General & Others Proof Zoro>Luffy, and that hate against Zoro is at an all time high.

S

Shepherd

So luffy's attacks are weak to even destroy Kaido's teeth even while attacking his jaw and boosting his attacks with internal damage + CoC boost of AP ? Thanks for confirming to us that Luffy is still soft to even crack his teeth which can't be even compared to the scales that Zoro destroyed and now a fibrous tissue would replace it lmao :suresure:

Dude no offensive but your argument with the teeth is actually so cringeworthy :giogio:

Why are you acting like shattering teeth is some easy thing? Teeth are bones, to break Kaido's bones is something literally no person even Oden has accomplished so far. Obviously Zolo will have a much easier time inflicting some surface-level paper cut then Luffy shattering Kaido's bones.

Dude no offensive but your argument with the teeth is actually so cringeworthy :giogio:

Why are you acting like shattering teeth is some easy thing? Teeth are bones, to break Kaido's bones is something literally no person even Oden has accomplished so far. Obviously Zolo will have a much easier time inflicting some surface-level paper cut then Luffy shattering Kaido's bones.
did luffy break Arlong's bones ? what are u talking about lmao :suresure: he did break his teeth while he punched his jaw then that's what i'm talking about and he has his scales far durable than other things genius :gokulaugh: and luffy failed even with destroying inside out ability to do so :shocking:

S

Shepherd

did luffy break Arlong's bones ? what are u talking about lmao :suresure: he did break his teeth while he punched his jaw then that's what i'm talking about and he has his scales far durable than other things genius :gokulaugh: and luffy failed even with destroying inside out ability to do so :shocking:
Luffy breaking Arlong's teeth is due to Arlong's teeth being weak and disposable, Arlong actually has moves revolving around his teeth being disposable such as when he would use his teeth as handheld weapons. Thus it isn't significant when he breaks Arlong's teeth, where it would be if he broke Kaido because that would equivalate to Luffy breaking Kaido's bones which is something he nor anyone else so far has been able to do.

Luffy breaking Arlong's teeth is due to Arlong's teeth being weak and disposable, Arlong actually has moves revolving around his teeth being disposable such as when he would use his teeth as handheld weapons. Thus it isn't significant when he breaks Arlong's teeth, where it would be if he broke Kaido because that would equivalate to Luffy breaking Kaido's bones which is something he nor anyone else so far has been able to do.
Luffy attacked his Jaw and destroyed his bones not his Bones :okay:
Luffy has internal destruction which can destroy from the inside out which involves his teeth + bones if his bones are that hard what about his teeth ? If he couldn't destroy them so luffy wankers are in shambles when they said his AP is above ashura that destroyed Kaido's scales which are durable than his bones and his teeth lmao

S

Shepherd

Luffy attacked his Jaw and destroyed his bones not his Bones :okay:
Luffy has internal destruction which can destroy from the inside out which involves his teeth + bones if his bones are that hard what about his teeth ? If he couldn't destroy them so luffy wankers are in shambles when they said his AP is above ashura that destroyed Kaido's scales which are durable than his bones and his teeth lmao

When we say dealing internal destruction, we're referring to his organs which of course are softer then his bones. Luffy causing Kaido to cough up blood from his mouth means that Luffy dealt damage to his organs.

His bones however? We have yet to see anyone deal damage to. And no, Kaido's scales are not more durable than his bones & teeth, that makes no logical sense. Bones are always stronger than muscle/scales, human bones for example are pound-for-pound 4 times stronger than concrete, to shatter a human skull requires far more force and strength than splitting muscle and outer-tissue.

So, Luffy failing to shatter Kaido's teeth isn't a knock on Luffy because nobody has been able to shatter Kaido's bones so far.

When we say dealing internal destruction, we're referring to his organs which of course are softer then his bones. Luffy causing Kaido to cough up blood from his mouth means that Luffy dealt damage to his organs.
Headcanons.com
Luffy attacks the inside out of any part of Kaido's body bypassing the skin's durability and here we have the bones which are less durable than his scales the same for his teeth and he couldn't do shit
His bones however? We have yet to see anyone deal damage to. And no, Kaido's scales are not more durable than his bones & teeth, that makes no logical sense. Bones are always stronger than muscle/scales, human bones for example are pound-for-pound 4 times stronger than concrete, to shatter a human skull requires far more force and strength than splitting muscle and outer-tissue.
Headcanons.com
Kaido hyped his scales ; Others hyped his scales as the most durable thing Heck even Kid said it ; Kaido you only have that tough skin repeat it with me lmao

So, Luffy failing to shatter Kaido's teeth isn't a knock on Luffy because nobody has been able to shatter Kaido's bones so far.
Because he is weak asf that he couldn't do it until he has that Power to do so then we can talj about breaking scales and don't give me excuses lmao
Post automatically merged:

We are actually debating bone and teeth argument now?

