Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
2B yes, more than that no. Still, a lot of ppl confused him as the captain so a little bit more than 2B might happen. In Dressrosa for example, Zoro was only 180m away from Luffy.
Zoro earning a 2+ billion bounty after everything he did in Wano is more than justified, imo. What he did and will do are more impressive than Teach in MF and Luffy in WCI, imo. If they got that high from killstealing and beating 2 YCs respectively, then King of Feats should have a 2 billion increase at the very least.

I can see 2.5 to be likely the case if everything goes right but mostly in that Zoro starts from as low as 320, if he started from 1.5 like Luffy I also would have thought about past 3.
Fair enough.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Would you personally place Kaido even above the likes of Im or do you feel like Im is not counted under that definition in that no one truly acknowledged his power or even existence.
Im is a wild card, he can be another Enel, designed to be beaten by Luffy only due to natural counter.
Enel wasnt the strongest, he was just a bad match-up for others.
If I had to guess why Kaido's title is a rumor it is probably because of the creatures like Zunisha, sea kings or something like that.
Im will probably have some hax DF which only a few can possibly counter or maybe only Luffy.

Tbh at this point, it's not the Left Eye that is bothering me, i'v already prepared a lot to explain it (Including how & why Zoro got his Scar)
But what puzzles me is why does Oda associate "Christian Cross/Jesus Symbolism" with Zoro a lot

1. He was introduced on a Cross
2. Mihawk, his End Goal is someone who carries The Cross
3. Kuma, the Only Shichibukai that had Memorable Experience with Zoro, carried The Bible
4. After Zoro fell on Mihawk's Island, he noticed Huge Tomb Cross
5. Yasuie who bonded with Zoro & was Highlight of his Sub-Adventure in Wano, was killed on a Cross
6. Also Yasuie Name if written in Arabic, refers to Jesus Christ
7. He was bandaged after Roof Fight in Cross Shape
8. Right after that, CP-0 represented Alliance on Shogi Table as a Christian Cross

1. He was introduced on a Cross
2. Mihawk, his End Goal is someone who carries The Cross
3. Kuma, the Only Shichibukai that had Memorable Experience with Zoro, carried The Bible
4. After Zoro fell on Mihawk's Island, he noticed Huge Tomb Cross
5. Yasuie who bonded with Zoro & was Highlight of his Sub-Adventure in Wano, was killed on a Cross
6. Also Yasuie Name if written in Arabic, refers to Jesus Christ
7. He was bandaged after Roof Fight in Cross Shape
8. Right after that, CP-0 represented Alliance on Shogi Table as a Christian Cross
A lot of swordsmen in OP indeed have a religious theme going on around them. Ohara explained Mihawk's relation to the Spanish inquisition in his video. He follows the Bushido path. Zoro too has aspects of Buddhism along with Christianity as you might've noticed. Shanks too is very well connected to Norse mythology. Puzzles me too.

A lot of swordsmen in OP indeed have a religious theme going on around them. Ohara explained Mihawk's relation to the Spanish inquisition in his video. He follows the Bushido path. Zoro too has aspects of Buddhism along with Christianity as you might've noticed. Shanks too is very well connected to Norse mythology. Puzzles me too.
It's not just about the Symbolism, i'm mostly curious about the Journey
Zoro's Journey is taking him from One Cross to Another

Well, it's not good news for Zoro Fans, but based on the research i'v done so far, i concluded Zoro is 90% gonna Die in Final War.
Might even say 99% tbh

Well, it's not good news for Zoro Fans, but based on the research i'v done so far, i concluded Zoro is 90% gonna Die in Final War.
Might even say 99% tbh
I'm personally most sure about Usopp's death. Like, 99% sure. What I'm just afraid about is Brook awakening his devil fruit and reviving a straw hat or something, significantly bringing down its value. I think Luffy is dying too by the end but I'm not as sure as Usopp. Never thought about Zoro's dying tho. It sure is interesting.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Might even say 99% tbh
Not that I think he'll die. He still needs to settle down with Tashigi.

But his declaration to be the strongest, to the point his name will reach the heavens, definitely has some cryptic implications.

Also, could you add me to your tag list, Salah?

I'm personally most sure about Usopp's death. Like, 99% sure. What I'm just afraid about is Brook awakening his devil fruit and reviving a straw hat or something, significantly bringing down its value. I think Luffy is dying too by the end but I'm not as sure as Usopp. Never thought about Zoro's dying tho. It sure is interesting.
Imo there are 4 Straw Hats who have high chance of dying (at least), i'm just not sure if Oda has courage to do it.
Not that I think he'll die. He still needs to settle down with Tashigi.

But his declaration to be the strongest, to the point his name will reach the heavens, definitely has some cryptic implications.
There are countless hints for his Death tbh, and regarding Tashigi
She will inherit Kuina's Sword after his Death, after all, She did promise to take it away from him one day
And conveniently Oda gave him a Second Great Sword that also belongs to someone else (Momo will retrieve Enma once Zoro dies)
And i'm pretty confident, the Third Great Sword he gets will be linked to someone too
Also, could you add me to your tag list, Salah?
Of course, but Analysis got delayed indefinitely

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
She will inherit Kuina's Sword after his Death, after all, She did promise to take it away from him one day
I'm of two minds. I see Tashigi as someone who also inherited Kuina's will and will carry it on once the other will bearers are gone. (That's if Zoro dies)

On the other, Kuina being a confirmed Shimotsuki, it'd be poetic for her family's practice to be honored once Zoro accomplishes their dream. This would be the likely scenario should Zoro live.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm of two minds. I see Tashigi as someone who also inherited Kuina's will and will carry it on once the other will bearers are gone. (That's if Zoro dies)

On the other, Kuina being a confirmed Shimotsuki, it'd be poetic for her family's practice to be honored once Zoro accomplishes their dream. This would be the likely scenario should Zoro live.
No tashigi is ass.