• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Mindset: Bloodlusted fight to the death
Distance: 500m
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Additional Details: Linlin has all homies made from her soul and she is allowed to create a maximum of 1 more during the fight.

Linlin wins after a high difficulty fight.

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I think Linlin can take this if she can create a homie out of the tremors. (She can make homies out of light [The Rainbow] so it's not unfeasible for her to make one out of oscillations and quake WB with his own abilities.)

Either way, the fight ends extreme difficulty either way or a stalemate.

Whitebeard is too op in his prime.
Strength, haki, df power, he lacks nothing. He was considered to be the strongest man alive for a reason.
I would say he high diffs her because of her body hardness and the fact that she is a natural monster. But no way she can beat that man.

Bogard

You can't win
Give your opinion in opening post. Format look like this
Character X vs Character Y

Restrictions: None
Knowledge: Manga Knowledge

My opinion: I believe X wins over Y, because he has superior combat speed, physical strength, durability, attack power against these level of opponents. He also has better portrayal against these level of opponents
--------------
Whitebeard's stats are on a different level

> Big Mom is portrayed to have shit observation haki, while Whitebeard's observation haki is portrayed to be so godlike even commander lvl fighters aren't supposed to be able to catch him off-guard even while asleep
> Primebeard's color of armament haki was portrayed on a complete different level to anything Big Mom ever showed, let alone conqueror haki
> Primebeard is basically hyped as a life wiper thanks to his devil fruit, another area where Big Mom doesn't come close in approaching

The only area where Big Mom might be better is durability, but infront of Whitebeard's color of observation, different level of armament haki, bisento lethality, gura destructive power, it will be worthless. A Kaido who has better durability hype got a permanent scar after just taking one attack from Oden, whose sword was lower in quality than Whitebeard's bisento, whose haki was nothing compared to Whitebeard and whose attack power was nothing compared to Whitebeard's gura destructive power

Primebeard will beat her, anywhere between mid and high diff max, and i'm giving her a lot of benefit of doubt by not mentioning her abysmal performance from WCI til Wano against shit tier level opponents

With the limitation on the number of homies she can create, i think WB will end up winning after a high/ extreme diff battle.

Without any limitation and any concern for her own life i think she can defeat anyone in the verse, dying in the process :pepemy:
Controlling the entire battlefield, fighting alongside a living sun and a living cloud, she would be unstoppable :finally: but her life would be very short afterwards :pepehands:

H

Haoshoku

There is absolutely no reason for me to favor any current top tier over Prime Whitebeard, absolutely none. He’s been established as the stronger character many, many times throughout the story:

That being said, Big Mom pushes him to high diff, no less but Whitebeard should be the victor. I don’t see the rationale in this low diff nonsense tbh, while WB/Roger are established as superior, ain’t nothing to suggest they molly whop the other top tiers in an all out battle with ease.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Prime Linlin was probably insanely powerful, had likely mastered the Soru Soru no Mi by then, and whatever’s going on with her skin durability would give her a boost in tanking some Gura Gura moves.

Primebeard still takes it, in my eyes. He’s the *only* person so far who was able to match Roger 1v1 (excluding Rocks to avoid recency bias/not knowing the details of the God Valley incident at this time), which automatically places him a smidge (or more) higher than everyone else in the world. I think it’s an extreme diff fight, but one I see the young WSM taking nonetheless.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Give your opinion in opening post. Format look like this

--------------
Whitebeard's stats are on a different level

> Big Mom is portrayed to have shit observation haki, while Whitebeard's observation haki is portrayed to be so godlike even commander lvl fighters aren't supposed to be able to catch him off-guard even while asleep
> Primebeard's color of armament haki was portrayed on a complete different level to anything Big Mom ever showed, let alone conqueror haki
> Primebeard is basically hyped as a life wiper thanks to his devil fruit, another area where Big Mom doesn't come close in approaching

The only area where Big Mom might be better is durability, but infront of Whitebeard's color of observation, different level of armament haki, bisento lethality, gura destructive power, it will be worthless. A Kaido who has better durability hype got a permanent scar after just taking one attack from Oden, whose sword was lower in quality than Whitebeard's bisento, whose haki was nothing compared to Whitebeard and whose attack power was nothing compared to Whitebeard's gura destructive power

Primebeard will beat her, anywhere between mid and high diff max, and i'm giving her a lot of benefit of doubt by not mentioning her abysmal performance from WCI til Wano against shit tier level opponents

1. What are you talking about? She demonstrates COO in her sleep just like Newgate. If her COO is shit, so is WB's who doesn't have COO feats. His COO is shit compared to Katakuri. Slow down on the wank.

2. If we're talking about Armament haki, WB has nothing on Linlin. She has demonstrated the ability to fuse her devil fruit ability with her color of armament. Her ethereal durability is likely from her advanced armament haki because the moment she loses her cool, she becomes vulnerable. We know COA is a finite resources but consider that she has been walking around with full body haki her whole life. Thats how insane her capacity is. She has also showcased the same aura Ray shows in his fingers when he uses advanced armament haki. Once again, slow down on your wank.

