Speculations Proof Shiryu has Conqueror's haki (+poll)

Is Shiryu of the Rain a Conquerors haki user?

• Total voters
I found a piece of evidence of Shiryu having Conquerors Haki.

First of all it is necessary to understand that crew structures are a factor that must be taken into account. For example, the crews of Roger, Shanks and Luffy have a similar structure. A reduced, extremely strong crew and a vice captain. Because Roger was Shanks' mentor, who himself was Luffy's mentor.

Blackbeard's crew is structured in the same way as that of his former mentor and captain Whitebeard. A large crew with several fleets with no hierarchy regarding strength among them.
Whitebeard's 2nd fleet commanders all had conquerors haki. Kozuki Oden and Portgas. D Ace. :noo:It is no coincidence that Shiryu is the 2nd commander of Blackbeard's crew. He's a Conqueror.

Last edited:
Who says BB doesn't? He's a literal Conqueror
He is not, he is a planner and schemer. A conqueror does not wait 40+ years on a crew when he desires something else.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine thinking Yonko Blackbeard known as Xebec's heir isn't a Conqueror. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
BB is LARPing Rox... he does not have the ambition to be King. Dude waited 40 years to follow his dream, he is a schemer not a conqueror.

BB doesn't have CoC, why would Shiryu?
Why would all the Yonkos have CoC except him? the man who literally told Luffy "dreams never end"? the man who wittedly caused the entire Marineford war with some clever scheme? the man who rose up to Yonko title in just 2 years? the man who went from 0 berry bounty to 2 billion? the man who Oda INTENTIONALLY kept as one of the worst generation despite the rest consisting of super rookies who barely got screentime/highlights in the series? the man who has a D. in his name and on the wanted list of people Imu wants to kill? and literally the only man who has an actual decent chance at getting the One Piece treasure because he's actively pursuing it and stated by Oda numerous times to "love researching history".

If that's not a kingly ambitious man to you, I don't know what is.

Why would all the Yonkos have CoC except him? the man who literally told Luffy "dreams never end"? the man who wittedly caused the entire Marineford war with some clever scheme? the man who rose up to Yonko title in just 2 years? the man who went from 0 berry bounty to 2 billion? the man who Oda INTENTIONALLY kept as one of the worst generation despite the rest consisting of super rookies who barely got screentime/highlights in the series? the man who has a D. in his name and on the wanted list of people Imu wants to kill? and literally the only man who has an actual decent chance at getting the One Piece treasure because he's actively pursuing it and stated by Oda numerous times to "love researching history".

If that's not a kingly ambitious man to you, I don't know what is.
Because he is Luffy's polar opposite.

Luffy relies on internal willpower, Blackbeard on external power (DFs).

At their clash end of series:
Blackbeard will have 3 DFs, the strongest Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan.
Luffy will only have Haki + physical abilities (his DF will be negated by Yami Yami)

CoC or not, Blackbeard's number 2 will be stronger than Whitebeard's number 2. Shiryu hasn't shown anything that indicates he has CoC, but he says something interesting when he joins Blackbeard, "I have been waiting to meet someone like you". That makes me wonder why was Shiryu waiting for someone like Blackbeard. He might have some goal that we dont know yet.