the suit and there’s no chance they will disappear. I would only get rid of the headphones and maybe the mask because it only fits the ninja theme going on in Wano.

The more important question is : which abilities will Franky add on the suit ? If he modified the boots so Sanji can laser kick his opponents and stuff like this... Oh boy. I can only imagine how lethal it will become.

The design will NOT be changed dramatically

Because at the end of day... its own power up include:
1- Steel-Like Cape
2- Floatation device
3- Accelerator
and so on

Changing the design dramatically will remove some of those IMPORTANT power ups...

Which is why... the design will only change in terms of:
1- removing the 66 sign in the belt with the skull..
2- Removing the number 3 from cape

Maybe they will add the SH skull and hat in the belt instead... I prefer the cape to stay without any number or drawing... just pure badass black...

The rest will stay the same

Maybe later in other arcs... Usopp and Franky will add more to its powers... but generally the design in my opinion will stay the way it is...
the mask also I believe will be "optional" like maybe Sanji will control it to make the mask appear or disappear... depending on whether he needs to the mask or not...

1- A cool jacket :goyea:

2 and 3- Something similar to this

No glasses, no headphones and beautiful gloves instead of gauntlets :amazing:
Jacket is NOT as proficient as Cape

Reason simply is Sanji is very well known for his tendency to protect his crew nakama.. mainly Nami and Robin LMAO
But still... he well known for being a character who always covers them
Him turning a cape that can cover a BIG SURFACE AREA into just a jacket to protect himself alone is honestly Stupid by his part
The suit looks awesome man
I don't get the hate
The only think he needs to get rid off is the 3 number and if there is a sign for 66 that relates to Germa... that's it..

As for changing the design of the boot... I don't mind it AS LONG AS the "floatation device" and "Accelerator" are still implemented...
If he lost the floatation device or accelerator because of some poor excuse like "well, Sanji can sky walk" shitty excuse I will hate it for real

Skywalk no matter how people like it... is personal skill... but it's not as good as floatation with accelerator... also skywalk is a skill that requires EFFORT meaning... just him having those devices and doing it easily conserves A LOOOT of energy and stamina...

Do I don't mind the change of the boot design as long as the attributes of floatation and accelerators still remains