I wonder why Zoro didn't broke all his teeth against Hakai?:pepecafe:
Zoro was pushing with his arms against Hakai genius :pepecorn:

S

Shepherd

Headcanons.com
Luffy attacks the inside out of any part of Kaido's body bypassing the skin's durability and here we have the bones which are less durable than his scales the same for his teeth and he couldn't do shit

Headcanons.com
Kaido hyped his scales ; Others hyped his scales as the most durable thing Heck even Kid said it ; Kaido you only have that tough skin repeat it with me lmao

Because he is weak asf that he couldn't do it until he has that Power to do so then we can talj about breaking scales and don't give me excuses lmao

It's headcanon to say that Luffy causing Kaido to cough up blood is him damaging his organs rather than his bones, even though organs hold the blood, not bones? If anything, it's headcanon to say breaking his internal bones is what's causing him to cough up blood rather than the other way around.

Also, Kaido hyped up his scales but clearly the hype was vain seeing as all the 9 Scabbards were able to pierce his scales even if Zolo did it better.

We've seen the Scabbards pierce his scales, we've seen Law pierce his scales, we've seen Zolo pierce his scales but we haven't seen anyone break his bones yet, so we can safely assume his bones are stronger just like human bones are stronger than human skin.

You guys never cease to amaze me with trying to come up with new ways to elevate Zoro to a level he's not yet at.

Luffy

G4 - Multiple forms

CoO - The strongest in the World possess this power. - Rayleigh

CoA - You're at a level far beyond anything I can teach you. - Hyougoro

CoC - Only the strongest in the World possess this power. - Kaido

Zoro

....... Um, here's this sword that exudes the users Haki on its own until you can get use to it.

Oh, and here's a fire cutting technique.

Oh, and this technique you can only pull off when you're ringing deaths doorbell.

"Only the Strongest in the World possess this Power"

Luffy - 2

Zoro - 0
:myman:

I do think on portrayal they are nearly equal but luffy is the MC he will get the spotlight and he sill likely grow more powerful post wano.

Zoro will be at best be at mihawk level ,luffy needs to surpass Rogers's level. I do think EOS luffy will leave zoro by miles but right now he is not there yet.

S

Shepherd

I do think on portrayal they are nearly equal but luffy is the MC he will get the spotlight and he sill likely grow more powerful post wano.

Zoro will be at best be at mihawk level ,luffy needs to surpass Rogers's level. I do think EOS luffy will leave zoro by miles but right now he is not there yet.
Even now, Luffy is far ahead of Zolo they aren't nearly equal. Zolo could only use advanced CoC in 1 all-or-nothing attack which he doesn't have good control over, Luffy is able to spam this move and clashed equally with Hybrid Kaido several times while in Base form. Luffy has far greater mobility, enough Gear 4th Forms that surpass any stat that Zolo may have over Luffy, as well as Future-Sight and arguably greater Armament Haki as well for what that's worth. There is currently no stat that Zolo has that Luffy isn't several times greater in, except perhaps AP although Zolo's AP only exceeds Luffy's while in Asura, although Gear 4th Advanced CoC may be even higher then that now.

S

Shepherd

Is there any serious argument for Luffy > Zoro?

I would love to debunk anything that is flung around that wise.

Will you debunk the fact that Luffy has greater...
-mobility (gear 2, any Gear 4th variant, chicken-legs Zolo still needs help being carried around)
-greater endurance (Zolo went down after a single stab wound from Kamazou, prior to that Luffy required a Thunder Bagua to go down),
-greater Physical Strength (clashed with Hybrid Kaido multiple times while in Base Form)
-greater durability (has Tankman mode, tanked Thunder Bagua, Ragnarok, Zolo could barely withstand Hakai for a few moments before breaking 30 of his bones, is currently rolled up like a blunt and will require a stretcher to be wheeled around)
-greater DC (Luffy destroyed Noah which is at least small-island lvl, Zolo has yet to show anything above mountain-level cuts)
-greater Range (Snakeman)
-greater Observation Haki (Luffy has Future-Sight, Zolo has yet to show any good observation haki)
-greater Armament Haki (Luffy has barrier and adv. armament, Zolo has yet to show he's able to use either without Enma's assistance)

And of course...
-greater Conquerer's Haki (Luffy can spam Adv. Conquerors, Zolo can use it unconsciously for 1 move only while his health is at it's absolute lowest)

There is no stat that Zolo currently has over Luffy, many stats of which Luffy being exceedingly above Zolo in.
Post automatically merged:

who is stronger then?
Luffy is stronger than Zolo, please read the above.