Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but who did you really like before Jinbei and Franky were introduced :choppawhat:

Everyone was a Zoro fan at some point :goyea:
Usopp? I told you it's one of the Straw Hats I prefer and he's one of the originals.

nah u said it urself , i bet Zoro fans while u saw one mf who did that or whoever while ignoring a hella ppl here are homophobic from different fandom , Luffy fans and so on u already started a discussion with AL Sama who is a shanks fan and who doesn't agree with this thread but i didn't see u talking about shanks fandom Huh ?
Dude, I can think and read people outside this thread. If I mentioned Zoro fans I'm perfectly aware of why I did it, starting by the fact the first person posting suspicious stuff was a known Zoro fan. If I didn't emphasize Shanks fandom or Luffy fandom is because I don't see such a significant amount of its members defending ideals that are also shared by phobic and sexist collectives nor I see them using homophobic and transphobic jargon to slander the characters they loath on pretty much a daily basis.

Every homophobe in this thread is scum and that's why I'm addressing some of them whether they're Zoro fans or not; doesn't change the fact that the amount of people with such toxic beliefs is bigger inside the Zoro fandom, which is why I'm also addressing it. Again: quite simple to understand.

If you don't like it then purge Zoro fandom of its higher amount of scumbags, but don't come ranting at me.

BRO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE
Hating every Zoro fan because he lives rent free in my head even though I rarely post in this community, according to some...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
GAY IS GREAT, DOWN WITH STRAIGHT:sweat::sweat::sweat:
I want an official Yuri and Yaoi ship by the end of One Piece, but I have no idea where they'd come from (outside maybe Nami x Vivi).

I'll admit I actually like Luffy x Law, though, even though I know most think that's a travesty/crime against humanity.

I hope everyone here finds love and happiness, no matter what sexuality or gender they have.

Let's be kind to ourselves, and kind to others!

Status
Not open for further replies.