3. Her Conqueros Haki has been shown to change the weather and destroy objects around her. Her COC and physical strength alone was enough to split the heavens and shake an Island. She destroyed the rockets coming at her with COC. When she heard that Luffy was made an emperor, her mood changed the entire weather of WCI (She didn't have Zeus at this point)

4. Her durability stomps on anything he has to offer. You have to provide proof that she can be hurt without her defenses down. Thus far, she is the only Yonko without a scar. She simply does not get hurt. So, you need to provide substantial evidence that WB can bypass her durability.

5. When it comes to attack power, we haven't even seen her full capabilities. Any part of Ikoku that lands on WB will instantly kill him. in a fight with her, he would have to contend against all of her homies who will be immune to any of the attacks he will throw at them. Unlike the logia admirals, she won't need haki to hurt him. A solid attack from Zeus would hurt him badly. These are all additional distractions he must face while trying to not get his shit pushed in by her.

I actually revise my stance on this based on your ridiculous and baseless post. This isn't an extreme difficulty fight either way. She has way too many tools and too many advantages to lose to Newgate. She wins High Diff.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
With the limitation on the number of homies she can create, i think WB will end up winning after a high/ extreme diff battle.

Without any limitation and any concern for her own life i think she can defeat anyone in the verse, dying in the process :pepemy:
Controlling the entire battlefield, fighting alongside a living sun and a living cloud, she would be unstoppable :finally: but her life would be very short afterwards :pepehands:
I limited the number of homies she can make because she would just beat him down with just sheer numbers.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
To be fair we haven't seen Linlin her Prime and how powerful she was at the time though I don't doubt that she was one of the most powerful Pirates just after Roger, WB and Shiki.
We go by abilities and feats. She has too many tools to simply just give the fight to Newgate. How is he handling the likes of Zeus and Prometheus going all out and getting as big as they want and attacking him with impunity while he still has to keep track of Linlin herself? How does he handle her making a homie out of his own abilities and using it against him? What proof is there that he can harm her when she has yet to sustain damage or injuries when her haki guard is up?

We know that for every attack she lands, Newgate will take substantially more damage than if it was the opposite. He has the durability of a normal human. Any attack that she lands clean on him will put a substantial dent in him but this will not be the case for her.

J

Jo_Ndule

Stalemate

WB had 30+ years and never took down BM who was a Yonko for 20+ years
She shared the seas with WB as the longest Emperors

WB cant tank BM attacks withou fatal damages and dying , cant damage homies nor her skin

J

Jo_Ndule

"Oden cur Kaido so WB will do it "

Kaido skin has never been chr before or after Oden
Or else his minions wouldn't be shocked and call him invincible

WB wit bisento and haki failed to cut his body for 30+ years

But go on...

WB has been stalemated by BM and Kaido for decades, "Primebeard'

BM is stronger than WB in any physical stat
Her CoC>WB,
she can fuse her CoC with her scream , something nobody else has done.

With only brute strength she and Kaido shook the seas and islands while WB and roger for 3 days didn't do much despite their haki.

She walks through earth like butter, tanks attacks with no real damage.

Like Rosella said, BM changed the weather without having Zeus, just by being mad at the newspaper.

What will wB ? She will make a tremor homie or counter it
She can make a rainbow homie.. this woman is broken
Logic doesn't work on her.

I have no reason to believe WB or Roger beats BM when they have never done it for 20+ years. Her empire was unmoved/undefeated , she herself has never lost any battle nor does she avoid/run from battles.

Bogard

You can't win
Leaving final note after a locked thread just because i wanted it :afrokappa:

Whitebeard's observation haki portrayal

> Observation haki skill so refined that even while asleep and snoring, he could detect an enemy and counter attack with Oda emphazing that ability to Whitebeard normally able to detect and counter any attacks even coming from his own allies

> When Crocodile tried to sneak attack him, he detected him but didn't move an inch as if he knew Luffy would block him

> The moment Oda reintroduces Whitebeard in Wano, he emphasizes his great color of observation haki again

---

Big Mom's observation haki portrayal

----
> Big Mom's so called impenetrable durability

Notes that even in her hype, Capone says not many weapon can harm her, suggesting that there exist weapons that can

With many people(including Capone who is the one who hyped her durability) thinking she could die from the castle fall and herself scared shitless of the fall

And featwise, this is how Big Mom ended after falling from a cliff

Kaido jumps from much farther distance as if it was child's play(usually known to do this as a hobby)

And that same Kaido whose durability(from the scales) eclipse that of Big Mom was butched by one of Oden's single attacks

With Oden's sword being a lower blade than Whitebeard's bisento, and Whitebeard having a haki on a complete different level

In other words, Base Whitebeard would butcher through Big Mom's durability easily and i didn't even mention the gura devil fruit yet

--------------
> Big Mom's enraged foreign threat

> Whitebeard can threaten an entire island by just raising his voice and hyped as a lifewiper

-----------
Overall portrayal difference

> Whitebeard continuously placed on a higher pedestal including by Big Mom herself

Some users after reading this though: I DoN'T KnOw WhAt OdA MeAnT By ThIs :afrokappa:

--------
Anyway locked thread is locked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.